Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (29856 Views)

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mfonedem(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2006
lust, deadly passon, a feeling of the youth, corrupt mind. Sometime is a habit they can do without. GOD HAVE MERCY UPON THEM, AMEN
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by woleprof(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2006
rxl4fire:

This is specifically to Chi babe, see its a matter of choice.The young ones will sleep with you, beat you sometimes, take your parents money if they have any, , give you STDs if not AIDS, give you emotional stress, and might not even marry you. The decent married man, will not stress you, make love to you in the most gentle manner possible, low chances of STDs and AIDS, money for your pocket, status etc etc.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by zarah(f): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2006
Seun abeg help me ask them again, wats wrong o!

Bensimon dont bet on it, it's a known fact that at least 75% of men who are crazy about women, and partying are those dat had no time to rock town in their youth, and therefore are doin their carry over. grin
Most guys dat have been around town since when they were young will say, wetin eye neva see be4 and just maintain.

Prettysly and Freddie, it aint exactly so you know. i aint wanton or poor just like my men matured and or married. by the way i know alotta single guys with loads and loads of money dat give it out at will.

rxl4real ya muan!!!!!! I love you.

And for those dat say its cos the women get careless and wat have u, NA LIE jare. does the man stay the same? hell no. so my answer is still the same,

Men are whores!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2006
Zarah
good for you

smiley
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mekoyo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2006
Cos they re foolish and never satisfied
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by 2old4that(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2006
hmmmm
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by boon(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2006
Cos they've got the impetus of doing whatsoever they like. If you be babe fall victim, yawah don gas!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Ronke2811(f): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2006
i think the topic should be WHY DO YOUNG GIRLS RUN SFTER MARRIED MAN?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by cushman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2006
Yes Ronke, you are damn right! I also think the topic should be the other way round.

But then, if you ask me why married men go after young girls, my answer will be "Because the young girls want to be part of the fun" grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by stillkay(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2006
you had better give in,i hope that won't be the last chance grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by ekunit(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2006
why dont we all ask for GOD'S opinion on this, i for one will like to hear his opinion undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by VOR(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
I would have thought the answer to this question is pretty simple:

SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX.[
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2006
intresting grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by kinglarry(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
Just because they are tired of watching a movie so they need to rent some outside because buying another movie can be problem (code)
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by kimba(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2006
Ronke 2811:

Yes, this is the real question that deserves an answer.

Young girls run after married men because they think unmarried guys are irresponsible. These young girls equate RESPONSIBILITY with PRESENTLY MARRIED, HAVING A WIFE
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by kimba(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2006
Ronke 2811:

Yes, this is the real question that deserves an answer:

WHY DO YOUNG GIRLS RUN AFTER MARRIED MEN

Kimba's answer:
Young girls run after married men because they think unmarried guys are irresponsible. They feel that young guy that is TOASTING them doesnt have a future. They feel he's insincere(although a lot of guys are - truth). They are looking for someone who has experience, who can take care of a girl, and truly, married men know how to take care of single-girls. They always do everything right, I mean CARE as in the definition of CARE. These young girls equate RESPONSIBILITY with PRESENTLY MARRIED - having a wife, kids etc. In so doing, they become home-wreckers unknowingly, because they see it all as LOVE. They feel so humbled to be loved by a man(who is already married) and who wont mind disposing his present wife for their(young girl) sake. They feel this act of LEAVING and CLEAVING and nothing more is the ultimate sacrifice of LOVE. It crosses their minds over and over again, that that boy toasting them can never go this length to make any sacrifice on their(young-girls) behalf.

While these thoughts rummage through the young-girls mind, the married man can only see DESIRE in the young girl's eyes. He feels like he could be a FATHERLY-FIGURE to this young-girl, who needs all the LOVE, EMOTIONAL SUPPORT AND SEX that he has never given to his own wife, or that she(his wife) has never demanded from him. He suddenly feels all she(young-girl) needs is LOVE and that he(married man) has an opportunity to show true bottom-of-the-heart LOVE.  Suddenly, the married man forgets the day he proposed to his wife, he forgets when he said "I DO" in the presence of the multitude of witnesses. The MIRAGE OF LUST blinds his eyes and he begins to see all the good things in this young-girl that he has never seen, had never thought about, and never hoped to see in his own wife. Over and over again, the thought crosses his mind that THIS IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW START, and that this time, he is getting everything right.  Unfortunately, though feelings at first might be genuine, he not able to separate this FATHERY-FIGURE from his lust and his sex.

When the young girl's emotions run high, and they meet with that of the married man, on levels that know no bound, thw worst now begins to take place. The man is forced to make a choice between THE HOME I HAVE AND THE HOME I NEVER HAD, between THE WIFE I HAD AND THE LOVE I NEVER KNEW. Should he choose the former, the young-girl's heart is broken. Should he choose the latter, a home has been wrecked.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by katherinae(f): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
prettysly

are u married, because tha tis the dumbest thing i have ever heard and coming from a chick, that is quite lame, what the heck do u mean by stop nagging your husband. do sons go out and find new mothers because their mothers nag at them everyday no, even when they are marreid with children they still respect their mothers when they nag them about treating their wives properly. look here some men are fools, they just are, i personally know some guys who will die before they cheat and that is how they feel. so sweety before u start giving such excuses think hard oh because wiht that kind of attitude, all women will sit at home, let their husbands beat the living hell out of them, use hte money to buy benz instead of saving for their childrens funds, and when he goes out she will assume that he wont cheat because she didnt nag. i wont live in that kind of life, trust me cheating is more than nagging if not women would have figured out how to prevent those USELESS MEN from doing it a long time ago.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by lailai2(m): 3:25am On Nov 02, 2006
its all lust
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Luchies(f): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2006
@topic
The lust of men, the greed of some women.
@naija4life
Sorry to disappoint you, but its no longer a man's world, grin grin It was taken over from by women when the men didnt know what to do with it. wink
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by dennylove(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2006
4 real, A responsible married man can never run after young girls, because there's a lot to do in his family,but,come to think of it,all this RANDY millionaires and billionaires,will want to do anything to get a young girls of their daughter's age ALL BECAUSE OF
1,BEAUTY
2,TO HAVE SEX ETC
and other MEN uses them for RITUALS.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by chidichris(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2006
like Ronke rightly said, the young gals are after married men. if we want to be sincere here, when we discuss any married person, there is a kind of respect attached to the person which is as a result of the institution called married.
if anyone is having doubt about this start from today, make a careful and impertial observation of extra marital affairs and you will be able to find out that women in either cases initiate the moves and men in their bold world pronounce them.
have you taking notice of how the young gals carry themselves whenever they see a married neirghbour? have you seen young gals' dressing codes when they are attending interviews or meeting their lecturers in their offices?
have u ever see how grown up housemaids behave whenever they are alone with their masters?
are we all overlooking body language which sends invitations to men? body language on the side of the woman tells the man that i want you but culture demands that you mention it as a man.
like seun said, nobody is robbed or killed and in 99% of such cases, there are not reports of rapes.
if we want to be realistic, let us ask why the young gals preffer married men to single ones.
we all hear the gals come back to say, why didn't u tell me u are married? will it be crazzy if we ask here, what about the young gals running after public offices holders who are always on news? are we saying the gals do not all know the men are married. will there be any possibility of a state governor whose wife is always on news as the first lady will come back to be single?
we are all aware that most married men go back home weak and tired as a result of the acrobatic displays of their mistresses whose intention are always to prove to the men that they(the young gals) can do better than their wives. it is worthy to note here that most of these young gals have succeeded in many cases in destroying happy homes.
a writter here said is a woman's world and i want to agree with her out of fear and the consequences of this take over is telling on our society and mind you as leaders of the world women has introduced several weapons of mass destruction and they are really winning the wars to their favours.
fortunately, the men have some good advantages here when it comes to marriage as most of these young gals will end up not getting attached but the men will always go back to their various families.
my view and position here is that the gals in most cases initiate the moves though they may appear not to be interested but the factor here is pretence.
i have seen many single men loose their gals to the married men who appear the gals as responsible people and are able and willing to know and take care of the gals' problems.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by molasco(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2006
Woleproof & Easyy,

I restricted it down to Africa because I have little knowledge about other races.

My point is that, in Africa, Our culture allows a man to marry as many wives as possible, but forbid a woman to marry more than one husband at the same time. We are only trying to imbibe the culture of one man - one wife, but that polygamus blood still flows in our vain.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by prettysly(f): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2006
Hi katherine

guess you are married and your husband cheats on you,

yeh girlfriend wake up even if you are good or bad your husband will cheat on you.
no matter or pretty you are they will cheat, it is in their nature to cheat.
all am saying is that wives should really take care and be there for their husbands.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Chibabe1(f): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2006
@ chidichris: get something right man, most times it is not the girls that give the body language, the men do!

For instance, the men that run after me, i did not give any signs or dress provocatively( which i don't) but they just keep coming!

Tell me, is it now a crime to be beautiful, well mannered and God fearing? cos am sure thats wat they see and they trip for these qualities a lot.

See, they even say they want me for a second wife! shocked shocked shocked but God forbid cos i want to be numero-uno in my husband's house. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by enugu(f): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2006
I have asked a married man that question because I felt that it is only a man that can answer that question. His answer- a man who has all he wants in a woman will not go out to other women!

Secondly, he said that some of these marriages are loveless so the man does not feel any guilt at cheating on his wife
Thirdly, sometimes, the love is taken for granted and the man allows himself to be careless
Fourthly, some men are just immature and not ready for marriage,regardless of their age therefore, they are not ready to settle down.

Lastly, if the young girls refused,then it would put the men in their place. Idiots!!! all of them
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by LuciferFan(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2006
HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!! Thatz what a lot of dem girls are (INCLUDING MY MAMA - thatz to tell you how true my statement is!). Just read some of the comments and laugh like a bitch. grin, I mean a real bitch!
The originator of this thread claims married men chase her a lot. Has she sat down to wonder why they do? Have you thought of the seductive way you dress, exposing all your contours? Have you thought of the seductive way you cat-walk and mak all your bombom shake like a nylon containing water? Have you thought of the transparent dress you wear? What about the volcanic mini (I mean hot mini) you wear. Do you as a person know the gist about you in town? How you love getting money from guys? How you love free stuff and how free/cheap you are?

We should all know that a D**K is a D**K! Only few men have strong self control. Why do you think the muslims support Sharia? THE ONLY FEMALE CURVES YOU SEE ARE THOSE OF YOUR WIVES!

A lot of you girls are glorified prostitutes! The only difference is that you don't stand on the streets yet. Your modus operandi is different but the end results are the same : SEX IN XCHANGE FOR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by mekoyo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
Chi Dont mind them o. Dont be a second wife otherwise ehn uhm, u go suffer
no try am.
stay cool.

Lust makes marrried men run after young ladies. But the ladies themselves have an answer to this.
1.  How do u (ladies) dress? do you dress to KILL, BOW OR UHMMMMMMM anything sha.

2.  Do you send signals to the men.

If u do this then they will run coming like flies round a spoilt or decayed food.
So watch your step
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by toyboy1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2006
Basically men have roving eyes and are easily moved by sight ie wat they see. While folktale has it that women marry men hoping they will change while men marry women hopin they remain the same. So in essence a man will wish his wifey remains younger wiill he grows old, huh how selfish we men folks are

It takes two to tangle. The wont be unfaithful married men if there aint willing single gals to bootlick and massage the ego of these promiscious married he goats by giving them sex cos thats the only thing a married man wants from any gal he decides to chase around albeit for a reason on the gals part- money.

most married men will nver leave their wives for the small gals they chase up n down wen the chips are down only the almighty jazz will allow such happen.

so young  gals out there beware when he comes out out with all kinda tale about how he doesnt lik his wife n woants to divorce her. Its just a ploy to sweet talk you into parting ur thighs and nothing more, after which he will run home calling the wife "he doesnt like honey"

Beware ! beware !! beware!!! All they are after is a dip of their suger sticks into ur orifice while giving u money so u also will be a glorified prostitute.

A word is enough for the wise.
peace 2 all
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Rhea(f): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2006
Married men run after young girls when they need to jerk off in a manner quite distinct and set apart from that which they can get FOC at home.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by esoneek(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2006
babes!! na wetin, u pple are always defensive when it comes to issues like this, married men have got no fault in this matter at all, i'll rather say they are poor victims of temptation unleashed on them by the extremely sexy younger ones, i've observed that babes run after married men not the other way round cos i know enof babes who've been telling me to link them to my uncle who works in chevron , and i know for wot reasons.That men cant resist babes is a fact but worse still is that babes cant resist money!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by FemiD(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2006
@Ronke
You have said it all. I am not married yet, but a few of my friends that are married have suddenly become a source of concern to me. Imagine that even on their Bach eve, they still got a good lay. I hope no one will tell me they were deceived, cos bach eve is not birthday, it's only done for people who are about to marry.

Well that's even a nice part of it. They have increased in number when they (my friends) started having kids. For one of my friend (the worst case anyway), it took great interventions to be able to ward off some of the girls as they seem to all have a common phrase - "I have not seen anyone so good as him". Na lie!!!!

All of this won't have been a concern to me if they were ashana girls, but we are talking of working class graduates and sometimes undergraduates/unemployed graduates.

@poster
It will seem you are enjoying the thrill of being asked out by married men cos we know what extent ladies can go when they don't want to be nice. I assume (not sure but on the basis that u are a fine girl) there are several single guys asking you out that you are not even considering at all, so why don't you just do the same, [b]send the men away!!!![/b]
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by diyobdw(f): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
@chi-abbe
Recently, married men have been on my neck and when i ask them why they want to be unfaithful to their wives they tell me it's a man's world.

Please why are married men like this?

i feel you cos i was asking the same question recently too.
But i kind of figured out that its only surpris'g to you because you not like most girls ( i mean you are not intrested).
It's one of this scenerios:

[list]
[li]They are use to double dating so they dont see a reason to stop( angry not because of a metal ring)[/li]

[li]They are lacking something you are or might give them. which could range from attention, to listenings ears or even encouragement. (most woman loss or change thier habit after marriage- esp'y if it was to lure the guy in)
[/li][/list]

But has long has you are not ready for the "mess" be blunt and avoid any cosy atmosphere!

It might be hard to cut them, if you have been friends for long off but not thing is impossible.

Blame the cheap holes for the poles -dangling in your face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.