Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What's The Difference Betw Real Love And Infatuation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Betw Real Love And Infatuation? (705 Views)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Betw Real Love And Infatuation? by khanye(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
I have been with at least 2 girls now who have confused infatuation with love. How can one tell the difference, because I seem to be really bad at it! I have had crushes on girls, but I know what love really is, and I have felt love several times before. I've never been infatuated with somebody I was dating.

So how do we spot the warning signs? How do we know if the person we are in love with is really and truly in love with us, and not just infatuated? I would like to be able to spot this earlier, so that I can get out without being hurt!

Note: I think I knew that my last ex was sort of infatuated with me, but I guess I chose to ignore the warning signs (I had seen them before in past relationships). I suppose my heart just wants to believe that "maybe this time it's actually real".

Someone told me Love is bittersweet!
Re: What's The Difference Betw Real Love And Infatuation? by Romeo4real(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
I think this has ben discussed on many threads b4,

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get I Girl To Love Me / Wetin I Go Do / I'm Too Picky!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.