Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response (32537 Views)

Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Seyiblogz: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2016
K
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by babyBB: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2016
the bride to be is stupid but is not in d guys position to expose her she will be caught and disgraced eventually
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Diesel1(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2016
luciouscookie:
People should learn how to mind their business.
And minding ur own business is when u see an abormination u will keep calm? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Bigpicture(f): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Gosh! If you investigate deeply... this dude is just a hater. If he had the balls, he could av just collected the mic at the reception and spill it instead of social media.... Smh!

Pmb needs to address this issue of joblessness ooo choi!

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by specie103(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2016
that is what I call "you got served" :Pthat is what I call "you got served"
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by aroseed(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
END TIME WEDDING, END TIME AMEBO AND END TIME RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by austinfab14(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Evil mind. He really deserve the answer

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by kolafolabi(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
He might be right...who knows

2 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by ineedajobfast: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
cheating b.itches be like 'epic reply'
cheating b.itches everywhere you go like MTN

2 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:
In as much as I don't like any form of amebo, infidelity should not be encouraged.

The so called lady is very wicked, bringing her lover as chairman of her wedding. That is a huge slap on the face of her husband. Total disregard and disrespect for the poor man's feelings.

Amebo is evil, infidelity is evil too.
and you know this how? you all believe any thing you see without investigation,if her husband believe this lame accusation with out proper investigation then he is a slowpoke...no offense tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by gasgenius(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Na the only person when u know , may be the person sitting down cloth to u might know 2 more . Bore hole
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by kaziblake(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Some people don't know how to mind their business.

What of the guy that have been forking other girls?

Sadist.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by goshen26: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Funny
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by kaziblake(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2016
boboLIL:
Dis b*tches aint loyal...
Are you loyal?
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Klinsp(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2016
The Best reply i have ever heard in a long time
Blackberrybabes:
some peopel can do Amebo For Africa sha@!!!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/lady-tried-to-expose-bride-to-be-on.html

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by repogirl(f): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol, busybody! #snitchbitch

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by babafirst(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2016
DickDastardly:

This is not a case of amebo o! If story is true, and the husband-to-be is not aware of the relationship btween the wife and chairman, may she be frustrated out of that marriage. Callous wickedness. Fire burn dem evils! angry
I agree with you,it's wickedness,as wicked as the bestman banging the bride.She should have given her sugar daddy another role or no role at all.Personally I will not agree to be the chairman at the wedding of a lady I was banging.I will support the wedding in cash and kind but will not appear at the wedding venue.For what nau?Iranu abasha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by BluStreak(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
I wonder how many other girls have invited their 'hitters' to their wedding as Chairmen and how many more will

Men have suffered in the hands of ladies all in the name of marriage

Not after all the trouble one goes through to woo and convince both the girl and family that you are the best suited, and all the rigours and expense of seeing the union through. Karma I know so well will do its bid at the appropriate time.

I'm out jooooor.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by menxer: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2016
That response is epic.

grin
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by pretydiva(f): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

To hoes like you.
to all d female members of ur family u mean..eya..i pity dem

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Mekzmoney(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2016
That's Y she's f***cking oda dicks abi?
Beta change ur mind set woman... D fact that d man has been strafin oda girls doesn't mean dat she shud b doin d same....... So if she f**ck oda dicks, who will stop each oda?
kaziblake:
Some people don't know how to mind their business.

What of the guy that have been forking other girls?

Sadist.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by 6digitscomrade: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
dey dere dey dull and lament let xpress pass you..shey u nor sabi bottom power?even women seduce angels...how much more mortals like u and me?just live the life u love and LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE...
numericalguy:
In as much as I don't like any form of amebo, infidelity should not be encouraged.

The so called lady is very wicked, bringing her lover as chairman of her wedding. That is a huge slap on the face of her husband. Total disregard and disrespect for the poor man's feelings.

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by bayinq25(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2016
numericalguy:

if you were chief justice of Nigeria..This country would be a better place...spot on bro,well judged
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Setaje(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2016
DickDastardly:

This is not a case of amebo o! If story is true, and the husband-to-be is not aware of the relationship btween the wife and chairman, may she be frustrated out of that marriage. Callous wickedness. Fire burn dem evils! angry

Am sure the lady in question is one very beautiful woman. I don't pity such men. Life is a roller coaster. The money the chairman dey give am is what she used to make herself presentable in the first place for the so called husband to notice her. This is why such women will always see husband's quick. They have money to take good care of themselves. They look presentable and desirable for men who do not see beyond beauty and those are the men who fall into their traps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by alaskido(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2016
My friend just SHUT your trap. This is not new. Girls make love to their boyfriends on the eve of their wedding as a parting gift.
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by ZUBY77(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Emmaus12:
How did we arrive at this sorry state in life...social media!!!

People becoming shallow by the millions daily.

People were already shallow all along. Just that social media is helping to expose their idiocy. If not, tell me what business I have going to Juliet Ibrahim's twitter page to load and reload it just to see when she posts a new photo of herself.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by silvertuke(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response by Rhozabeth(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2016
Some men can not just shut the hell up! Enemy of progress, mind ur bizness!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.