Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (29607 Views)

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by yusuf2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2006
because they cannot face he fact that they are getting older by the day, so they seem to think dating young girls
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by katherinae(f): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2006
hey prettysly

im not married, im still in school, and since i was fifteen married men have been hitting on me both in nigeria, the US, and trust me the day my future husband cheats, when im done wiht the chick, i'll handle him (hey u might see me on tv wiht a huge diamond ring  grin) depressing as that sounds.  but u know what it has nothing to do with their wife naggin, because trust me boyfriends and husbands nag too.  men cheat not all men but a lot of them, the only thing that marriage those is change the reasons for why they cheat.  both men and women are to blame for such nonsensities, if i was married i could easily cheat on my husband if i wanted too, but its a mistake that i choose not to make, and yes there are fools who constantly keep throwing themselves at other women's husbands and that is sooo sad, that is y u deal with the lady before u jump on the man.  and i find it hard to believe that women in nigeria cant tell a married man from a single guy,  men arent that slick, u have to be observant before some man's wife beats the living spirit out of ya.  so to the girl that started this forum keep it up, we need more girls like u and I, dont degrade urself because if ur beautiful and guys want u, chances are u will marry a handsome man, who girls will chase easily, and boy karma can be a bitch if u took ur privilege too far.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by chx: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2006
@Katherine,
Not all men cheat. True but there are some girls that love married men. When I was in the University in Naija, I have this friend that goes after married men. Absurd! uh. But she like and prefers it. So, sometimes, it's not the fault of the men, rather the faulto^of the girls that throw themselves at married men.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by shockreaction(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2006
What do you mean it's not the fault of men? Just what the hell do you mean by that?

In any case, let me put it this way. Men who do this and take it as far as cheating on their wives had absolutely no idea what marriage is all about when they were getting involved. Sickos. If you're not content with your wife, just bloody marry another.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Hmm: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2006
Let me paint the ironies for you

a) Most campus babes have dated a married man as one of their runs. (REASON: GREED FOR MONEY)
b) Most campus boys are upset that their campus babes are dating married men and cann't understand what they see in them when they are single and available. (REASON: FEELING LEFT OUT)
c) These campus babes eventually get married and start hating babes who date married men conveniently forgetting they once did the same thing. (REASON: FEAR OF LOSING THEIR MAN)
d) The campus boys eventually get married and start running after single girls forgetting what they had criticised when they were younger. (REASON: SELFISH INTEREST)

It is a vicious circle based on selfish reasons, and it would go on till the end of time. My advise do what pleases you as you can't change the world
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by babadee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hmm has said it all
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by octopusie(f): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
I think their major reason here in Nigeria is to showcase that they can, and besides the girls want them too for what they can offer. That is just the harsh reality but a sad oldtimer, for heavens sake we have mothers at home.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by divadarlin(f): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2006
There are lots of Nigerian women that cheat, but they are much more secretive(or better liars) than thier male counterparts.
I agree with Hmmm. I get fed when I come home for hols, and some of my former class mates talk about married men being more "matured". (someone needs to look up a dictionary) .Also I think a lot married men cry dissatisfaction from thier wives for cheating. I disagree with that. A lot of married woman are also unhappy in nigeria b'cos thier men feel simply b'cos they pay the bills they've done enough. Some don't even help out thier wife in raising the kids,cooking, cleaning and dealing with in-laws, instead the chase after a young college girl that has nothin to do but wake up in the morning and apply hair makeup and her latest outfit(and is always available). Thats selfish.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by fidelia57(f): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2006
onyango i gues you are right but she should just wait for Mr right i mean right unmarried man to come not to move or agery with the married man that will spoil her life for her and doup her on the way.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Oracle(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2006
@topic
everybody loves new things, maybe their wives have suddenly become old
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Honeypot1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2006
@ Zarah
You seem to have a wholistic view of this subject - this is commendable. My advice is;

Wives: Take off your boring nature, get more romantic - keep your men
Spinsters: Don't tempt the men, behave modestly - take a clue from Chi-babe
Husbands: Restrain your overflowing libido - zip up, appreciate what u have at home
Bachelors: Rise to the challenge, woo the girls - don't lose the fight to married men

@ Kimba and Hmm
You guys are brilliant. I like the way u write. Kimba you've got talents - good writing skills to be developed

@Chi-babe
Make sure u abuse him next time he makes any pass at u

But i think we have not analysed the underlying question/problem raised by Chi-babe. The problem is that Chi-babe is very single. This is why married men are pouncing for a kill. I wonder what all young blokes in Bariga are doing out there? Why haven't they noticed this beautiful, well mannered and God-fearing babe?

I can never agree less with fidelia_57 that Chi-babe needs Mr right - an unmarried Mr right. So guys, I'm rising to the challenge!!!
Chi-babe, i can tell u are a nice lovely girl from the views u have given in this forum and the way u have comported yourself so far. U have got all the qualities i desire in a girl and moreover i like u. If only other girls can be like u, morality will assume a more brilliant shine in nigeria. U are simply the best. Please let's meet up.
Chi-babe, there are so many things we have in common, i will gist u later when we talk.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by katherinae(f): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2006
oracle, i guess when u get married, ur wife should cheat on u

look humans are funny, there is nothing more invigorating than something new such as
err a married man
a younger girl
ur friends younger sis
ur older brother's friend
a young female student
and an older teacher

its taboo and people like hte thrill of it. girls who go for married men, apart from the money issue, they assume that the men will be sensitive and passionate to them as they are to their wives. and that is y girls dig that. i mean if u look at some of these chicks dating married men they dont look so hot the wives look a million times better, but clearly to a mans privates it doesnt matter, HE ALREADY HAS THE TROPHY AT HOME. so girls keep messing with married men, and single u will always remain, if i were in u girls' shoes i would even be scared to get married, because of the dirt i did in the past. so keep it uo ok chiquitos, i mean afterall wives need target practice.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Chibabe1(f): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2006
Thank you Honey_pot.

@ all nairalanders: it only takes the grace of God to resist such temptations.

Take care y'all

I love u!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Hamdalat(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2006
Its married men that are not disciplined that do run after young ladies. A disciplined family man who has a nice career and ambition will always train his wife to his taste and forget about other girls outside. At least he saw all the potentials in other girls in his wife before he married her, then why running after all other girls.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by fidelia57(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2006
HAMADALAT, i guest u r right i am in ur side.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by rxl4fire(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2006
I am tired of this married men - single girls stuff, can we go to a more interesting topic? I still want the link to the supposedly NAKED pictures of ANITA HOGAN?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Hmm: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2006
For those of you ladies dating a married man (especially the young men in their 30's) don't be deceived that he would abandon or sack his wife for you, especially if he has kids. You are just a side kick and when he is tired he would move onto another babe or return to his wife whom he never stopped loving. So don't expect much from the realtionship, just enjoy it while it last.

Most babes tend to confuse SEX with LOVE, there are entirely two different things. A man can have SEX with a woman he doesn't love.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by jammin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2006
young girls have "glammity" oldfoots dont.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by twinkledew(f): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2006
Because they are bored,useless and lazy
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by twinkledew(f): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2006
prbly Nigerian men can not satisfy their Wife in other for them to look or feel good about themselves they go for young girls that are lifeless.(girls that degrade themselves) all becos of what money and power.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by izoneb(f): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2006
BECAUSE THE YOUNG GIRLS LISTEN TO THEIR RUBBISH!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by jammin(m): 3:50am On Nov 04, 2006
BY THE RESPONSES ON THE THREAD i know the oldfoots that are here grin grin grin young girls are sweeter, sweeter by far than those women that has lost their groove. most males are attracted to women that make them feel alive. youngs girls do that. married women give sukle to children and then have unattractive sagging breast, that if they are not careful they will step on if they forgot to put on a bra.

please dont say these girls are loose, they just have strong sexuality and are not afraid to display it.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Saddam: 3:57am On Nov 04, 2006
married men need 2 change their engine oil,

thats why they Run After Young Girls for after sales servicing,
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Honeypot1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2006
Chi-babe:

Thank you Honey_pot.
You are welcome Chi-babe

Lol @ Saddam and jammin

who made them lose their groove? Who are those whose hands can't get off ladies' breasts for a moment and also initiate the 'suckling' children who help to finish the sagging job? Men are the culprits of course!!!!!!!!!!

So u can see why it is criminal for men to abandon their wives for any 'after sales servicing' grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by kimba(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2006
@Honey_Pot

thanks

Another input:

These days, a lot of married couples dont wear their rings. The whole thing is getting to be more and more of an "just for when we are attending an occasion" or "just for formality" sake.

In the past, a married man or woman was too happy to have people see a ring in her hand. So also for the man. In fact, it was more of a status-quo, as in those that have climbed up to a "higher level in life".

Now, its the opposite. So why wont young girls run after a married man.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by izoneb(f): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2006
JAMMIN THE MEN WHO RUN AFTER YOUNG GIRLS WILL STILL DO IT EVEN ON THEIR WEDDING DAY .
EVEN WITH THE PRETTIEST WIVES A WOMANIZER IS A WOMANIZER.

WRONG ANALYSIS.

THE MEN WHO DO IT ARE FOOLISH AND THE HOT 'YOUNGIES' SHOULD BE SEEN WITH HOT DUDES NOT 'POPAS'.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by waffistyle(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2006
it all has to do with the psyc of men and women, the problem is more of girls and women being attracted to married men, they actaully want married men. the reason is in the psyc of women.A woman is attracted to a man that other women have taken,their challenge here is to compete with the other woman for the man, there is an inherent inferiority complex and unhealthy competition in women, they don't like themselves
men have been polygamous in nature, that is why in Africa men had many wifes, but modernity has taught men on the dangers of full polygamy, and also they ve discovered that they don't need to marrry the women before they get good, regular sex, and all what a wife can offer from them,free of charge or for peanuts, so why marry, and face the dangers of polygamy, when you can enjoy the sweetness of it without the responsibilities associated with marriage.
MEN HAVE NOT CHANGED, ONLY WOMEN ARE CHANGING,
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by enugu(f): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2006
[table]
jammin:

BY THE RESPONSES ON THE THREAD i know the oldfoots that are here grin grin grin young girls are sweeter, sweeter by far than those women that has lost their groove. most males are attracted to women that make them feel alive. youngs girls do that. married women give sukle to children and then have unattractive sagging breast, that if they are not careful they will step on if they forgot to put on a bra.

please don't say these girls are loose, they just have strong sexuality and are not afraid to display it.
[/table]

@ jammin,

don't forget that these 'oldfoots' were once young. So what will happen to those young 'strong sexuality' girls when they become married, suckle children and turn 'oldfoot'?

Make we siddon dey look shocked cuz it will soon happen. FYI, a man/woman who doesn't want to cheat WILL NOT! Cikena!!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by jammin(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2006
it would seem to me that i have stepped on a few corns. my point was not to belittle the "elders" but to point to the contributing factor that allow married
men to want to be promiscuous with a young girl. i can fully understand the 'oldfoots' concerns, as they cannot compete with that kind of competition.
irrespective of how you look at it, western culture is invading into the traditional way of life. more and more you will see "Poppas" sporting his young
conquest in public. i can prophesy here that soon you will see girls dating men that are older than their fathers, that is , if you are not seeing it already.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2006
welcome to the world grin.according to my sis,these married men love young girls cos they r fresh n they need this young n hot blooded people to keep them hot n running.they in turn get to look fresh n healthy while the young gal becomes haggard b4 her prime.dunno if its true but,
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by dcafe(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2006
1. A married man that cheats is acting to a natural instinct for the male specie of all creatures to multiply.
   It takes even a free mind a great deal to disobey nature.

2. A married man that cheats is being extremely selfish because he has a secure base, Kids ,a home, he can fall back on.
   And really wouldn't care if his girlfriend is jailed or dies.She is just a toy and he"ll pick up another one EASILY.

I hope all Niger girls read this.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by beebi: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2006
in most cases,its got nothing to do wit the wives not been able to satisfy their husbands,men are dogs by nature,dt is not to say some women dont make marriage hell 4 their spouse.but then,hell or heaven ur man will cheat if he will.from the angle of the girls,refuse his advances if u can,he will only prolong ur destiny,But to be quite candid,elderly men realy handle the girls like queens.but check out young guys,they are all messed up,giv them ur heart and they stick it in ur butt wen they are tru wit u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names You Can Never Give Your Child? / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.