Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy (3464 Views)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / This Is The Ideal Number Of Sexual Partners, According To Science / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Dahveydson(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Tuck in your hypocrisy for a bit.

Nigeria is a very religious country yet covert sexual activities is at its peak here. Why? Because Nigerians like every other human crave sexual satisfaction amongst other things. The only difference is our approach to it.

Everyday there are Rape incidents in Nigeria, because an animal somewhere is ashamed to politely approach women for sex. It's sickening. Anyway that's a matter for another day.

Now imagine if Nigerians were free about their sexual inhibitions, if Nigerians say the truth about the basis of their entering a relationship or if Nigerians kept an open mind about sex... me thinks there will be zero hypocrisy, Less heartbreaks and more happy people.

Most relationships in Nigeria exist because of SEX and nothing else because the society will see you as a playboy or a LovePeddler if you simply voice out your sexual inhibitions outside a relationship. There will be less heartbreaks if both partners agree that the relationship is based on sex than delude themselves on the altar of love which will go awry in the end when the truth is out in the open.

In conclusion, if you're in need of a sexual partner, lay it out on the table rather than deceive the other party in the name of love.

PS: Men stop seeing women as sex instruments only, Women stop seeing sex as a favour to the man.

Share your thoughts.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Dahveydson(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Why I won't be expecting any comment on this thread is because of the last part - Hypocrisy. Nigerians are Legends at it.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2016
To b fair SEX is all dat exist every whr in d world from sex to love thats d new love!
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2016
hmmm op i think ure right though, well i in particular have always showed an open mind when it comes to having sex with a girl, i dnt form and try to woo a girl bcaus i want sex, what i do amazed my friends, i go to my female friends, start a conversation and openly tell them i want sex tonight, plain and simple, i dnt beat around d bush.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm op i think ure right though, well i in particular have always showed an open mind when it comes to having sex with a girl, i dnt form and try to woo a girl bcaus i want sex, what i do amazed my friends, i go to my female friends, start a conversation and openly tell them i want sex tonight, plain and simple, i dnt beat around d bush.

grin why will u beat around d bush before wen u not an hunter
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

grin why will u beat around d bush before wen u not an hunter
hehehe yes o, im nt a hunter, if i want sex with sickstars, i simply pm her and tell her i want sex.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehe yes o, im nt a hunter, if i want sex with sickstars, i simply pm her and tell her i want sex.

Nd m sure ur pm will enter my voice mail
grin
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Nd m sure ur pm will enter my voice mail grin
hehehehe nt when i show u my super dick.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehehe nt when i show u my super dick.

M nt a fan of physical or material attractions

Go beyond dat to impress me

I dont value 99% of wat most girls value

Be true to ursef to av me tongue i fall for d realest not the baddest!
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Dahveydson(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Those two above me are planning on becoming sexual partners from my thread shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

M nt a fan of physical or material attractions

Go beyond dat to impress me

I dont value 99% of wat most girls value

Be true to ursef to av me tongue i fall for d realest not the baddest!
HA thank jah im the realest and not d baddest.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
HA thank jah im the realest and not d baddest.

grin welcome to thy kingdom

Please enter ur secret number?
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Strahovski1(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
I completely agree with the Op. The hypocrisy of Nigerians cannot be quantified
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

grin welcome to thy kingdom
Please enter ur secret number?
666 dats my number
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
666 dats my number

Please come in av a seat
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
666 dats my number

Please come in av a seat

So whose life are we going to ruin now? grin
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Please come in av a seat

So whose life are we going to ruin now? grin
lol yes number1 on d list is sinaj, number2 is medehi2, number3 is twaci.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Dahveydson(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars, saintloveren - both of you should get a room and stop derailing the thread. undecided
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
lol yes number1 on d list is sinaj, number2 is medehi2, number3 is twaci.

Ok as ab fbi lemme access their life plan

So let me go do dat now

Fyi do u kno m a secret agent?

Tot its time to open up grin cos m bou to quit d job soon so no loss

Bt before i quit i wud research bou d girls for u ok?
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Dahveydson:
sickstars, saintloveren - both of you should get a room and stop derailing the thread. undecided
Room service is too expensive joor all d hotels on nairaland as been booked up
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by jonaifame22(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Oh yes! Sex rocks,I love sex
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Ok as ab fbi lemme access their life plan

So let me go do dat now

Fyi do u kno m a secret agent?

Tot its time to open up grin cos m bou to quit d job soon so no loss

Bt before i quit i wud research bou d girls for u ok?
ok dats my girl but lemme warn u, sinaj is d grandmistress in river india while twaci d princess, so u beta be prepared 4 kpansh!! chionn!! exchanging of powers.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Room service is too expensive joor all d hotels on nairaland as been booked up
Seconded
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
ok dats my girl but lemme warn u, sinaj is d grandmistress in river india while twaci d princess, so u beta be prepared 4 kpansh!! chionn!! exchanging of powers.

Mesef na mother of kingdom from river niger

grin dem no fit fear me na for my front dem pass cum life

U kno who goddess of niger be? Life nd death goddess

grin so as we were saying consider it done!
av sent my girls to start it up
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Mesef na mother of kingdom from river niger

grin dem no fit fear me na for my front dem pass cum life

U kno who goddess of niger be? Life nd death goddess

grin so as we were saying consider it done!
av sent my girls to start it up
LOL inbetween iv seen a real life goddess of river benue at oghara in delta state.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
LOL inbetween iv seen a real life goddess of river benue at oghara in delta state.

Mami water get different kingdoms na

E fit b me u see dat time wen i was on vacation tongue
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

Mami water get different kingdoms na

E fit b me u see dat time wen i was on vacation tongue
LOL its nt u, her name was blessing okija.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
LOL its nt u, her name was blessing okija.

She even talk? grin na wa o
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

She even talk? grin na wa o
yes she told me unknown secrets of d marine kingdom, how to know a mammy water in my school, well she told me out of love.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
yes she told me unknown secrets of d marine kingdom, how to know a mammy water in my school, well she told me out of love.

grin she will tell u more wen she is out of water cos of u
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2016
What's this?

sickstars

saintloveren

You guys should stop acting like elementary school children with low intelligent-quotient and exchange contacts to chat not derailing someone's thread. At least have a bit of respect. What is the management even doing about this derailing stuff? Just took over the whole thread suddenly i missed the point of the thread as all i see are two users making out. Its not funny, its only silly and immature.

If its about 'Types of di.ck' or '10 things nigerian guys do' blah blah, you will see serious comments but interesting out-of-the-box threads like this which obviously no one likes, get derailed.

#Out

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2016
coolsix:
What's this?

sickstars

saintloveren

You guys should stop acting like elementary school children with low intelligent-quotient and exchange contacts to chat not derailing someone's thread. At least have a bit of respect. What is the management even doing about this derailing stuff? Just took over the whole thread suddenly i missed the point of the thread as all i see are two users making out. Its not funny, its only silly and immature.

If its about 'Types of di.ck' or '10 things nigerian guys do' blah blah, you will see serious comments but interesting out-of-the-box threads like this which obviously no one likes, get derailed.

#Out

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. / These Are The Signs That You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute Without Knowing It / Nurse Was Caught Doing This To A Doctor.. See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.