Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting (3029 Views)

South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO / Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
My people hmm..
this our world no easy

things are hard .. so hard that some of us can't afford a common toilet tissue paper to wipe our anus again after pooping .

so I invited one of my new side chic to the house today..

we were hot already because we settled ourselves on whatsapp before she came

meaning she knew what she came for..

so while I was banging, I turned her to my best position which is a dog style

and I settled there for the ride...

while riding, I got carried away by the sweetness that I unconsciously and unaware pressed my two hands on the girl's as$ and open it wide just to cure my crazy konji
that already blocked my brain cells from functioning as a normal human own

but as I looked deeper!

hmm... I saw some poop stains all round her anus shocked

though I know it's a normal thing in some if not all the Nigerians because I don't know about other countries

here in Nigeria, people are fond of cleaning their yansh with exercise book paper .

some even use the hard cover, soak it inside water and use it to clean their yansh after shitting

the worst is, most locals use the dry plantain leaves to tear their yansh shocked

that particular one I know hurts them but they don't care.. not like it will even clean the yansh well sad

at the end of the day, they still wear their pant or boxer on top yansh wey dem never clean am well

this was the case of this girl today...

I don't know whether she used leave or paper to clean her yansh because a tissue paper would've done better than what I saw

so after the sex, we went and had our bath

in there, I told her that if she doesn't have any tissue paper to clean her yansh with after defeating... she should instead, use WATER and wash it

because not every man will like what I saw today during sex

trapqueen, queensuccumbus, glorianinja, bumbae, berlynne etc

hope you guys have taken correction now?

No offense grin
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by yomi007k(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
undecided

Yansh cleaning 101 lectures. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by MostBanned: 10:21pm On May 04, 2017
WTF did i just read

4 Likes

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
eeeeww
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
if only they spend as much tym as they spend with their make-up on their pussy and ass maybe we wld appreciate dem better. *spits*
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 04, 2017
MostBanned:
WTF did i just read
if you like take correction if you like ignore
it is very bad with an airy yansh like yours
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Epositive(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2017
picture of the unclean yansh or,,,,, cheesy
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by agohmamuda(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2017
ceejayx:
if only they spend as much tym as they spend with their make-up on there pussy and ass. *spits*

The World would have been a better place.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2017
This man jst day narrate how him fvck smelloz....cheap......local girl

hope you use CD undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
This man jst day narrate how him fvck smelloz....cheap......local girl

hope you use CD undecided

I used CD bro.
I don't know what you call local

the girl is fair and very beautiful

she should be around 23-25

she's a graduate
and from a well doing family

so what did you mean by the word "cheap & local" ?

the
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Apus: 11:20pm On May 04, 2017
And i guess u had sex in d bush for her to even dare to use leaf to clean her bum. U can lie sha. If true maybe U should try & upgrade d kind of girls U date.
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 12:15am On May 05, 2017
Apus:
And i guess u had sex in d bush for her to even dare to use leaf to clean her bum. U can lie sha. If true maybe U should try & upgrade d kind of girls U date.
did I say she used leaves? Oh Anus! sorry Apus
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 12:20am On May 05, 2017
Oo you bleeped a girl with shi in her ass and you think you can come here and lecture us on hygiene? You are mad, but you have no one to tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Meekmind(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2017
Imagine shocked... And when they call leaders of tomorrow, you'll also join them to raise hands oo embarassed embarassed
It's finished for this country cry

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by prela(f): 1:21am On May 05, 2017
Water is the best o, I tell you. At work, I carry empty bottled water container to the restroom when doing no 2
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by PascalJ(m): 3:44am On May 05, 2017
prela:
Water is the best o, I tell you. At work, I carry empty bottled water container to the restroom when doing no 2
Hmm, feeling u babe. Pls can we talk on wats app-08167846370 is my wats app no

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Marcus2(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2017
PascalJ:

Sharp guy.
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by sweeterman(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2017
Ikanda!!! cheesy cheesy
OP dats some dirty geh...

So d kain konji wey hold u no gree u free am??
ROTFL
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Ramdy: 9:14am On May 05, 2017
Hahaha
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Greenbuoy(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:07am On May 05, 2017
Foxyn:
did I say she used leaves? Oh Anus! sorry Apus
Thanks for d much needed laughter... You funny
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by khallyberry: 10:19am On May 05, 2017
goshhhh
naija babes dirty since 1884 BC

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2017
[quote author=prela post=56219747]
Whether no 2 or no 1, you still need water to clean that Ass up. That's what's called Hygiene!

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 10:32am On May 05, 2017
[quote author=prela post=56219747]
Whether you are doing no 2 or no 1, you still need water to clean that Ass up. That's what's called Hygiene!

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
prela:
I love girls like you.
nothing to hide

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
Nma27:
Thanks for d much needed laughter... You funny
grin grin grin
Re: I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting by prela(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
PascalJ:

BBM would be better D1E13063 or dm

(1) (Reply)

Tag That Nairalander That Deserves This / There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. / What My Husband And My Curvy Hot Maid Always Do When I Am Not At Home Shocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.