Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? (2072 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2016
I hardly see a girl who has never beg a guy for something before.From money,a free ride, ice cream,brazillian hair or recharge cards.Though,some don't demand directly.They use tricks like"I am broke.I want to buy an iPhone 10.I need 10k to buy dg handbag.etc.But if the guy doesn't have she will tag him"stingy,akagum"She will even keep malice with him.However,if that same guy beg her for common french kiss she won't give.I use to wonder whether women can cope if men doesn't exist.There was this girl i met online some months ago.She begged me to send her a recharge card of #1500.I really want to confirm if she wasn't a spam or male.So i told her to come to a place where we could meet so that we could know ourselves better thereafter i would grant her request.Her next reply was "I hope you will not ask for sex?I was like,See this babe o!You dey find mugu ba?So who is stingy between the two of us?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Synzu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Its popular with mostly naija girls and they do that when they feel they're doing you a favour by dating / forking you.

Its only natural you return the "favour" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by queencalipso(f): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
op you guys should stop all this your fallacy about ladies cz its not all ladies that depend on guys for money if I complain that am broke it is my right to do so and you are under no obligation to give me money if you don't want to. I don't request money from guys not even my boo what ever he does for me is out of his own will and I equally return the favour when I can that's why its called a relationship. so please stop all this nonsense about girls depending on guy Cz not every lady has time for that rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stop being Stereotypical!undecided

You've just been Unlucky....And I guess You also have the Hoe-magneting syndrome!shockedshocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Synzu(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
queencalipso:
op you guys should stop all this your fallacy about ladies cz its not all ladies that depend on guys for money if I complain that am broke it is my right to do so and you are under no obligation to give me money if you don't want to. I don't request money from guys not even my boo what ever he does for me is out of his own will and I equally return the favour when I can that's why its called a relationship. so please stop all this nonsense about girls depending on guy Cz not every lady has time for that rubbish.

HOEdogwu! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Stop being Stereotypical!undecided

You've just been Unlucky....And I guess You also have the Hoe-magneting syndrome!shockedshocked

did she just mention the H word? Thank God she knows some ladies are hoes cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
I have said it several times, guys who date money oriented girls are too too afraid to date d independent ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
vizkiz:

did she just mention the H word? Thank God she knows some ladies are hoes cheesy
LoL!grin

Yes Victor, I'm well aware we've got lady Hoes and Male Douchebags! tongue

No gender is perfect...angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by queencalipso(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

HOEdogwu! cheesy
whatever, its even the type of you that will be asking his lady for money without shame claiming that girls are now the ones taking care of guys yet you will be the first to be shouting that girls are depending on guys shior we know your type.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
queencalipso:
Most relationship will not be stable if the guy doesn't give her gf money for upkeep.I have come across girls who complained that they didn't need to ask their bf for upkeep before he did the needful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Synzu(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
queencalipso:

whatever, its even the type of you that will be asking his lady for money without shame claiming that girls are now the ones taking care of guys yet you will be the first to be shouting that girls are depending on guys shior we know your type.

I'll reply you if you can properly use these ". , ? - " to modify your comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Smartguy001(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
queencalipso:

99.1 % depend on us like we r der fathers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by ronald4lif(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smartguy001:

You don't mean it. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by queencalipso(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Most relationship will not be stable if the guy doesn't give her gf money for upkeep.I have come across girls who complained that they didn't need to ask their bf for upkeep before he did the needful.

yes, you don't have to wait for your woman to ask before you give just give the little you can when you are able and if she is not the greedy type am sure she will appreciate your effort.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by blackjack21(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smartguy001:

That is because it's what the guys want.
Most. men can't make peace with the fact their woman doesn't depend on then especially financially and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
queencalipso:

yes, you don't have to wait for your woman to ask before you give just give the little you can when you are able and if she is not the greedy type am sure she will appreciate your effort.
They even use sex as a criterion for the money he give.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by vizkiz: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Yes Victor, I'm well aware we've got lady Hoes and Male Douchebags! tongue

No gender is perfect...angry

males are more accurate and affirmative in their dealings. Women are loosed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by qhutetomsel(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

I'll reply you if you can properly use these ". , ? - " to modify your comment. Thanks.
EVILLS!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by khristals(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
I just want to know why u chose Love Machine of all names...
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by skywalker240(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
queencalipso:

Nice 1
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Synzu(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
qhutetomsel:
EVILLS!! grin grin
Janet yaff come again o grin
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by qhutetomsel(f): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Janet yaff come again o grin
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
By God, I know all I owe a woman is good shelter and food on the table.
Every other thing is secondary.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by cruzita(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
where u dey stay wey na only beggers u dey meet.listen op so many girls are independent just go to the right places and u will see it.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Deejavuu(f): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
I always wonder the type of girls y'all meet online or offline. So no one has met a girl that isn't demanding or doesn't demand for recharge card immediately the pm is exchanged. Odiegwu!

Smartguy001:

Really? 99.1%. Na wa
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
khristals:
I just want to know why u chose Love Machine of all names...
All the names have been taken.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
where u dey stay wey na only beggers u dey meet.listen op so many girls are independent just go to the right places and u will see it.
Where are the right places?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Annais(f): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I have said it several times, guys who date money oriented girls are too too afraid to date d independent ladies.
You can say that again.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by kaziblake(f): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Not all girls...mind your statement.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by 100Cents: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lazy things.

Greedy scammers..
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
That's why i keep telling these girls, "dont collect money from boys. If you need help, go to men."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Oahray: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Deejavuu:
I always wonder the type of girls y'all meet online or offline. So no one has met a girl that isn't demanding or doesn't demand for recharge card immediately the pm is exchanged. Odiegwu!
I have smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Serve You Cucumber ?? / Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.