Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (29863 Views)

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by chistiana(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
cause they believe the young ladies blood are still fresh, they will be able to satisfy their longings prefer to the wifes, they also beleive those ladies will be tight and really kool to enjoy.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by waffistyle(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2006
@hmm you de reason, i greet you,
well my little addition to this is that there is a big problem, caused by this new unlimted freedom modern women now enjoy, it is the root cause of all these problems, man must chase woman, but in the past women were protected and restricted by tradition not to be promiscuos. it was not easy for men to see free women that they can use[/color] and dump[color=#990000] without marrying them first, marriage as a pre-requisite to sex was a check to natural male polygamous, promiscuous tendercies, grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Dalby(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2006
Everyone married or otherwise likes a lil flavour, needs a lil excitement and wants variety said to be the spice of life.
A woman has got to know how to combine motherhood, work, mind blowing sex, cooking, cleaning, keeping a home, and still manage to look 16 all her life to keep a man at home.

plain and simple, married women are boring,

U took the word right out of my mouth.
The girls these days even prefer the married guys.
I have seen situations where a young married man tells a girl that he is married, the lady starts to ask why are u not wearing a ring?
Girls want all the sweet things of life, which cost money. The younger guys are struggling to get their foot on the ground and cannot provide fully. The married man uses what he has to get what he wants!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by woleprof(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God for the life of the Originator of this post. This is because it actually exposes the ignorance of most ladies. I must say here that LUCIFA really surprised me. Regardless of your name you actually gave the ladies a thought provoking comment.

I wonder why the female folks are shying away from the truth embarassed embarassed embarassed Anyway, most of you have forgotten that you cannot handle the superior fire power of the male counter parts.

IN DEFENCE OF MEN

How on earth can one explain if men don't react to what they see physically? (Since we all know know that men are move by what they see and women by what they heard). The rule of nature would not be must be followed. MOST LADIES ARE GUILTY OF THE EXPOSURE CRIME that made our married men to backslide every minutes. For some of you that said "is it a crime to look good?"- sure its not but its a crime to lure a married man in to extra-marital affairs with your PROVOCATIVE DRESSING that almost expose each the numbers of your pubic hair.

Most of the sin commited by men are kicked off by the daughters of eve under the pretext of being feminine in nature. Why don't u ask yourself a question, how will my home be when im married? will i as a married woman be able to take what im doing to those women now? Always remember the law of karma.

RANDY MEN:

Wel i don't have much to say, bu

The sin a man refuse to stop will definitely stop him one day
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by legina: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2006
really I have been thinking why married men run after single girl, and I have not found any reason, why a man should cheat on his wife, I think for this men they need to accept jesus as there lord and personal saviour, that is have a personal relationship with him, for the single girls that follow themto ( another woman husband) they should stop it, because it is a sin. Think about it this way girl if you were to be in his wife position, would you like your husband to be with another woman, I know your answer will be No, then the question is why are your doing it to others.I do weep cry for you remember the law of karma.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by chidichris(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2006
chi-babe, pls am so much single and wanting. how do i get involved?
pls let me know what next. i have to stop these menace by the so called married men that is if u are going to give me the chance to do so.
it is time we stop them hope u will be happy to hear this.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by katherinae(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2006
so in other words u guys are advicin us young girls to date married men, becuse lord knows we want ugly fat guys who dont use deodorant but have lots of money, ok done

next when i get married i should make sure i cheat on my husband, dont breast feed my kids, eat only salad every evening just to keep the spice in my relationship, well since i visit the gym 4 times a day my figure im not worried about at all, but the cheating part i will try my best, it will be hard but we will see.

so lets recap, sleep with a married man, then sleep wiht my lawn boy so he teaches me new tricks and i teach my husband, dont breast feed my children, and get a breast enlargement as soon as i deliver my children, hmm men are in trouble o because i know friends of mine who cheat on their husbands and the husbands are too dumb to know, all htey know is that their wifes though non traditional is sexy and keep sthe spice in the relationship

yep i definately agree with the phrease, men havent changed but women are changing, were getting smarter wink
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by woleprof(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hmmmmmm, na wa ooooo.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by izoneb(f): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2006
@ woleprof! yes oooooooooooooo

U gat it Katherinae!the world is changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by stillkay(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2006
undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by izoneb(f): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2006
@ stillkay.na so!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by chidichris(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2006
kate,
since ur friends are already in the cheating business and u still pally with them, it is obvious that birds of a feather,
all the same, i see it as the new development on the sides of women to cheat.
for the unmarried, no one is advising u to date married men but all we are saying is that is where gals of nowadays find their pleasure and who are we to stop them - moving trains.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by katherinae(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2006
chidi
God forbid me cheating on my husband, but apparently i can tell that u plan on screwing as much chicks as possible when u get married, that is if u are not doing it now. look if u cnat handle the truth then get out of the kitchen ok. yeah my friends clearly arent the smartest of the bunch but that's what works for htem, do u know what their lame husbands put them through undecided. so i fu like treat ur wife like trash, and see where she will end up
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by diyobdw(f): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
because cheap people would everly find cheap ways to satisfy thier urges
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by chidichris(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2006
Kate,
did u hear diyobdw , cheap people will always find their reasons.
pls kate, prepare ur mind that you are not going to cheat, come rain come sun bcs if u are waiting for ur husband to force u to start, then u may end up doing so for a false believe.
nobdoy prays for a bad wife or bad husband but let us prepare our minds for the best and not the worst.
look through the lives of those ur friends in the cheating thread and see how far they are fairing with it. it is nothing but a bad wind that blows no man no good.
on the other hand, pls kate, i am applying directly through here, let us discuss one on one somewhere more privbate and the email address is, chidi2chris@yahoo.com.
i will be waiting to ready ur mail.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by culasi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2006
It's possible that you enticed them or maybe you give them vibes to come after you or you are wearing some revealing clothes. If none of these things are true, then they are not getting what they want from thier spouse at home. We need to pray for our people oh.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by katherinae(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2006
culasi

angry come on wether or not a girl decides to walk around in the skimpiest outfits once a guy is married he should learn his place period. if i dare catch my husband and he gives me that lame excuse, after the shock of hypovolemia he will go through he will become celibate for life. so in other words nota good enough excuse what about the married women that get hit on all the tiem, those that mean that they should go and cheat on their husbands, i mean evey day younger guys keep hittin on me, even though they look like they coul dbe 25 and they are only 16, those that mean i should date them and go to jail. its principles culasi, and a lot of people lack that especaillay our society in nigeria, its really sad.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 9ja4eva: 1:21am On Dec 20, 2006
One sad truth however is the married men prefer their wives to the gurls anytime.Dem jst wan hold body.Its nt a sincere relationship because the men will also be seeing other people.Everyone gat to shine deir eyez.

Young gurls pls stick with young guys n build a lasting home cos if u follow wat another woman has built den be rest assured dt someone will take d man/woman out of your hands someday.Do unto odas wat u want odas to do to you.Law of karma.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by McDoe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2007
I do not see anything wrong actually. What is the crime in the first place. Are we not agitating for freedom? What about young ladies who have thrown honour to the wind by embarking on sex escapades, poking every "gadem" guy that is willing to play along.
Don't forget, some of them might even seduce these married men via their provocative and half nude dressings. To me nothing spoil as long as this guys would not forget their wives at home
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 9ja4eva: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2007
chidichris:

Kate,
did u hear diyobdw , cheap people will always find their reasons.
please kate, prepare your mind that you are not going to cheat, come rain come sun bcs if u are waiting for your husband to force u to start, then u may end up doing so for a false believe.
nobdoy prays for a bad wife or bad husband but let us prepare our minds for the best and not the worst.
look through the lives of those your friends in the cheating thread and see how far they are fairing with it. it is nothing but a bad wind that blows no man no good.
on the other hand, please kate, i am applying directly through here, let us discuss one on one somewhere more privbate and the email address is, chidi2chris@yahoo.com.
i will be waiting to ready your mail.

Chidi how u dey na?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by lamideey(f): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2007
the reason could be looked at at both angles
firstly,what do you expect from a man when he is not fulfilled at home.the wife denies him sex and it is to everybody's knowledge that,men have a high libido for sex and it is being denied them from home,they seek it outside

secondly,their are some marriages that are not based on love.it is either pregnancy occurs,thereby leading to marriage or a forced one

truth must be told,it is the fault of the women.try to look good for your husband,love and adore him.let him have a reason to always be at home.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 9ja4eva: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2007
So can u married men date young gurl?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mamaput(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2007
lamideey:

truth must be told,it is the fault of the women.try to look good for your husband,love and adore him.let him have a reason to always be at home.

So if we all look like you , our husbands will stay at home?? is that what you are telling me?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Seun(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2007
Because they are Hot? Because they got used to double dating before getting married?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mamaput(f): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2007
A man wants his wife to look like his wife and the mother of his children and his girlfriend like a LovePeddler
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 9ja4eva: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2007
mamaput:

A man wants his wife to look like his wife and the mother of his children and his girlfriend like a LovePeddler

True talks
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by sammyjl(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2007
grin Because they are men, who has been in a relationship where the next party didnt cheat, its very very rare. Whether girlfriend or boyfriend/husband or wife relationship, its rare. Another reason, its just that.

But one thing, most good men (husbands) will never leave their wives for their yung girls. So girls stay away from the married men, ya'll just wasting your time, get your own men.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mazaje(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2007
Because men are polygamous in nature and will continue to cheat no matter what, i will always say it the fact that a man cheats does'nt mean he loves his wife or girl friend less its just our propensity and we can't help it, its sad but the truth must be told.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by olutomiwa(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2007
they are blood tonic,and they make them feel young at heart and at the LOCAL GOVT AREA{u know wot i mean?}
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 9ja4eva: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2007
lmao

Not in all cases
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by sanmius(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2007
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls?

A little bit of adventure my dear
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by sanmius(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2007
Question: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls?

Answer: A little bit of adventure my dear grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.