Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (88240 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2009
WW2 is at hand.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2009
Let the better side WIN
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2009
What Guardiola has done is in one year at the Catalunyan capital is nothing short of genius. Forming a Dream Team of his own—in talent, athleticism, spirit, and tactics—his Barcelona squad are on pace to break records that were previously thought to be untouchable, especially with the pace, technique, and defensive schemes of the modern game.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2009
great!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:26am On May 06, 2009
prayers and fasting, boiz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2009
una too dey fear. tmr Barca will make you more proud as you can be now. Just watch.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2009
BARCELONA players struggled in the first leg because they are not used to facing a
plethora of untalented hooligans, hell bent on trying to scythe them down just because they show some flair and technique. I
grin grin   BARCA!! is the shield mightier than the sword? time will tell @ www.switch47..com   grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2009
Up barca, we are goin to bury chealsea 2nite by the grace of GOD,i predict 1-3,barca 4life.My boys are hot.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2009
@Barca fans
Una go live long. Say Amen.

when a volture silents over it's young one carried away by kit, it must be pregnant with meaning.
that barca plays draw with Chelsea on first leg is not an assureance that they have escaped the tragedy of goal collision on thier net.

oh! oh!! oh!! what a tragedy that is about to rain on so called DD blues toady, i pray that God will give Chelsea fansssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (murderfuckers) Fortitude to bear the great vaccum in their heart tonight.

Barca on the way.

Barca carry go (ihea bu ihe anyi ne emere onwe anyi, pam pam pam ka ejiri mara anyi, oga adigide rue ebe ebe.)

Barcar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your favoured in jesus name Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No weapon formed against you from D,Dro, Balk, Ane, Lamp, Terry, shall prosper. Amen Amen Amen.

Barca lets go their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2009
scantee:

@Barca fans
Una go live long. Say Amen.

when a volture silents over it's young one carried away by kit, it must be pregnant with meaning.
that barca plays draw with Chelsea on first leg is not an assureance that they have escaped the tragedy of goal collision on thier net.

oh! oh!! oh!! what a tragedy that is about to rain on so called DD blues toady, i pray that God will give Chelsea fansssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (murderfuckers) Fortitude to bear the great vaccum in their heart tonight.

Barca on the way.

Barca carry go (ihea bu ihe anyi ne emere onwe anyi, pam pam pam ka ejiri mara anyi, oga adigide rue ebe ebe.)

Barcar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your favoured in jesus name Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No weapon formed against you from D,Dro, Balk, Ane, Lamp, Terry, shall prosper. Amen Amen Amen.

Barca lets go their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, With God . . . . . . . . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2009
You guys should cool down,

Barca don't make noise, let's wait and see what happens tonight, then we can confidently walk tall.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2009
@honeric01
The truth is vivid,
A foundation of a building decides how the building will look like.
as can see the foundation we lay on first leg oh oh oh!!!! ("what a fantastic game")
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2009
scantee:

@honeric01
The truth is vivid,
A foundation of a building decides how the building will look like.
as can see the foundation we lay on first leg oh oh oh!!!! ("what a fantastic game"wink

I know, but what if they stick to the same ugly football they played overthere in Camp nou and end up scoring some mistake of defending?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by invisible2(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2009
Good football is nothing. Better play ugly and win. Chelsea will win, even if it means wrestling and kick boxing for the whole encounter.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2009
@henoric01
God forbid say bigger and bigger (Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
they can't my guys had goten a lesson from the first leg.
I pray they will not do same again.

Just join the people that is on the way (Barca 4 ever lets go their!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2009
@invisible
No way,
"when the going get, gets tough, the tough gets going."
Barca get going
Barca 4 ever (lets go their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2009
honeric01:

I know, but what if they stick to the same ugly football they played overthere in Camp nou and end up scoring some mistake of defending?

Haba honeric, they wont defend like that
they need to win, they need to outscore us
a score draw for us and we are through
the pressure is on dem!
You need to have confidence in your team man
We're winning!
God is on our Side!

invisible!:

Good football is nothing. Better play ugly and win. Chelsea will win, even if it means wrestling and kick boxing for the whole encounter.

Chelsea should be playing in the NFL league!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by invisible2(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2009
Mind you guys, if Barca lose today, you will never have peace for the rest of this year. I will be sitting on your backs till the castration ceremony.E better make una stop boasting now!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2009
@ invisible
no way
Be rest assured that the game is ours
Barca 4 ever (lets go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2009
Guys, i understand, but i just don't like the feeling i am getting, like someone going to get injured, serious injury, ref is going to be against us. the game will get so rough that things would go wrong and mistakes everywhere from both sides, but i just fear them scoring first. then all the chelsea's 11 don't mind sleeping in the 18yard box for the rest of the match
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by invisible2(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2009
We will grant you the assumption that the game is yours, we can cede that to you (like the midfield) but if una lose this game, Una go pay o
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2009
Honerico,kHanye, lailai, abeg make una no quote any adversary here. Lets wait until the game finishes tonight.

Barca 4 treble.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by invisible2(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2009
Barca for treble, see the boasting!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2009
eyonigger:

Honerico,kHanye, lailai, abeg make una no quote any adversary here. Lets wait until the game finishes tonight.

Barca 4 treble.

i know bro, i am not boasting here. i just want the rest barca fan to keep calm and wait until the game, then we can really talk
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2009
@honerico, I feel u, sauron on my quoting list.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2009
eyonigger:

Barca 4 treble.

Yes boss! cool

honeric01:

i know bro, i am not boasting here. i just want the rest barca fan to keep calm and wait until the game, then we can really talk

no one is boasting, what's the difference btw. Boasting and Confidence?

invisible!:

Mind you guys, if Chelsea lose today, you will never have peace for the rest of this year. I will be sitting on your backs till the castration ceremony.

Yes, Chelsea is losing 2nite! tongue

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2009
Baca Remains (the wining team let go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2009
eyonigger:

@honerico, I feel u, sauron on my quoting list.

thank God someone understands me, yes, sauron is on my quoting list too

khanye:

Yes boss! cool

no one is boasting, what's the difference btw. Boasting and Confidence?

confidence doesn't always win matches bro, sometimes some things come up and kill the confidence, thats what i am worried about and also want to fight against.

a team that can't even get 4 accurate passes together end up winning, it brings disgrace to football.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2009
It's okay, i understand you!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2009
all the same, i still believe my boiz won't disappoint. whatever happens, they are still going to play what we know them to play,

FANTASTIC FOOTBALL
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Omolola1(f): 5:26pm On May 06, 2009
UP BARCA BARCA 4 LIFE

WE ARE BURYING CHELSEA TODAY IN THEIR HOME.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2009
SWITCH SAYS!!
    To be fair To Chelsea they are capable of winning Barcelona, but ability is not it ,dem really  fit??
How can they fit? Stamford bridge has a smaller pitch than the one @ nou camp or madrid , so it will be more difficult for  Barcelona to play their usual game and that boy Messi no go fit run like grass cutter as usual.  But then Eto 's style can cope and HEnry was once used to playing in Highbury (small pitch)  and for a barcelona side that has scored 100 goals this season in their title Bid they should score.

But dont forget  Drogba almost scored against the run of play at the camp nou  chelsea will be looking for some dumb luck chances like that, or since they know barca are not too good in the Air a set piece Hit and then LOCK up after that and sit on one lucky goal advantage. grin grin  I know exactly how Guss ' mind works----  he go wan throw way barcelona soup  with those Tom and jerry tactics.  but barcelona should fit know all this[i] fit'nt[/i] they?? BARCELONA ALL THE WAY!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.