Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Act Of A Cruel Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Act Of A Cruel Woman (914 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Of A Cruel Woman by Pheals(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
A woman came crying, her daughter had been sexually abused by her husband she said, her husband was a monster she caught him sexually molesting their 5 year old. She brought the girls pant as evidence.
We were very upset, we immediately contacted the police and got the man arrested, the man screamed and begged said his wife was a crazy woman who wanted him dead,we shut him up.
We informed madam that to build a strong case we need to get medical reports and we will take the girl to the hospital. That's when wahala started. Madam said her daughter had been through enough and doctors will go poking her privates. We explained to madam that the girl may have STDs from the abuse and to build a strong case we need evidence medical evidence. Madam said her word should be good enough.. At this point everyone knew something was wrong.
Girl got tested no abuse, stain on her pants turned out to be pap ( as sperm)and zobo.(as blood)
My sis was still dazed how a woman would stand by and lie so bad to the extent of sending an innocent man to jail.
The man told us they had a disagreement about money for something and she promised him that he would regret his life and never see his daughter again, his daughter he said is his life.
The DPO and everyone had to beg this man to leave his wife before she kills him next time, she was arrested and charged for false report, I don't know how the case ended, I left but I know the man woke up and left her.
There are evil men and women, evil doesn't specify gender ... Now a week ago thanks to my sister for the story with her friends. ..guys if you found yourself in such situation what could you do?

Cc. Farano lalasticlala
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by Elosky20: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
sauce
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by CarTer666(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pheals:
A woman came crying, her daughter had been sexually abused by her husband she said, her husband was a monster she caught him sexually molesting their 5 year old. She brought the girls pant as evidence.
We were very upset, we immediately contacted the police and got the man arrested, the man screamed and begged said his wife was a crazy woman who wanted him dead,we shut him up.
We informed madam that to build a strong case we need to get medical reports and we will take the girl to the hospital. That's when wahala started. Madam said her daughter had been through enough and doctors will go poking her privates. We explained to madam that the girl may have STDs from the abuse and to build a strong case we need evidence medical evidence. Madam said her word should be good enough.. At this point everyone knew something was wrong.
Girl got tested no abuse, stain on her pants turned out to be pap ( as sperm)and zobo.(as blood)
My sis was still dazed how a woman would stand by and lie so bad to the extent of sending an innocent man to jail.
The man told us they had a disagreement about money for something and she promised him that he would regret his life and never see his daughter again, his daughter he said is his life.
The DPO and everyone had to beg this man to leave his wife before she kills him next time, she was arrested and charged for false report, I don't know how the case ended, I left but I know the man woke up and left her.
There are evil men and women, evil doesn't specify gender ... Now a week ago thanks to my sister for the story with her friends. ..guys if you found yourself in such situation what could you do?

Cc. Farano lalasticlala

lalasticlala, end tym wife
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
sauce

Ajinomoto

And

Honga

grin grin grin grin
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by misspicy(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
shocked Wife from hell,the husband need no fortune teller to tell him to run and never look back,with his daughter of course

That is if story is true anyway.
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by chriskosherbal(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fly away from her oooo.
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by CaroLyner(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
wonder why people that claim they love each other end up becoming worst enemies in marriage.
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by kingofchess(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am scared 2 propose 2 my girl....cuz I don't know if I can handle marriage life.
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by osesology(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai! this woman could kill that man on the slightest provocation. If I'm the one, it's either she leaves my house or I leave the house for her.
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by Pheals(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
kingofchess:
I am scare 2 propose 2 my girl....cuz I don't know if I can handle marriage life.
bro not all woman now
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by torqque7(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow..that is why courtship should be encouraged.Maybe he rushed into marrying her without knowing who she really is,hmm that woman sha wicked and is very dangerous, divorce is the way to go for him if he values His life.
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by thywobab(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
sauce
Stew ni
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by 100Cents: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Things ladies do for money...
Re: Act Of A Cruel Woman by tpiar: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fear God op.

Othello was written for a reason.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Starve Your Partner With S*ex When You Both Are Quarreling? / I Need Help.. Serious Psychological Help / Why Are Some Girls Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.