Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? (1623 Views)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by onila(f): 3:52am On Jul 22, 2016

why do married men ask me OUT undecided

don't they have wives

i will love to get married to my own husband, why wld I want to lose My youthful years and be following used material

FCCK off from my PM PM

CLASSLESS NIGGAS

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Xcellency007(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2016
keep it up Sista, Your marriage will be a success

by de way, i made FTC on a post after yrs on Nairaland,

I dedicate this to my future wife to be, abeg hurry com ooo
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 4:17am On Jul 22, 2016
warris going non? lolz
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Worry not, for your husband to be is not a married man, u surely no.1
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by ucnwafor(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Is that why u had sleepless nyt gaan
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by adorablepepple(f): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2016
undecided
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by yakbauer: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2016
What u say and how u present yourself might be a very obvious reason. "U don't look for a second chance to create a good first impression".
Not saying if u spoke and dressed responsibly it'll totally drive them off but it'll cut down the numbers. If the friends u keep do it, then it's bound to rub off on you.
Lastly it can never stop happening in totality, you'll have to keep shrugging them off till u get married.

2 Likes

Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Burgerlomo: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2016
onila:

don't they have wives

i will love to get married to my own husband, why wld I want to lose My youthful years and be following used material

FCCK off from my PM PM

CLASSLESS NIGGAS

I bet if you are ugly none of them will look at your side, so the question is why are you pretty in the first place? I beg no curse o grin
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by onila(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Burgerlomo:

I bet if you are ugly none of them will look at your side, so the question is why are you pretty in the first place? I beg no curse o grin

awww u are so cute
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by sydneywhite(f): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
i smell attention seeking.... *covers face, bashing loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by onila(f): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
sydneywhite:
if you dont have anything nice to say

mind ur business, Thank you
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
i still need sex
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by sydneywhite(f): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
onila:
auntie sowie ooooo
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by sydneywhite(f): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
onila:
auntie sowie ooooo
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i still need sex

goan fvck her nah undecided undecided
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Julietcutie(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
My dear it happens ...its good you are responsible other gals would take it like manner from heaven ....well i fear karma i cant do unto another woman what i wont want others to do to me #thumbsup
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Suspectzero(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
sydneywhite:

I second that. Says something about op when you can't even attract any correct young guys.
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by onila(f): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

I second that. Says something about op when you can't even attract any correct young guys.
with all due respect, if you dont have anything nice to say

Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by Suspectzero(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
onila:
with all due respect, if you dont have anything nice to say

That's not how an online forum works. Get off the internet if you can't handle opinions you don't like.
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by onila(f): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

That's not how an online forum works. Get off the internet if you can't handle opinions you don't like.

na u go force me out

commot for road
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by onila(f): 4:09am On Jul 24, 2016
yakbauer:
What u say and how u present yourself might be a very obvious reason. "U don't look for a second chance to create a good first impression".
Not saying if u spoke and dressed responsibly it'll totally drive them off but it'll cut down the numbers. If the friends u keep do it, then it's bound to rub off on you.
Lastly it can never stop happening in totality, you'll have to keep shrugging them off till u get married.

I am sure married men ask all girls out

stop making it look like I am nuts thats y they ask me out
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by yakbauer: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2016
onila:

I am sure married men ask all girls out

stop making it look like I am nuts thats y they ask me out
Only wish u took ur time to read what I wrote undecided
Re: This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? by olagbemi118(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2016
onila:

don't they have wives

FCCK off from my PM PM

CLASSLESS NIGGAS
myt b ur destiny afterall

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! / PICS: Some Guys Are Guilty Of This / Did My Eye Just Opened To Girls Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.