Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

she is older than me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she is older than me (1110 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she is older than me by itokam: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Okay guys, so I was watching a program this morning and a question pops up, DOES AGE MATTERs in a RELATIONSHIP?

Guys, would u date a lady older than you? (Sugar mummy aside) talking about serious relationship here.

Ladies, how does it feel when ur guy is way too older than u? (Your 23 and he is 30)

Which one is likely to work out? The guy being older or the lady?

As for me, I think its gonna be difficult dating older ladies, reasons? Well I was raised to respect my elders...lol....dating a lady older than me? Well....can I date my sister? Lol...just kidding tho! But then...its really gonna be awkward, being free with her, being able to talk to her freely, being able to rebuke her when she's wrong...all these stuffs matters.

Anyways, guys...over to ya'll
Re: she is older than me by oshinadekunle(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Love rilli matter,
Re: she is older than me by Iamemma(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
When love is the watch word,Age becomes irrelevant.But personally i can't marry a woman that is older than me
Re: she is older than me by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Sometimes I just think to myself, can I date an older lady? Will I get irritated by her body? You knw, d flabs in her Tommy, the Lil fat here and there, etc. What will people say when they look at us, will I be ashamed? Am I dating her just to receive gifts from her? Will the sex be as good as? Will she respect my decisions sometimes? Etc

Ah mean all these thoughts just race through my head

Den after thinkin i'd b like, fvck it mehn, why not indulge in smth crazy a Lil bit, do smth dsh wen u'd look bak into ur life, u"d b like, oh I was really a damn badass nigga. Ah think am gona gv Dat a shot. Who cares
Re: she is older than me by itokam: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
oshinadekunle:
Love rilli matter,

And what happens when there is no respect?
Re: she is older than me by itokam: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Sometimes I just think to myself, can I date an older lady? Will I get irritated by her body? You knw, d flabs in her Tommy, the Lil fat here and there, etc. What will people say when they look at us, will I be ashamed? Am I dating her just to receive gifts from her? Will the sex be as good as? Will she respect my decisions sometimes? Etc

Ah mean all these thoughts just race through my head

Den after thinkin i'd b like, fvck it mehn, why not indulge in smth crazy a Lil bit, do smth dsh wen u'd look bak into ur life, u"d b like, oh I was really a damn badass nigga. Ah think am gona gv Dat a shot. Who cares

Lol...I get it, so ur practically saying, u'd only datee someone hu's older just for the fun? U can't date em for marriage?
Re: she is older than me by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
itokam:

Lol...I get it, so ur practically saying, u'd only datee someone hu's older just for the fun? U can't date em for marriage?
naaah.
Re: she is older than me by westlius(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
In a relationship age doesn't matter but marriage it dos alot
Re: she is older than me by GoldenJAT(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
It's a 2 way thing.... Can't neva b fully understood..
Re: she is older than me by Maxi112: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
FOR MARRIAGE!.... HELL NO

FOR DATING!....... HELL YESS

I WILL JUST MAKE HER MY SEX MATE.... SHEKINA!
Re: she is older than me by brighthp(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
It depends....understanding matters the most. Op remember she is meant to be your wife and not your remote control
Re: she is older than me by itokam: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
brighthp:
It depends....understanding matters the most. Op remember she is meant to be your wife and not your remote control

Yea right...but remember, there's gotta be that time when she needs to be controlled.

Talking about understanding, am not sure ladies understand that language this days, 90% of em are bunch of mature kids while the other 10% are probably wired with pride!

If ur gonna have a blissful marriage, marry someone u can control.

NB: there is huge difference between being able to control someone and maltreating someone!

1 Like

Re: she is older than me by chriskosherbal(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2016
More than one factor
Re: she is older than me by brighthp(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2016
itokam:

Yea right...but remember, there's gotta be that time when she needs to be controlled.

Talking about understanding, am not sure ladies understand that language this days, 90% of em are bunch of mature kids while the other 10% are probably wired with pride!

If ur gonna have a blissful marriage, marry someone u can control.

NB: there is huge difference between being able to control someone and maltreating someone!

I concur
Re: she is older than me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Age has nothing to do with love. Love cares less about age.
Re: she is older than me by menabae(f): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
It does matter

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies Are The Cause Of Thier Problem / Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age / On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.