Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If. . . - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, What Would You Do If. . . (1681 Views)

Guys!what To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Woman Btw This Two Type Of Ladies / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. / Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by gen2genius(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2009
It's almost the same, dear wink Besides, onlookers would be wondering why you had to step in when it's not your palaver. In fact, you might end up blaming yourself undecided grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by ekpakpo: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2009
will keep my cool in the public but 'll beat the hell out of her in a gathering of less than 10 people, nonsense!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by TippyTop(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2009
If my girl was dumb enough to slap me, then she deserves all she's gonna get.  I'd be really stupid to slap Mike Tyson if I was in an arguement with him. Infact most people would blame me for being so stupid. If my girl wants to slap me she's welcome.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by IGWEUSA(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2009
I cant believe that a Lagos conductor acted so GENTLEMANLY. The Lady in question should thank her stars. Silly thing!!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by Nezed(f): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
Even irritated by just reading the story as i can picture the scenario in my head,
Honestly speaking, there are women like that! Shameless things without respect for anybody, trust me, dat woman does not even come from a better home than the conductor. Her type fights all the neighbours and nags her husband to death!
The painful truth is that, retaliating would only bring you down to her 'class-less' level, and on-lookers would probably think less of you, but their are times when a man gotta do what a man got to do! period.

But by God, if it was my Husband, infact lemme come a little step down, my Boyfriend and a Dirty, sleazy swine dares slap him, without any wrong on his part and he doesnt give her a single neat dirty slap to bring her back to her senses, as soon as we get home, that relationship is over!

No, am not encouraging women violence here, get the picture, some woman just raises her hand and slaps a 'Man' without any provocation just because she feels she is a local champ in her ajegule area?
I dont know about y'all, but am an african woman and in Africa, we RESPECT our MEN!
Its not about been a doormat to a guy/man or watever, its about the repect for the male EGO!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by gen2genius(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
That's a real sister talking! wink cheesy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
Nezed:

Even irritated by just reading the story as i can picture the scenario in my head,
Honestly speaking, there are women like that! Shameless things without respect for anybody, trust me, dat woman does not even come from a better home than the conductor. Her type fights all the neighbours and nags her husband to death!
The painful truth is that, retaliating would only bring you down to her 'class-less' level, and on-lookers would probably think less of you, but their are times when a man gotta do what a man got to do! period.

But by God, if it was my Husband, infact lemme come a little step down, my Boyfriend and a Dirty, sleazy swine dares slap him, without any wrong on his part and he doesnt give her a single neat dirty slap to bring her back to her senses, as soon as we get home, that relationship is over!

No, am not encouraging women violence here, get the picture, some woman just raises her hand and slaps a 'Man' without any provocation just because she feels she is a local champ in her ajegule area?
I dont know about y'all, but am an african woman and in Africa, we RESPECT our MEN!
Its not about been a doormat to a guy/man or watever, its about the repect for the male EGO!

There are some instances where it is better for the man to just walk away and let peace reign, a woman that can easily raise hands and slap a man, the man slaps her back, and the woman attack the man's clothes and tear them all up and start biting him with her dirty teeth? i think would be better for the man to be a better person and just walk away, a lady thug is a ridiculous thing to deal with
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by Shentz(f): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
Wow a thunderous slap in front of everyone. At least he did not do anything back because the woman in the wrong i personally think is disgraceful. I mean how can a big woman (grown woman) be fighting on the street, what kind of message does it send to others about her personality and the way that they should treat her?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If. . . by gen2genius(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
Treat a lady like a lady and treat a bitch as a bitch. Simple wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help. I'm Thinkin Of Moving To Calabar. / Agony Of Monogamy / Obowunmi, No Longer Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.