Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

I'm Too Picky! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Too Picky! (709 Views)

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Picky! by Triforce: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2009
OK, I'm a young guy, mid-twenties decent job, good looking  grin

Thing is, I can't seem to find someone that I feel that I could actually stand as a girlfriend in the long term.

I've been on alot of dates, but I never call because I always seem to find something to dislike.

Some people say I'm snobbish, but I just have all these expectations and it's killing me.

Sometimes, I feel like my expectations are completely unrealistic, but are they?

Must be uber-vain -- like so, so vain.
Must be pretty, but not just any pretty,  some kinda pretty.
Must be clever, not just a pretty face.
Must be independent.
Must know want she wants.

Is this picky?
Re: I'm Too Picky! by sistawoman: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
You want, what you want and no one should make you feel like you should settle.

You dont need others to validate for you what you need or want in a mate.
Re: I'm Too Picky! by Nikky23: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2009
i kinda have a similiar problem too, i made a post about being picky sometime, let me search 4 it.
Re: I'm Too Picky! by gen2genius(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
I don't think you're picky, after all, girls too have their own dreams of their "ideal man."

You're just being focused. It's normal to know what you want and go for it; much better than settling for less and trying in vain to change the person to fit into your dream.

But never forget that "nothing good comes easy."  wink

Good luck!
Re: I'm Too Picky! by lordkrato(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2009
@gen2genius,ur a genius man!u jst stole d words outta ma mouth.if u wnt sumtin gud,then be worth it.@nikky23,dat answers you also.i believe dat i have 2 be worth sumtin 2 have sumtin, u know.garbage in surely comes out.lol.hola @ me wen u find ur match but please not at the colgate .
Re: I'm Too Picky! by iice(f): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2009
Triforce:

You get power! cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Too Picky! by Akinagirl(f): 5:16am On Jul 06, 2009
No, you want what you want. You shouldn't have to settle for less.
Re: I'm Too Picky! by na2day2(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2009
Triforce:

OK, I'm a young guy, mid-twenties decent job, good looking  grin

Thing is, I can't seem to find someone that I feel that I could actually stand as a girlfriend in the long term.

I've been on alot of dates, but I never call because I always seem to find something to dislike.

Some people say I'm snobbish, but I just have all these expectations and it's killing me.

Sometimes, I feel like my expectations are completely unrealistic, but are they?

Must be pretty, but not just any pretty,  some kinda pretty.
Must be clever, not just a pretty face.
Must be independent.
Must know want she wants.

Is this picky?

don't let it bother u, contrarily to popular opinion, I AM VERY PICKY   cool cool cool cool thats why i dont date the likes of Angelina Jolie, Beyounce, Alicia Keys etc grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Too Picky! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2009
sistawoman:

You want, what you want and no one should make you feel like you should settle.

You dont need others to validate for you what you need or want in a mate.

WORD!
Re: I'm Too Picky! by Gabry(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2009
Poster, if u cannot find a girl and u think ure too picky, that means that right girl has not came yet and you are not just ready for a relationship. Just live life and if it is meant to be, than that girl will come ok? No sweat! wink
Re: I'm Too Picky! by v3: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2009
@post.

U ask for opinions wen you've answered what your "problem" is. . . sssssssssshhhhhisssssssss!!!

where's that "auto-slap" feature AGAIN!!! angry angry
Re: I'm Too Picky! by na2day2(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@post.

U ask for opinions wen you've answered what your "problem" is. . . sssssssssshhhhhisssssssss!!!

where's that "auto-slap" feature AGAIN!!! angry angry

LMFAO grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating Palaver. / How Do We See? / I Need Your Candid Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.