Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? (4174 Views)

Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / 40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
she said if i dont know the english name of this fruit she will break up with me.. PLease guys help me out..

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
She sef no Sabi am.
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
It's called, Velvet tamarind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
It's called, Velvet tamarind
An here I was gonna say grapes.
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by dachaste(f): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
An here I was gonna say grapes.

Haba babes!!! Grapes? Lols

Grapes na dat red round small ones dey sell along side apples
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
dachaste:

Haba babes!!! Grapes? Lols

Grapes na dat red round small ones dey sell along side apples
I don't do a lot of food shoppin', cause I can't cook so I really wouldn't know.
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Touchey: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
According to Goggles

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by dachaste(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't do a lot of food shoppin', cause I can't cook so I really wouldn't know.

Wooh. Are u Dangote's daughter? Would like us to be friends lolz

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
dachaste:

Lol no.I'm just a bad cook.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by dachaste(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol no.I'm just a bad cook.

Ooooooooooh. So disappointed.

I tot God had finally picked my calls. Lol.

Have a nice day dear.
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
dachaste:

Ooooooooooh. So disappointed.
I tot God had finally picked my calls. Lol.
Have a nice day dear.
lol.Uh,okay. You too.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:

isn't it something to be ashamed of? you can't cook ,et this age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

isn't it something to be ashamed of? you can't cook ,et this age?
I'm American Minister.I think home cookin' is near dead here.
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm American Minister.I think home cookin' is near dead here.

print it on flyers n billboards, that you're an American !

and you can't cook !

#you really do sound childish .

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

print it on flyers n billboards, that you're an American !
and you can't cook !
#you really do sound childish .
awww.Then we match...cause you sound that way all the time. tongue

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
awww.Then we match...cause you sound that way all the time. tongue

We should all dance n clap cos' you're an American n can't cook either. #pathetic
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by enedoboy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
i jst asked my kid sis ...she said is linky linky

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
How many words has d said girl added to oxford dictionary she con dey do like darken rah throne
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

We should all dance n clap cos' you're an American n can't cook either. #pathetic
There goes baby Minsiter kickin' up a fuss again.What's the matter it past your nap time? tongue Then go ta sleep!

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
There goes baby Minsiter kickin' up a fuss again.What's the matter it past your nap time? tongue Then go ta sleep!

Not funny.
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Not funny.
nor was yours.Apologize?
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Theben(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Black velvet
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by voyy: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
insycarc:
she said if i dont know the english name of this fruit she will break up with me.. PLease guys help me out..

its black velvet
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by jonaifame22(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aawin! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Question answered undecided

Thread closed angry
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by cruzita(f): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
BLACK MAMBA
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Question answered undecided

Thread closed angry
Lol. grin But why though?
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
BLACK MAMBA
lol, u aint serious at all. Watsup?
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Davidlein(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Y'all should go to bed ..
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Lordprez: 2:00am On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
BLACK MAMBA
you just reminded me of megamind...

thought girls only watch barbie undecided
Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
BLACK MAMBA
Noo, this, this is Black Mamba. That's licky licky grin

Re: Help Me With The English Name Or She Will Break Up With Me? by NemzySeries(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2016
dachaste:

ne b only Dangote pikin....na Mr Ibu cousin she b.......u tink say na everybody wey no dey cook b big man pikin abi 4getting say poverty fit make person no cook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" / Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. / Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.