Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help (8484 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by slevin1(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2016
My dear, break up is a strong word I wouldn't suggest. He's at a point where he's confused and believe me when I say that whatever broke them up before will still happen again if he choose to get back together with her. So like I told my best friends girlfriend when she found herself in a similar situation; calmly (and I mean calm if u want to come out of this on top, don't exchange words or raise ur voice) confront him about it and tell him you choose to walk away and give him time to think his decision through and that if he chose u, he knows where to find u; if it's not late by the time he does. If not, you'd understand. Give him that space to make a second and confirmatong mistake that'll help his choices be clearer to him. Do this for him and you; and for love I suppose.
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by MemphisDepay(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
foladaraawe:
me kee?? I'm under 18 fa
big lie.. As if you havnt been fingered b4!
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by marvixlinx(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
frm experience, getting in contact with his ex definitely brought back some memories. if he really loves u, even though he wants his ex, he would still treat u with respect. so all u ve to do is tell him abt d situation calmly, give him some space for sometime nd if he wants u, it wont take long b4 he returns. in fact, if he does nt return after a month, my dear walk away cos if u let him stay, he will do it again. except u dnt wanna let him go, den u ve to fight for wat is urs cos he is urs nw bt if he turns out to b someone who is nt worth fighting for, the simple answer is QUIT
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by Creamish(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If a guy makes me insecure because of his ex, is not willing to reassure me that I'm the one he loves and makes me feel guilty for being territorial, then he ain't worth my time.

Exactly.
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by ghostwritter(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
My advice to u is to resign from ur present job to be a full time story writer.
Chai!! I almost forgot it was a true life story.
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
OP, remember Okafor's law: "A hole once entered can always be easily re-entered." An ex still loved is the most dangerous entity one can ever have to reckon with in a relationship. Your boyfriend is still in love with his ex, and vice versa. They are sneaking around, they are still intimate. Diagnosis: Hopeless. Please, OP, move on no matter how painful it will be. From reading your write-up, I think you deserve better. And you'll surely get someone better.
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by foladaraawe(f): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
MemphisDepay:
big lie.. As if you havnt been fingered b4!
didn't even know what dat means
Re: I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help by haibe(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
But u sabi lie sha op grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? / Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.