Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83708 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by AreaFada2: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Pangea:
These people are animals, and there are no ladies among,
That girl is just a baboon with breast and vagina!

My question is this?
Are these people trained to see their fellow citizens below them?
If that is the case,
I believe their training manual needs an urgent overhaul!

It seems our armed forces attract beasts and evil people. No single one of the cadets behaved well. They should all be sacked.

We don't yet have professional forces, only agbero.

I remember being frequently brutalised by air force people back in the day. Only offence was passing through the public street where their barracks was. People have to pass there to get home. My friends even lived directly on that street and they didn't care.

Kiddies of even 6 were not spared. Got particularly bad around beginning of 1985. When Buhari posted more abo.ki soldiers to the South. Much hasn't changed in 30 years!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
My friend will you shut up! Is what they did any different from what millions of you do to your house helps everyday? Hypocrites. In this country, many people treat their house helps worse than dogs. They beat them mercilessly, make them eat and sometimes sleep in the kitchen. Force them to perform all sorts of hard labour, and even deny them schooling opportunities. These are often children of 12 years old! Yet when an army person slaps a guy around, you all turn holier-than-thou hypocrites. Idiotts.
Hello bro Rossikk. I don't get u well.

How does one wrong justifies and legitimizes or even attenuates another? How does the fact that some of them may mistreat their maids, in any way lessen the foolishness displayed here? Both acts must be condemned. And here the topic is not the maids but this particular video. If you open a thread with evidence of a Maid being mistreated, I and others will also join u to condemn that.

So I don't see the relationship. Would u Care to explain?

Greetings.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by twilliamx(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
mojibbz:
so to you, within your conscience if you have any, what they did was right? Just for a compliment?? Manhandling the poor guy until he started bleeding Even for a man that is one of the most atrocious things he could do. Talk more of a woman. That's just too wicked...!!!! Then she might as well carry a RPG and shoot at him... What nonsense!
l

Thank God he didn't call her ugly. We might be writing RIP to the dead right now.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
neocortex:

Do you have a girlfriend/partner ?

Have you ever been sued for sexual harassment ?
if No, how did you meet your partner ?
met all my partners in the club or a restaurant. or maybe living in the same building as me etc. places were people are open to friendly conversations

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Obike10: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
GET CIVILIZED. ITS 2016. ACQUIRE SOME CLASS. STOP ACTING LIKE A Hot ANIMAL

dude, you are so dumb. so the rétarded soldier kicking and slapping the nigga for complimenting her is civilized
and you mr mumusukkot supporting her action is also civilized undecided

you better get your head out of ur stinking áss. fool!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ShakurM(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html
I have read it, so if we are to follow the message in the link, you would still be wrong because there is ' what you should do about sexual harassment ' in that post, isn't it? And nowhere did they mention you resort to physically assault. It's a matter of discretion . I don't know who you are but pls endeavour to use your proper senses before rendering judgements.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Rossikk(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Truth is bitter,if she has power to waste,why can't she go to sambisa or the creeks of the niger delta to confront criminals and terrorist?
It is only in Nigeria that men in uniform take themselves as a demy god,very uncivilised miscreants,many of them are not even properly educated and i don't care wether you are one of them.
savages.
It is NOT only in Nigeria. Go on youtube and see how many folks have been brutalised and even murdered, by US police.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Kgdavid(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Mustay:

Well, the guy must have weighed the risks before 'obeying'.

Yes. We all weigh the risks, but it is evident that the scales by which men weigh risks are different. Firstly though, i would never pay a random stranger a compliment on the road, and i would go out of my way to avoid getting into a confrontation with any security officer. In fact i would avoid a confrontation with authority as much as possible but there is a certain point beyond which a man must not be pushed.

As Patrick Henry said and i quote, "i know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death"!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
neocortex:

You misinterpreted the documents you quoted, it was meant to prevent abuse,
not victimize anyone who complements the other person.

You overlooked two facts

1. The guy is not her superior.
2. He is also not in the army i.e they are not co-workers nor colleague.

If we are to agree with you it means complimenting anybody anywhere is
a crime that one can get punished for.

What kind o world will there be when you are afraid to approach anyone
for fear of being accused of harassment
?

To the best of my knowledge, apart from authocratic theocracies,
no where in the world is complimenting a member of opposite sex
a crime without regard to context.
what kind of world is it with predatory hor-ny men like you roaming the streets ? its a dangerous world
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Raxxye(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

You are a world class idiiot. Bloody coward!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by buchilino(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:

Abeg carry this your _stupid ipob wailing message to okija! This article is about unprofessional conduct displayed by a couple of foolish soldiers! Not all personnel act like this okay?

Nairaland and its users still say no to biafra! So Swerve!!!

SOMETHING IS MISSING, OH YES A BRAIN
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
nonsense. GET CIVILIZED. ITS 2016. STOP HARRASSING STRANGERS ON THE STREET

Nonsense! I I am studying law. I may be confused when it comes to most legal issues and but I am 100% certain of this one.

Stop spreading liestongue

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sanyajava: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
They should be dismiss with immediate effect. such ill mannered, unculture,babaric being should not be in te army
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Jazzlite: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
smartchoices note!
doveda:

Nonsense! I I am studying law. I may be confused when it comes to most legal issues and but I am 100% certain of this one.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U don't tell me to wake up. Who r u?
God punish you.... you dey mad.... u never see battle for your life u swear.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
ShakurM:
I have read it, so if we are to follow the message in the link, you would still be wrong because there is ' what you should do about sexual harassment ' in that post, isn't it? And nowhere did they mention you resort to physically assault. It's a matter of discretion . I don't know who you are but pls endeavour to use your proper senses before rendering judgements.
ahhhh finally someone has seen the light after reading the article . thank God. and i am not saying i condone what she did but on that day he met a greater satan than himself. its satan casting out satan. its biblical justice he got.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by zbone(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
9japrof:
damn had a similar experience last December when I tried wooing an army recruit. Even tried holding her on the wrist, even asking her whether she was a corper even though she was wearing an army face cap and a wrist band.

It was after the scenario, that I reflected on what I did, some hailed me and called me an Alpha Male while some reacted angrily at me, and told me point blank that the army lady was just cool, else I would have been in guard room blaming the devil after I must have been dealt with since the army barracks was just a five minutes drive from where we are.

Buh come to think of it, is it a crime to tell a babe politely that she's beautiful, abi ladies in the house no dey enjoy it when they are wooed. It just plain stupid and regrettable that we all abuse our authority cos we gave power today else this shouldn't be an issue

You are the f***ing man!!!!
There is no doubting of your boldness..
a thousand GBOSAs!!! for you

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U don't tell me to wake up. Who r u?
God punish you.... you dey mad.... u never see battle for your life i swear.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

studying law in the zoo where you cannot secure a single conviction against criminals. your criminals have to come to britain to receive justice like IBORI. stop wasting your life with that useless course in the zoo
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
studying law in the zoo where you cannot secure a single conviction against criminals. your criminals have to come to britain to receive justice like IBORI. stop wasting your life with that useless course in the zoo

Actually I live in Scotlandundecided

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Obike10:

dude, you are so dumb. so the rétarded soldier kicking and slapping the nigga for complimenting her is civilized
and you mr mumusukkot supporting her action is also civilized undecided

you better get your head out of ur stinking áss. fool!
its not civilized but i understand her anger. she is tired of horn-y men constantly harrassing her.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
And you are proud of such act?Do some people even use their brains at all?, I mean you specifically.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by zbone(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
just harrassing strangers who are going about their daily activity. in any civilized country thats sexual harrasment. in the zoo called nigeria it is normal behavior. but this fool found out he it is sexual harrasment cuz he met the right woman with power. if i am a woman i will not want strangers just talking to me anyhow in public because i have a big ass or boobs. thats harrasment

who is this nigga
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by pasol4real(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
dtruth3:
And if Nnamdi Kanu calls this damnation a ZOO, mynd44 will start flexing muscles, and other zombie worshippers will start talking trash. Imagine the tortures, for no reason! cry cry cry

Infact, this country is not just a ZOO, but a very BIG ZOO!
Gbam

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Send the link of the video to the appropriate authorities on Twitter @DefenceInfoNG and @HQNIgerianArmy

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Raxxye(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!
Heres's another foolish comment. You are more stupid than I imagined.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Mustay(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Kgdavid:

As Patrick Henry said and i quote, "i know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death"!

I understand and feel same way too. Just that, some things must have happened before the video recordings. That part we didn't see that culminated to this could have a lot of factors.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
johnnycrew:
pls what is ur own definition of being civilised?and pls can ur differentiate between ur own civilisation and stupidity?...u are spewing trash as if we don't know how civilised countries do things or as if we have not even been there...u don't have a point bro
obviously you dont because i see you many of you fresh off the boat nigerians in jails in england for sexually assulting your work colleagues. CIVILIZED WOMEN DO NOT LIKE TO BE HARRASSED ON THE STREETS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Honestly, there are things one shouldn't tolerate in this country where justice is for the highest bidder.

You cross me this way , I'll find a way to kill that person with no single atom of regret .

You dehumanized me , and I kill you - It's a fifty fifty thing.
I have already said it here that any law enforcement agent that maltreat me or any member of my family is a waste,i must waste you,i will hunt you like rat untill you join your ancestors,i dnt care the rank o,that is me and iam very serious about it.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

I don't think you are right, why insulting the officers mere because they are females? @Sahara that is not a compliment. You don't compliment/toast an officer in uniform
OGA! shey dem no b human being.. or dem be god... Abi d male no dey compliment civilian women?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by IghravweIG(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2016
zbone:

hmmmm... so whenever a man tells a lady she is beautiful, he is sexually harassing her.
Help me ask am o.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by harsysky(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Most senseless comment I've seen in my life! We've seen you that have a living and how you utilize it. If having a life is this your own, I rather not have a life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57