Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day (1631 Views)

Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2016
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/50-orgasms-amanda-gryce_n_5127875.html

For most, an ôrgasm is associated with happiness and pleasure, but for Amanda Gryce, 24, an orgasm has a very different connotation.

Gryce suffers from a rare medical condition known as Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD). It causes her to be in a permanent state of sexual arousal and uncontrollably örgasm up to 50 times a day. She has been afflicted since the age of six, and even the slighted vibration (like the movement of a car) can set her off.

"Instead of being a beautiful thing like it's supposed to be, it would start becoming more of a nuisance," she told Barcroft TV last year. "Pleasure is supposed to be a good thing, but when you have it for too long, it's like eating a lot of candy -- something that's really good and makes you happy, but then you start getting sick from it, because you've had too much."

For years she has been at the mercy of PGAD and has even contemplated suicide, but with the help of love and medical attention, she has finally found some relief. Gryce met her boyfriend Stuart Triplett, 22, over a dating site, and he supports her through her treatment and therapy -- even though a major element of her new health regiment is abstinence.

Following the advice of her doctor to abstain, as well as regular physical therapy sessions, Gryce is starting to notice immediate and positive results. She hopes that she will soon be able to get her symptoms under control and stop suffering from the pain of the affliction. Watch the video below to learn more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwDb8Oodki0

1 Like

Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by missingrib(f): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2016
all is well
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by foriz4u(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
that's when the girls becomes a free prostitutes in Nigeria having sex like 30x./day with about 10-15 differenten. but thanks god its abroad were they have solutions to tackle problems when it arises.
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Creamish(f): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2016
suddenly..this song comes to mind..

..some have food but cannot eat..
..some can eat but have no food..
..we have food and we can eat..
..glory be to Thee oh Lord..
..Amen

1 Like

Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Creamish:
suddenly..this song comes to mind..

..some have food but cannot eat..
..some can eat but have no food..
..we have food and we can eat..
..glory be to Thee oh Lord..
..Amen

In this case, she has food but cannot eat
Have you seen the video?
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by chriskosherbal(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Hello lady I am herbal medical practitioner and by the help of God I can restore that disorder to normal. See link below
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Creamish(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In this case, she has food but cannot eat grin
Have you seen the video?

Not yet...much later perhaps. smiley

1 Like

Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Some women are looking to experience just one orgasm and they haven't been able to get one while this one is suffering from multiple orgasms per day.

Irony of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by SycophanticGoat: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
I know say Nigerian girls go like this type so that them no go dey go man house again, but God pass all of una... cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is serious
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hello lady I am herbal medical practitioner and by the help of God I can restore that disorder to normal. See link below

yeah right

Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Some women are looking to experience just one orgasm and they haven't been able to get one while this one is suffering from multiple orgasms per day.

Irony of life. grin
speaking from experience abi. i understand
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

speaking from experience abi. i understand
Yimu
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yimu
visit peeps like tosyne2much next time, he will give u that heavenly feeling
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

visit peeps like tosyne2much next time, he will give u that heavenly feeling
Hahahaha cheesy Heavenly feeling ke? I no sabi how dem dey take do that one oooo cheesy
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy Heavenly feeling ke? I no sabi how dem dey take do that one oooo cheesy
Oga tosin!! it's good to be humble
Re: Afflicted Woman Has 50 Orgàsms A Day by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Oga tosin!! it's good to be humble
Na true bro

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder If She Love Me / Date And Dump / This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.