Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

She Cooks With Firewood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cooks With Firewood (497 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cooks With Firewood by Brunosamel(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017
The most beautiful girl in my lodge cooks with firewood. I can't figure out why?
Re: She Cooks With Firewood by Olibboy: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
when buahri slogan "Changes" is affecting your pocket.
Re: She Cooks With Firewood by jworos(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Banga soup Wey Dem cook with firewood dey make brain shaaa!

Re: She Cooks With Firewood by FitnessDoctor: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Brunosamel:
The most beautiful girl in my lodge cooks with firewood. I can't figure out why?

Are you too shy to ask her why, it might not be your business, but a friendly introduction and praising her cooking and also the neatness of her room then you can chip in the question and she will clear your confusion...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: She Cooks With Firewood by Brunosamel(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Are you too shy to ask her why, it might not be your business, but a friendly introduction and praising her cooking and also the neatness of her room then you can chip in the question and she will clear your confusion...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I will ask her!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara Styles For Work And Functions(photos) / Best Treatment For Premature Ejaculation / Denying Husbands Sex Is Abuse – MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.