Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? (675 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / 'U Look Like A Doll'- Reaction As Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup face(pics / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by realjoker(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2016
HOW WOULD YOU REACT ?
Your 16year old daughter in high school is going back to the boarding school after the Christmas break. As a good
father, you see her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus. After 3 hours , you are told that the bus she boarded has had a gastly accident and no one survived. As you are going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you get a call from your daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't on that bus oo,my boyfriend insisted I should spend 2
days at his house before I go to school'.
What will you do as a parent? How would you react?
#Matured_contribution

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by derrick333(m): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Dilemma in fela's voice ,orodi hmmm,oro pesije o ,orodi hmmm
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by poshestmina(f): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2016
I'll dash her to the boy free of charge
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by suwalee(f): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2016
realjoker:
HOW WOULD YOU REACT ?
Your 16year old daughter in high school is going back to the boarding school after the Christmas break. As a good
father, you see her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus. After 3 hours , you are told that the bus she boarded has had a gastly accident and no one survived. As you are going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you get a call from your daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't on that bus oo,my boyfriend insisted I should spend 2
days at his house before I go to school'.
What will you do as a parent? How would you react?
#Matured_contribution
she's as good as gone I swear down so all my time teaching her chastity wud go invain I'd kill her no lies
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by Strahovski1(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Its no difference she is as good as gone.. she is a girlfriend at 16 years.. Nonsense. anyway i don;t blame her, when even her mother was a wife at 18. cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Just dumbfounded
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by realjoker(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2016
poshestmina:
I'll dash her to the boy free of charge
lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by asadike(f): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2016
I will be like ' oh thk God, a living dog is better than a dead lion,as long as there is life, there is still room for correction and repentance'.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by donholy28(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2016
get on another bus and die
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by 4reala(m): 1:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Ill ask her to come back, find a sch 4 her at my backyard, where my eyes wld be able 2 see her
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Good boy! I will personally take she and her boyfriend to Montego Bay hire an umbrella buy the two of em some margaritas and dance the day away with em while toasting to life. grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by MemphisDepay(m): 2:46am On Feb 03, 2016
OMG,,, that boy deserves a medal. I hope he doesn't mess up with my daughter tho
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction As A Parent? by Kriszzy01: 5:52am On Feb 03, 2016
I'll definitely be speechless for a moment. Then i'll be in a dilemma to either scold her or thank God.

(1) (Reply)

. / What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For You? / Few Things I Like About Nigeria Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.