Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE (71312 Views)

Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached / ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. / Important Things To Remember When Choosing A House Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2019
I have designed lots of buildings.
Ranging from residential buildings to complex structures.
If you need any floor plan.
Drop your request and email.

.Hello Bro, I use came across your thread. Please, belp with a low budget floor plan of a modern 3 bedroom apartment with ante room, laundry, kitchen store .

Please, design in such a way that the master bedroom will be Close to the main lounge because I am planning of completing the main lounge, ante room, kitchen, dining and store with the master bedroom now and will complete the rest later. It's urgent sir.

And I want the main. Entrance to be at the left handside when facing the front . I don't want the entrance to fall e the main road. I want it y the right hand side of the building while facing the main road

jacobamojo@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Niceone
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Timtol(m): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2019
JUNEBABA:
Good day sir! Pls I don't know if you can help me with a design of 3bedroom flat and help me decide what I can build on the remaining part. The land is a plot measuring 50/100. I will attach a copy of the survey of the land which comprises of two plots but its one of it that belongs to me. My emails are oginnioluwafemmy@yahoo.com or oginnioluwafemmy@gmail.com. 08039488147 God bless you sir. �
Your plot is cool.
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by shawee4u(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Hello Bros
Nice work you are doing here
Can place a request?
Thanks
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by kay2030: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello & good afternoon, please I need a modern but low budget 3 bedroom bungalow (with toilet/shower in each room and a visitors toilet) that can be suitable at the back of a standard plot. A 3D design will also be welcome, the land size is 50 by 100 and is facing the road. contact on aremutope@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good day great minds and the wonderful architects in the house.
Please I need a floor plan of a lovely three bedroom flat.
God bless you richly
Daveedizuchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Tjazz08: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Good day great Architect.

Please I need a plan of a Mini 4 bedroom duplex.

The land is a 50 by 100 ft land.

Regards,
My email: t_jazz08@yahoo.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Frecal5050: 2:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Someone should please help me with 3 bedroom bungalow (flat) detached with 2 bedroom flat at the back.... Room I really need it urgently
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Umarzy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Frecal5050:
Someone should please help me with 3 bedroom bungalow (flat) detached with 2 bedroom flat at the back.... Room I really need it urgently

We can do that for you at an affordable rate. Please, note that terms and conditions apply. Contact is in Signature.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Umarzy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tjazz08:
Good day great Architect.

Please I need a plan of a Mini 4 bedroom duplex.

The land is a 50 by 100 ft land.

Regards,
My email: t_jazz08@yahoo.com

We can do that for you for at an affordable rate. Please, note that terms and conditions apply.

Contact is in signature

Regards!
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by stalwart123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Frecal5050:
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Jybz1: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
For your state of the art architecture plans, designs, renderings and even construction services. I strongly recommend Ripple Design and Construction.
They are affordable and produce some of the best architecture designs in Nigeria at the moment. Visit the website for more information.

Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Jybz1: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
Hey guys. We have started our youtube channel helping you with design ideas for your homes. Kindly help support by subscribing and dropping a like on the video.

Also feel free to make design request of houses of up to 10x10 meters maximum. Thank you for the support��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCTt_8Jfu-c

1 Like

Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by ipin(f): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good day.
Please I have a plot of land that is 35 by 65 and I want sketch. Preferably, 2 room and parlour self contain down and 2 self contain up too.
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by kannex: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
How much will it cost me if I want a design plan for a mini estate( not more than 15 houses) and second cost of a pool resort plan too thanks
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Choiceagric(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please,I need a plan for a 4 bedroom flat, which include a master bedroom,4 toilet and bath,attic,kitchen on 60 by ft land,email is choiceagric@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Miriso1sunday(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2021
2 bedroom and A room with parlor self contain please
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by cutewisy: 6:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Four bedroom house plan with living room, dinning, kitchen, three porch: one in front, one by the left side and the other at back @ihemsw86@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by BriskNews2020: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please I need 4 bedroom bungalow plan on 100 by 100 land in Nasarawa State probably with simple building like the attached foe your perusal . E-mail: brisknewsonline@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Kihem: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
I need a plan for 2 storey double flats of 2 bedroom vs 3 bedroom on a straight land of 50ft by 100 ft.
Kennybiz27@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by paschenko(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have designed lots of buildings.
Ranging from residential buildings to complex structures.
If you need any floor plan.
Drop your request and email.

Compliments of the new year my brother.

Please can you come up with a building plan for a simple but decent and affordable 4 bedrooms bungalow plan?
The land area in 100 by 100. The building should start with a porch, an ante room with a small visitor's toilet then the main lounge and dining area with enough ventilation and sunlight. The kitchen can be accessed from the dining area and from a corridor leading to the rooms. Kitchen should come with a pantry/store, with an island/middle counter, and with a back porch and a small laundry space. All the rooms must be ensuite. It will be preferable for one of the main/windows of the masters bedroom to face the main entrance so that from the room i can see who is entrying the compound. Master's bedroom should also have an average walk-in closet.
My email is: abelpaschal96@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by paschenko(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jybz1:
Hey guys. We have started our youtube channel helping you with design ideas for your homes. Kindly help support by subscribing and dropping a like on the video.

Also feel free to make design request of houses of up to 10x10 meters maximum. Thank you for the support��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCTt_8Jfu-c

This is a perfect replica of what i have in mind....
Re: Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE by Kvngwitty(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2023
Sir please I need plan for room and parlor sef on a half plot of land

Randycodex@gmail.com

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did / This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.