Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. (4242 Views)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by OpsMoniker: 4:33am On Nov 15, 2017
I met a lady in her late twenties on Facebook around July 2015. We started chatting and calling until January 2016 when she agreed to pay me a visit because we reside in different states. Everything was moving smoothly until the thought of marriage started flooding her mind. I told her that I would have loved to marry her but I am not financially stable yet, she said no problem that she will manage with me. She persuaded me to meet with her parents which I did around February 2017. After the first meeting with the parents she started worrying me again that I should come for introduction and collection of marriage list. I told her I am not yet ready but she wouldn't let me rest, at last I agreed and fixed a date for the introduction. I bought all the drinks they requested and also paid for the list. By then she started visiting me, she will visit and never want to go back unless I ask her to go on the ground that we are not fully married. Around March 2017 she said she will like us to spend Easter holiday together so that I will use the opportunity to introduce her to my parents I said ok. We went and my people accepted her. Then we travelled back to our various base. Around June 2017 she started again, asking me to fix date for the wedding which I objected that I can't just fix date without adequate financial preparation. It's not as if she is going to support me financially, I am the one footing all the bill because she's not working. This is where the problem started, she gave me ultimatum to fix a date for wedding or she will park her things and start leaving with me prior to when I am ready to do the wedding. I refused outrightly that she must remain in his parents house. Without my notice she parked her things and came to my base, after spending like 1 month I asked her to go back to her base that we can't continue staying together when we're not fully married. She refused but later left with annoyance. When she left, different thoughts started flooding my mind. I never wanted to marry a full time house wife. I've jokingly told her to get a job but she refused with the excuse that she prefer business but there is no capital to establish any for her. I now told her instead of keeping her waiting that if sees someone else that is interested that she should go ahead but she said no. That she must wait for me even if it is in the next 5yrs that I must Marry her. She threatened over her dead body will she Marry another man. What do I do to get this lady off my neck.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by greatmarshall(m): 4:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by khiaa(f): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2017
OpsMoniker:
I met a lady in her late twenties on Facebook around July 2015. We started chatting and calling until January 2016 when she agreed to pay me a visit because we reside in different states. Everything was moving smoothly until the thought of marriage started flooding her mind. I told her that I would have loved to marry her but I am not financially stable yet, she said no problem that she will manage with me. She persuaded me to meet with her parents which I did around February 2017. After the first meeting with the parents she started worrying me again that I should come for introduction and collection of marriage list. I told her I am not yet ready but she wouldn't let me rest, at last I agreed and fixed a date for the introduction. I bought all the drinks they requested and also paid for the list. By then she started visiting me, she will visit and never want to go back unless I ask her to go on the ground that we are not fully married. Around March 2017 she said she will like us to spend Easter holiday together so that I will use the opportunity to introduce her to my parents I said ok. We went and my people accepted her. Then we travelled back to our various base. Around June 2017 she started again, asking me to fix date for the wedding which I objected that I can't just fix date without adequate financial preparation. It's not as if she is going to support me financially, I am the one footing all the bill because she's not working. This is where the problem started, she gave me ultimatum to fix a date for wedding or she will park her things and start leaving with me prior to when I am ready to do the wedding. I refused outrightly that she must remain in his parents house. Without my notice she parked her things and came to my base, after spending like 1 month I asked her to go back to her base that we can't continue staying together when we're not fully married. She refused but later left with annoyance. When she left, different thoughts started flooding my mind. I never wanted to marry a full time house wife. I've jokingly told her to get a job but she refused with the excuse that she prefer business but there is no capital to establish any for her. I now told her instead of keeping her waiting that if sees someone else that is interested that she should go ahead but she said no. That she must wait for me even if it is in the next 5yrs that I must Marry her. She threatened over her dead body will she Marry another man. What do I do to get this lady off my neck.

Start dating someone else. I don't understand you, if you didn't want her why did you pay the bride price? undecided

10 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nwodosis(m): 5:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Bros, aside the fact that you are financially handicapped, you didn't tell us the real truth my guy, the truth is that YOU DON'T LOVE HER!
Any relationship that the woman is more in love hardly lead to marriage and that's why the babe is taking all these humiliations from you.The next thing, you will term her being desperate but you weren't more desperate in climbing her for pleasures?

12 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by dingbang(m): 5:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Haba... Bros.. Na wa for you ooooo..
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2017
is she a wife material?

do you love her like she does?

don't make her commit suicide, she promised to wait even if it takes 5years.

such a lady is rare, if you let her go, yourself at one point will regret it. you may likely not going to see a lady of her type.

be wise in your decision, out of nothing you both can make a life.

although, she sounds desperate you can let her know what marriage entails, tell her we don't have to rush in so we won't rush out.

#justsaying

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Desperation for marriage nowadays ehn.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by pahars(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2017
From what i ve read i dont tink d op knows what he rilly wants

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2017
dayo2me:
is she a wife material?

do you love her like she does?

don't make her commit suicide, she promised to wait even if it takes 5years.

such a lady is rare, if you let her go, yourself at one point will regret it. you may likely not going to see a lady of her type.

be wise in your decision, out of nothing you both can make a life.

although, she sounds desperate you can let her know what marriage entails, tell her we don't have to rush in so we won't rush out.

#justsaying
What do you mean such a lady is rare? She's only desperate bcs of her age. Bro, don't allow any lady to force you into marriage against your will. Change your location and dump her sorry ass. Her Desperation is the height of it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
Bros, aside the fact that you are financially handicapped, you didn't tell us the real truth my guy, the truth is that YOU DON'T LOVE HER!
Any relationship that the woman is more in love hardly lead to marriage and that's why the babe is taking all these humiliations from you.The next thing, you will term her being desperate but you weren't more desperate in climbing her for pleasures?
Which pleasure? You mean the one the two of them enjoyed?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Learnstuffs: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2017
OP, run for your life. All these people saying that you don't love her, don't mind them. She may not love you, she might just be desperate to marry for some personal reasons.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Hector09(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Hope u wont regret this later, cus such ladies are rare as some one haver already said, she is in luv and very emotional, dont break up with her, but reason with her
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by MVLOX(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2017
My guy u don enta.....
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Bibi294(f): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
Desperation for marriage nowadays ehn.
I don't blame her tho... Maybe shes a nairalander.. And you see all these preweddings can cause desperation...

Op should set up a little business for her...
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Apos2kay(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Many things are involve, firstly it might be that the op is not telling us the truth, maybe she doesnt love the lady, secondly the lady myt be desperate to get married, maybe cos of her friends are getting married, myt be a pressure from her parents, and so on... What I will just say here is that, if u really love her, for the fact that u are not financially buoyant, u can still marry her, since she agreed to stay with u, but mind u don't be deceived, some ladies will still use that against u and move on with there life, but wat am saying is that, since she's interested in biz, try and look for little capital for her, bro the truth is that if u are waiting to be rich till u get married, u are on a long thing... My dad use to tell this DON'T USE UR PENSION MONEY TO SEND UR CHILD TO SKUL. meaning I must marry early... And Dont forget to pray abt it, if she's urs, God will make a way for u both..

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by MissWrite(f): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2017
People always say women are indecisive, but here you are. You've been stringing her along for all this time when it seems clear you were never really planning on marrying this girl. Marriage is a sensitive issue, especially where women are concerned (due to age and social pressure). You should have been clean and clear about your position instead of letting yourself be cajoled into buying drinks and collecting the list. By the way, who does that without first introducing the girl to his parents? I don't support marriage between two people when they aren't both in accord, so you'll have to find a way to disengage yourself some how; but, with your indecision, you've already bought yourself the matter of a woman scorned, so you might as well just tell her plainly that you are no longer interested.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by lereinter(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
MissWrite:
People always say women are indecisive, but here you are. You've been stringing her along for all this time when it seems clear you were never really planning on marrying this girl. Marriage is a sensitive issue, especially where women are concerned (due to age and social pressure). You should have been clean and clear about your position instead of letting yourself be cajoled into buying drinks and collecting the list. By the way, who does that without first introducing the girl to his parents? I don't support marriage between two people when they aren't both in accord, so you'll have to find a way to disengage yourself some how; but, with your indecision, you've already bought yourself the matter of a woman scorned, so you might as well just tell her plainly that you are no longer interested.

this is a rare woman
your writeup says it

let me quickly pm u
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by gozzlin: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2017
You want her off your neck, yet you did the introduction and paid the bride price. And you've been enjoying her coochie all this while she visits you. Now you wanna dump her? You're a confused man. I wonder what she sees in you.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Homeboiy: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2017
U went for introduction before u took her to ur parents

Ihula na ndia ejigo gi gba boolu lipsrsealed

Give her belle

No need for wedding date again angry
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by olumide81(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2017
You reluctantly accepted all her request overtime, now you want her to leave. Bro u are married.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by deafeyez: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2017
How did u force her out of your house when she came to stay with u yet, you couldn't hold yourself from going for introduction. Let me assume you were trying to play smart now the heat is becoming real and you are looking for a way to doze. Let us believe you enjoys the pleasure part of this girl reason why you have lived unpredictable until she has decided to show you how the army are dealing with Mugabe.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Maj196(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Oga marry dis girl make we come chop rice jare
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Ab025(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Bro

I blame you here

Why did you accept to marry her when it is obvious that you don't really like her? It is normal that after the introduction, a lady will want to stay with her husband-to-be! So why all these complains?

She has shown you in different ways that she loves you and even mentioned that she can stay with you in your present conditions....!

I think it is better you just tell her you don't love her enough to marry her, rather than just deceiving her.

If it is about money for marriage, you can perform the obligatory rites now and you guys start living as hubby/wifey.....then whenever you are buoyant, you throw a full blast ceremony.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Engr1(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Haammmm broz, if I personally scale dis.....i think ur de course of all de kasala so suit urself........& use ur head as well.

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Jj
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
this one weak me o.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2017
hmm that woman sef.
to me I think the lady wants to settle down and probably no man has ever come to her except you so she can't let you go because she scared she wouldn't find another man. hmm just what I think and the way you described this woman dey fear me. and why did you pay for the bride price since you have no intention of marrying her?
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by richy5(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
OpsMoniker:
Not up to a year of seeing each other she dey reason you marriage while you're not yet ready because of your financial status and you explain that to her. She reason U to meet her parents despite trying to tell her you're not yet fully ready for Marriage. Alaye if you make the mistake of marrying that girl despite explaining while you're not ready you will regret it. The only mistake you did was paying her price to her parents shows you're ready for her when to you're not. If you listen to her and do the wedding to please her believe you might probably have problem with her cos she won't stop demanding for more
# She is Desperate
# Don't let her force you into what you're not ready to do after all na she go still complain you ain't provide well for the family after the deed.
# You No force her into sex and all you had together, she also want that or probably using it as a leverage to make you do all she wants from your side.
# My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
truth is u dnt love the girl

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Saintinoo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
OpsMoniker:
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Saintinoo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
OpsMoniker:
hmmmm if at all this story is true....bro welcome to wonderland, you are dating a super glue, goodluck bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Is There A Telegram (or Non Whatsapp) Group Chat For Gay Nigerians? / You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.