Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten (4246 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her Beautiful Main kitten In Loved Up Photo / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2016
I'll tell you guys a secret...
My greatest fear in life is getting married to a woman who's pussy stinks.

I really f*cking hate stinking pussies. I think women who don't take care of their vaginal hygiene are disgusting pigs.
Why is this fuckery so common lately? Go to the f*cking gynaecologist and pull out that thing that crawled inside you and died you bastard!

How can you open your legs like that knowing fully well that you come to a guys place to have sex, yet you haven't showered and your hole smells like shit that rain has beat and has then been cooked in the sun for 24 hours.

Even after kicking you out, the smell still lingers in my house.
How would you like it if i enter your house and burst tear gas? I should sue you for physical assault.
Disgusting, foul, grotesque females who don't clean themselves.

You don't deserve a man... angry

6 Likes

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by midehi2(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2016
eeeyah...sorry dude for you have bn meeting with smelly pu.ssy, take heart ok
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
To all females, if your p*ssy smells like a zombie that shiit itself and was peed on by other zombies, Fix that shiiit or kill yourselves!
Seriously!!!

If I encounter one more of You, who actually come to my house with the mind to have sex, smelling like compost, I will publicly disgrace you. The neighbours will know. I won't be nice about this fuckery again...

7 Likes

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by chriskosherbal(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oooo that sucks
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Oooo that sucks

I think i will have to use something similar to that your mask when next I approach a naked female grin

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by cruzita(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
this one burn him soul true true .try upgrade to another level.leave hawkers alone and try bankers
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
this one burn him soul true true .try upgrade to another level.leave hawkers alone and try bankers

You'd be surprised....

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Smellymouth: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Margauxluv(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sorry oo
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by jonaifame22(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
So did you go ahead to fvck the pvssy?
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fashi all these flashy girls u re seeing roaming and shaking their fat ass on the street. Try inserting ur finger in there and smell it...na hypo u go use wash that finger. Talking frm many of my experiences.

5 Likes

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Michellla(f): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:
To all females, if your p*ssy smells like a zombie that shiit itself and was peed on by other zombies, Fix that shiiit or kill yourselves!
Seriously!!!

If I encounter one more of You, who actually come to my house with the mind to have sex, smelling like compost, I will publicly disgrace you. The neighbours will know. I won't be nice about this fuckery again...
Omg... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by 2dice(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is that all? cheesy
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin oh lawd!!
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Easy man. I once encountered a lady with this dilemma which she was not even aware of, rather than go all out on her, i took her to my general practitioner. She was diagnosed of an infection( can't remember the name now). She got the neccessary treatments. Now i can tell you for free that her honeypot smells so good like a berry juice.
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
So did you go ahead to fvck the pvssy?

Why?.....How??....I can't even....with that stink?....
...How would the dick even work?
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Pennah(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin oh lawd!!
are ju guilty grin
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Easy man. I once encountered a lady with this dilemma which she was not even aware of, rather than go all out on her, i took her to my general practitioner. She was diagnosed of an infection( can't remember the name now). She got the neccessary treatments. Now i can tell you for free that her honeypot smells so good like a berry juice.

How nice of you...

I only see myself being that understanding if the girl is the cool type and we've been friends before.

But if a female is the kind that makes you jump through hoops with excessive yanga before finally doing the thing, she better be taking care of her business and offer up good, hygenic, clean pussy when it comes time to do it...otherwise she seriously needs to go and die! No excuse.
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:
I'll tell you guys a secret...
My greatest fear in life is getting married to a woman who's pussy stinks.

I really f*cking hate stinking pussies. I think women who don't take care of their vaginal hygiene are disgusting pigs.
Why is this fuckery so common lately? Go to the f*cking gynaecologist and pull out that thing that crawled inside you and died you bastard!

How can you open your legs like that knowing fully well that you come to a guys place to have sex, yet you haven't showered and your hole smells like shit that rain has beat and has then been cooked in the sun for 24 hours.

Even after kicking you out, the smell still lingers in my house.
How would you like it if i enter your house and burst tear gas? I should sue you for physical assault.
Disgusting, foul, grotesque females who don't clean themselves.

You don't deserve a man... angry

Are you stu.pid?

In case you don't know, almost all women will have such experience. If you ask your mum, she would tell you that she might still be experiencing itundecided. And in a country like Nigeria, I am not surprisedundecided

Ermmm..... Just admit that you are frustrated because your hope was dashedundecided.

Dumb dumbundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:

I don't understand your mental illness...
Your post is missing a point.
So are you saying you support stank pussy you nasty modafuka? undecided
Is that what you're saying hmm? modafucka?? undecided

Ode!

Why don't you ask your mum to give a lecture on female anatomy? You are having sex yet you do not know anything about the female's body. I am sure you had a F in biology tongue.

Dumbo!

Why don't you go and die?

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:
Seriously!!!

Dirty modafvker be attracting other dirty modafvkers like flies tongue
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by skywalker240(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:

How nice of you...

I only see myself being that understanding if the girl is the cool type and we've been friends before.

But if a female is the kind that makes you jump through hoops with excessive yanga before finally doing the thing, she better be taking care of her business and offer up good, hygenic, clean pussy when it comes time to do it...otherwise she seriously needs to go and die! No excuse.

There, there,

I feel ur pain was once my xperience 2
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by skywalker240(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
SMELLY KITTY BECOMING A TREND WITH NAIJA BEBES grin
Smh.
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

Why don't you ask your mum to give a lecture on female anatomy? You are having sex yet you do not know anything about the female's body. I am sure you had a F in biology tongue.

Dumbo!

Why don't you go and die?

I won't respond to you further.
Some of us have standards. You obviously don't so good for you. undecided
Enjoy your STD-infested pussies I guess lipsrsealed
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by twerky(f): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Stop chasing dirty paraga sellers
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:

I won't respond to you further.
Some of us have standards. You obviously don't so good for you. undecided
Enjoy your STD-infested pussies I guess lipsrsealed

What standard?

Stinking fo.ol
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
twerky:
Stop chasing dirty paraga sellers

Whether na paraga seller, or banker, or fashionista....profession does not stop a lot of women (e.g. doveda) from being disgusting, unhygenic f*cks.
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by jonaifame22(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
ebonflex:

Why?.....How??....I can't even....with that stink?....
...How would the dick even work?
u jus missed on an important opprotunity of knowing how a smelly pvssy feels like cheesy
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
skywalker240:
SMELLY KITTY BECOMING A TREND WITH NAIJA BEBES grin

Smh.

Is it that they don't have money to go have regular gynacology check-ups or what?
I just don't understand how someone can have that kind of smell about them and carry on with life like it's "normal".

3 Likes

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
u jus missed on an important opprotunity of knowing how a smelly pvssy feels like cheesy

I'll pass undecided
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pennah:
are ju guilty grin
Yes grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. / Most Handsome Guy On NL / Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.