Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83566 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
If I were that boy , I'll take that beating with no single scream and after they've satisfied themselves and let me go - I'll find her and I will waste her even if it takes me years.

smiley

I am all for thatsmiley

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by persius555(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Must you exhibit savage traits just because you got into the army.
Recruits these days need to go around with instruction manuals.

She probably got into the army so she can humiliate men. One of those "in the army for the wrong reason".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Kgdavid(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
That guy is a wuss... first of all, those are baby slaps and second of all no unarmed female soldier dares that with me...is she mad? I'd rather let her male colleagues give me the beating of my life than tolerate such from a woman. In fact, unarmed, one on one no soldier will ever do such a thing to me.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
and this goes to the rest of you shameless uncouth men. leave these women alone and stop harassing them on the road. if you are in the club then thats slightly acceptable. just harassing people on the street will get you stomped if you meet the right angry woman with power. its harrasment. people just want to go about their daily activities without being harassed by strangers. next time that fool will keep quiet when he sees women on the street

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

I don't think you are right, why insulting the officers mere because they are females? @Sahara that is not a compliment. You don't compliment/toast an officer in uniform

Says who?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by winkmart: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:
angry

Abeg carry this your _stupid ipob wailing message to okija! This article is about unprofessional conduct displayed by a couple of foolish soldiers! Not all personnel act like this okay?

Nairaland and its users still say no to biafra! So Swerve!!!

The female soldier could even be an illetrate chick from the South East...he is only saying trash, cuz few of them go to school

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by feedthenation(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Very barbaric & brutal. What's bad in paying a fellow human being of the opposite sex a simple compliment.

All Army cadets should be asked to undergo psychometric and mental examinations before been admitted into the military.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by NaLaugh: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
They should be removed from service.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by CaptPlanet(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

Serving their father land by beating up a citizen they're supposed to be protecting for just compliments? You must be very stupid. I serve this country too but it doesn't give me the right to assault anyone who compliments me.

You need to have you're head checked seriously

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by idu1(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Defence headquarter should take note.....

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Telling a woman that she's beautiful is not sexual harassment bro.

The innocent boy probably made that statement simply out of admiration for her courage as a female soldier and not necessarily borne out of any sexual fantasy.

The truth is , there are people you will maltreat in this manner and you've just succeeded in marking yourself for death , it's just a matter of time.
it will get you fired in any firm in england or america. its sexual harassment in civilized countries
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by duchess02(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Dreambeat:
This is shameful.These bunch illiterates who call themselves soldiers should be dismissed at this early stage or total reorientation if possible, otherwise if allowed to grow to higher level with this archaic,barbaric mentality,then more shame,disgrace and embarrassment would be brought to the military in future.Military is meant to be a noble profession,these sort of characters should not have any place in the military.The Nigerian military with an already battered image don't need these type of persons.Shame!
They aren't even officers yet,dey re still NDA cadets n dere names re still written wit pencils n can still b erased cos dey can b dismissed frm d academy if dey misbehave,dey can even b dismissed on d day of dere POP if dey misbehave,frm d video dey re even thermal one cadets,one of dem is even frm Burma battalion,I shake my head most for d lady,give a lady lil power n she will definitely misuse it,just 3 or 4yrs ago NDA just started admitting female,luk at her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
next time he will stop sexually harassing women lmao. nonsense

What is Sexual harassment?

4 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by wunmi2odun(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:
Time is wat I have, am nt jobless bt i can spare any slowpoke dt is jobless my spare tym. I hv enof punchlines, mention my name & get smacked!
I mentioned nobody's name here nor did I insult anybody. So dnt no one mention or call out my name.

*sips a cup of tea & draws desktop closer waiting for haters
*puts on my headphones to listen to a bit of FELA
And then you starts crying

Quote me and see yourself vacate nairaland for a while grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Kgdavid:
That guy is a wuss... first of all, those are baby slaps and second of all no unarmed female soldier dares that with me...is she mad? I'd rather let her male colleagues give me the beating of my life than tolerate such from a woman. In fact, unarmed, one on one no soldier will ever do such a thing to me.

You get mouthundecided

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by CaptPlanet(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
These are the kind of acts that gives Donald trump the right to say Africans needs to be colonised again.

WTF did that youngman do wrong? Is aying compliments now a bad thing?

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by deleskizy: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
One of the reasons why i dont pity them when the get injured or die on the battle field. I understand they sacrefice their live in battles but, that is not enough reason to disrepect, dehumanise, abuse etc. a fellow citizen. Thunderfire those baboon in uniform. Awon oloriburuku oloshi

8 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley

I am all for thatsmiley
Honestly, there are things one shouldn't tolerate in this country where justice is for the highest bidder.

You cross me this way , I'll find a way to kill that person with no single atom of regret .

You dehumanized me , and I kill you - It's a fifty fifty thing.

7 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
That was difficult to watch. This is what happens when you beat all the femininity out of female soldiers in training.
Is she less a woman because she's in the military?
Does she feel the need to be seen as masculine to carry out her duties?
Did she feel slighted at being called beautiful... even though that's an adjective ascribed to the feminine gender?

There's a fundamental problem here and it's bigger than watching military officers torture civilians.

All our NL and Beyond feminism activist have a big job on their hands. You're either terrible noisemakers or you have no idea what you should be fighting for. THIS is your primary assignment: Getting women to see themselves as they are while carrying out their duties.

Truckpusher:
If I were that boy , I'll take that beating with no single scream and after they've satisfied themselves and let me go - I'll find her and I will waste her even if it takes me years.
grin grin Define "waste" biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by 9japrof(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
damn had a similar experience last December when I tried wooing an army recruit. Even tried holding her on the wrist, even asking her whether she was a corper even though she was wearing an army face cap and a wrist band.

It was after the scenario, that I reflected on what I did, some hailed me and called me an Alpha Male while some reacted angrily at me, and told me point blank that the army lady was just cool, else I would have been in guard room blaming the devil after I must have been dealt with since the army barracks was just a five minutes drive from where we are.

Buh come to think of it, is it a crime to tell a babe politely that she's beautiful, abi ladies in the house no dey enjoy it when they are wooed. It just plain stupid and regrettable that we all abuse our authority cos we gave power today else this shouldn't be an issue

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by funlord(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
The most silly comment on this thread so far. Did the person you quote say anything about Biafra?

Since you also seem to be suffering from "a distinct lack of wits", I would advise you keep reading all my posts on this very thread! You will eventually realise how _stupid you also are when you are done!

Now with no due respect, kindly get the _fuck off my mentions!

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
it will get you fired in any firm in england or america. its sexual harassment in civilized countries

It is not sexual harassment in civilised countries, Stop saying what you do not know

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by philoxy4: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

I don't think you are right, why insulting the officers mere because they are females? @Sahara that is not a compliment. You don't compliment/toast an officer in uniform

I don't think you are right either. You can choose to respond to a compliment or ignore it,irrespective of who you are :uniformed or "ununiformed"
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Lionsclaw: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
This is the nigerian army you peopel celebrate everyday abi.
I said here a while ago during the shiites masscare that sympatizing with nigerian army can only be possible if u dont know they are beasts.

I wonder who covered this I sense alot of jobless soldiers are in this post supporting the trash. Tell the idiats to gear up for sambisa they will be calling and crying to their ciivilian family to pray for them and explaining how they dont want to die. Yet they want to claim glory bloody chickens in soldier uniforms

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BabaO2: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
luciouscookie:
Are you justifying their action
Fully. That guy and his likes are unserious minded that should be treated like animals. can he say it to handsome and smartly dressed male officers? don't tell me yes. It is unnecessary distractions..., the guy should be sent to 1 week guardroom, next time he will know how to keep his mouth shut
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is Sexual harassment?
just harrassing strangers who are going about their daily activity. in any civilized country thats sexual harrasment. in the zoo called nigeria it is normal behavior. but this fool found out he it is sexual harrasment cuz he met the right woman with power. if i am a woman i will not want strangers just talking to me anyhow in public because i have a big ass or boobs. thats harrasment

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by nijabazaar: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:
angry

Abeg carry this your _stupid ipob wailing message to okija! This article is about unprofessional conduct displayed by a couple of foolish soldiers! Not all personnel act like this okay?

Nairaland and its users still say no to biafra! So Swerve!!!

ha you just have 7 likes.
I thought by now, with your anti Biafra Swerve you'd get 1234 likes..

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Allosaurus: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
Yes, civilised countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Lebanon

10 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Allosaurus: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
[s]
funlord:

Since you also seem to be suffering from "a distinct lack of wits", I would advise you keep reading all my posts on this very thread! You will eventually realise how _stupid you also are when you are done!

Now with no due respect, kindly get the _fuck off my mentions!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.