Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol (2231 Views)

The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting / I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Duchessree(f): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol...

Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by missingrib(f): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
lobatan...
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Ionkidiz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
End time wedding
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
He should have slated the wedding for April 1st..
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Wizzz: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Blessed are those who believe yet have not seen grin
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Ginaz(f): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm Sorry but I couldn't laugh after trying for 1O hours undecided
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by kalu01(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
The groom be like honey come back they are on their way. lol grin
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I'm Sorry but I couldn't laugh after trying for 1O hours undecided
me too. I forgot to laugh cry cry

Who's that light skinned girl on your dp? smiley
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by itokam: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Who's that light skinned girl on your dp? smiley

I was about asking her that same question.

Did u see what I saw? shocked that girl is breastiful lipsrsealed

Ginaz...coman answer o
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2016
itokam:

I was about asking her that same question.

Did u see what I saw? shocked that girl is breastiful lipsrsealed

Ginaz...coman answer o
cheesy cheesy cheesy but that thing seems to be falling off. Looks bigger than the left side
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by itokam: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy but that thing seems to be falling off. Looks bigger than the left side
cheesy
cheesy hope its not what am thinking sha.... lipsrsealed...let's wait for d owner to answer fess
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2016
itokam:

cheesy
cheesy hope its not what am thinking sha.... lipsrsealed...let's wait for d owner to answer fess
I no talk anything oooo cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by MrCork: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Duchessree:
Lol...

angry
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by MrCork: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Duchessree:
Lol...

..so you go are round telling people you are a Prince ......abi?...danfore son?..
abi??......YOU A GOOD DIGER!(no ofeense)
angry
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Lordprez: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Lemme get this

a female posted that picture portraying her gender as expert gold diggers? undecided... hmmm interesting

BTW, sh!t is not so funny... trust me I tried
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Duchessree(f): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2016
MrCork:

..so you go are round telling people you are a Prince ......abi?...danfore son?..
angry
undecided
MrCork:

angry

what is this one saying undecided
MrCork:

angry
undecided
MrCork:

angry

what is this one saying
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by MrCork: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Duchessree:
undecided

what is this one saying undecided undecided

what is this one saying

...you come to nairaland lookin for rich men (read your last post) an then you start having atirude when we catch you out..you are 419 an you will not eat my moiney (No oofense) undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2016
This is funny grin But I'm curious,why is she a runaway bride?
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Duchessree(f): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrCork:

...you come to nairaland lookin for rich men (read your last post) an then you start having atirude when we catch you out..you are 419 an you will not eat my moiney (No oofense) undecided

errh... This is actually my first post here...
I don't get what you are saying sef :/
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by MrCork: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Duchessree:

errh... This is actually my first post here...
I don't get what you are saying sef :/

..YOU ARE A GOLD DIFFERS...READ YOR LAST POST..YOU SAID YOU ONLY INTARRESTED IN SUCH PEOLPLE!! (No oofense) angry
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Duchessree(f): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
B
MrCork:

..YOU ARE A GOLD DIFFERS...READ YOR LAST POST..YOU SAID YOU ONLY INTARRESTED IN SUCH PEOLPLE!! (No oofense) angry

smh undecided
MrCork:

smh
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by MrCork: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Duchessree:
B

smh undecided

smh

...anyways did I mention am from pekam London n I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! wink
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Swissheart(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Funny
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by cruzita(f): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin u scammed her
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by firstking01(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Duchessree(f): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways did I mention am from pekam London n I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot!! wink

and how does that affect me
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by MrCork: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Duchessree:

and how does that affect me

....seeyor healike jacket potato....can any of thoiise your mechanic loookin boyfriend thete in nigeria drive range rover spot? ....an even sef...may I remind you am from London..pekam. .you not only levul (No ofeense) angry
Re: When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol by Duchessree(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrCork:

....seeyor healike jacket potato....can any of thoiise your mechanic loookin boyfriend thete in nigeria drive range rover spot? ....an even sef...may I remind you am from London..pekam. .you not only levul (No ofeense) angry

you are so immatured (no ofense)

(1) (Reply)

My Date With My Missing Ribs / If Fynestboi Is Contesting Lalasticlala Should Contest / Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.