Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (84527 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by joey150(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Did i read cadet??
Ordinary cadet? Nawa oh.

I'll show these to my superiors.this aint what we teach dose kids
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is not sexual harassment in civilised countries, Stop saying what you do not know
are you for real ? many have gotten fired for less in USA and england. http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment constitutes any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature. It's not about fun or friendship but about the abuse of power. It is also worth bearing in mind that many people respond to situations in different ways. What may seem like an innocent action or remark to one person may be deemed offensive by another and the law sides with the 'victim' not the 'perpetrator' <<< IN THE LINK I POSTED
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
UjSizzle:
That was difficult to watch. This is what happens when you beat all the femininity out of female soldiers in training.
Is she less a woman because she's in the military?
Does she feel the need to be seen as masculine to carry out her duties?
Did she feel slighted at being called beautiful... even though that's an adjective ascribed to the feminine gender?

There's a fundamental problem here and it's bigger than watching military officers torture civilians.

All our NL and Beyond feminism activist have a big job on their hands. You're either terrible noisemakers or you have no idea what you should be fighting for. THIS is your primary assignment: Getting women to see themselves as they are while carrying out their duties.

grin grin Define "waste" biko cheesy
I guess this is what the feminists would love to watch after all a man their number 1 enemy is being slapped around by a woman.

Even with her military training she can't fight that boy in a physical combat .

Waste is a gruesome murder scene that depicts hate , not just hate but the kind of hate that will make people around to understand that she did cross a line.

7 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Kgdavid(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

You get mouthundecided

you're damn right i do.

i can live with myself after a beating but i may never forgive myself after being humiliated in this way.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
are u ok? I mean are u really sane upstairs?

is this how they are to serve there fatherland? May God deliver u from ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by tymgotel: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
that are u trying to say? What the did is nice?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by funlord(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy
nijabazaar:

ha you just have 7 likes.
I thought by now, with your anti Biafra Swerve you'd get 1234 likes..

If it is likes you are searching for on nairaland? Its no wonder your parents always spit on the ground whenever you pay them a visit!

**#pathetic citizen spotted**

4 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
it will get you fired in any firm in england or america. its sexual harassment in civilized countries
Hian!! Educate me please , I've not crossed the shores of Africa before and I've not socialized with people from your so- called civilized world. grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Allosaurus:

Yes, civilised countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Lebanon
http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Hian!! Educate me please , I've not crossed the shores of Africa before and I've not socialized with people from your so- called civilized world. grin
http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html << READ THAT LINK BRO. ITS A VERY SHORT READ grin

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by wunmi2odun(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

Fully. That guy and his likes are unserious minded that should be treated like animals. can he say it to handsome and smartly dressed male officers? don't tell me yes. It is unnecessary distractions..., the guy should be sent to 1 week guardroom, next time he will know how to keep his mouth shut
This nigga I am quoting is on some higher expired weed. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Chairman of the imbeciles. Please what is sexual harassment?
http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
are you for real ? many have gotten fired for less in USA and england. http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment constitutes any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature. It's not about fun or friendship but about the abuse of power. It is also worth bearing in mind that many people respond to situations in different ways. What may seem like an innocent action or remark to one person may be deemed offensive by another and the law sides with the 'victim' not the 'perpetrator' <<< IN THE LINK I POSTED
Please, I beg u to use ur brain.
If a complement (with no other action attached to it) constitute sexual harassment, then 90% of the men in this planet will be in jail.

9 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ozimec(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Let's not support something bad because, it could be you tomorrow. Telling someone that she's beautiful, the last time I checked it's just a compliment. Even if you don't see it that way, at least I know it's never an offense or a crime. While maltreating them, subjecting them to torture, maybe because they are commoners, can they do this to any big man in our society even when insulted or humiliated? Please let's join hands together and expose evils in our society rather than cover or defend them. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by nijabazaar: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:
cheesy

If it is likes you are searching for on nairaland? Its no wonder your parents always spit on the ground whenever you pay them a visit!

**#pathetic citizen spotted**

I, Pathetic....

Have you ever use a more banal metaphor on any one else?

I, pathetic....very SciFi .

I , Pathetic.

The citizen I rustled his nest of eggs is yet to reply with fury and here you take Panadol on his behalf. You must be burning with NL fever, such fervour will take you places...

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

If it were your dad humilated, you wont be saying this
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Jazzlite: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2016
shut up and close your eyes in shame

DonBobes:

U don't tell me to wake up. Who r u?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by adedapa(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2016
I could only hear "IS THAT CLEAR" from her. If BokoHaram appears now, all go tear race. Monkey!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
do you think she can do this kind of thing and get away with it if she was in UK or USA?

DonBobes:

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by erusen: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
okpor2:
I thank God op is not a soldier!wat am I even saying?is op beautiful?
this one don't just start to dey smoke weed this morning
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
it will get you fired in any firm in england or america. its sexual harassment in civilized countries
There's nothing civilized about that attitude to compliment.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:

Please, I beg u to use ur brain.
If a complement (with no other action attached to it) constitute sexual harassment, then 90% of the men in this planet will be in jail.
90 PERCENT OF THE MEN IN NIGERIA WILL BE IN JAIL CUZ YOU NIGGAS ARE UNCOUTH. where i live people dont say anything or approach women on the streets. you have got to become civilized bro. you are a beast on two legs.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

Fully. That guy and his likes are unserious minded that should be treated like animals. can he say it to handsome and smartly dressed male officers? don't tell me yes. It is unnecessary distractions..., the guy should be sent to 1 week guardroom, next time he will know how to keep his mouth shut
I don't abuse pple. But I am finding it really difficult to resist abusing u.

what really happened to freedom of expression? freedom of opinion?

if I talk further I may abuse u. Please, if the guy's only comment is "U are beautiful" then, I assure u, even in Myanmar, Indonesia or North korea, he has committed no crime.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Lionsclaw: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

you mean serving their dirty stinky smelly selfs. Are you one of them. Tell them you are all bloody chickens

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by adeyemik: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
I once had the opportunity to meet an US Marine officer in the lift, as I stepped into the lift, he said, Morning sir and Morning ma to the lady that entered next. I was surprise at his conduct, when the lift came to a stop, he allowed others to step out before coming out. I'm sure if it were to be a Nigerian Soldier, he might probably would have told us to wait for the next lift cycle, that he has commandeer this lift to himself.

These cadets need and must face serious disciplinary punishment. What is wrong with "you're beautiful or fine compliment"? The other day, it took the intervention of the governor of Lagos to stop the manhandling of an hawker by two off session cadets because he scratch their car.

Its totally absurd to hear one of them saying they (cadets) are in NDA because of him (us). The knock heads forgot that without the sweat of others they won't get paid.

The military and the NDA management must punish those clowns.

13 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
UjSizzle:

There's nothing civilized about that attitude to compliment.
they are both uncivilized but he met the stronger uncivilized person lol. its satan casting out satan. its biblical.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html << READ THAT LINK BRO. ITS A VERY SHORT READ grin
The link you posted was a simple template developed for a particular outfit on what they deem as sexual harassment which is an in-house policy depending on the nature of the job.

You can't sue anyone for saying you're beautiful with no contact which might be misread.

If the link is a binding factor for all forms of social activities as it concerns human interaction then everyone of us would have been to jail for each girl we've dated.
That writeup on that link is not applicable to all social norms and value system of an entire society but a clear policy of what is expected from employees in a particular outfit which can be adopted by numerous number of outfits but it is not binding on the general population .

10 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
wunmi2odun:
This nigga I am quoting is on some higher expired weed. grin grin grin
seriously expired weed.
he is really high on some cow dung from daura.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by 2undeee(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
This is in human, because she is a soldier now so she shld not b admired abi, I wish d guy knows his right but dere is God oh
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ilyas26(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
She's just a mere cadet, not even an officer yet. I'll resist such maltreatment, I won't allow it
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
The link you posted was a simple template developed for a particular outfit on what they deem as sexual harassment which is an in-house policy depending on the nature of the job.

You can't sue anyone for saying you're beautiful with no contact which might be misread.

If the link is a binding factor for all forms of social activities as it concerns human interaction then everyone of us would have been to jail for each girl we've dated.
That writeup on that link is not applicable to all social norms and value system of an entire society but a clear policy of what is expected from employees in a particular outfit which can be adopted by numerous number of outfits but it is not binding on the general population .
its not an in-house policy. it is the law and it is very aggressively enforced here. like i said earlier, many have lost their jobs for doing exactly what this guy did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.