Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy (3646 Views)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / This Is The Ideal Number Of Sexual Partners, According To Science / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

grin she will tell u more wen she is out of water cos of u
she cant be out, she is a princess dat controls 10thousand battalions in the eastern part of the pacific, it was her aunt ova there that gave micheal jackson sm of d dancing steps. true life story. "she said nobody will hurt me as far as d school is concern.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Strahovski1(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2016
@cools!x that is what i was wondering.

sickstars and saintloveren completely took over the thread. perhaps they think it funny. Its immaturity or better-still, low I.Q #Bullsh!t
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

sickstars and saintloveren completely took over the thread. perhaps they think it funny. Its immaturity or better-still, low I.Q #Bullsh!t
tongue
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

are u jealous of us?
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Strahovski1(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
are u jealous of us?

How can i be jealous of the public display silliness by two kids? Funny you might be up there chatting with a male. That is the funny part.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

How can i be jealous of the public display silliness by two kids? Funny you might be up there chatting with a male. That is the funny part.
LOL sickstars is no male. "dis guy funny
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Dahveydson(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2016
coolsix:
What's this?

sickstars

saintloveren

You guys should stop acting like elementary school children with low intelligent-quotient and exchange contacts to chat not derailing someone's thread. At least have a bit of respect. What is the management even doing about this derailing stuff? Just took over the whole thread suddenly i missed the point of the thread as all i see are two users making out. Its not funny, its only silly and immature.

If its about 'Types of di.ck' or '10 things nigerian guys do' blah blah, you will see serious comments but interesting out-of-the-box threads like this which obviously no one likes, get derailed.

#Out

It's tiring I tell you.
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by sinaj(f): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
lol yes number1 on d list is sinaj, number2 is medehi2, number3 is twaci.
enters thread with holy water nd bible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by segzy0i(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2016
U re very correct but do u knw as many ladies or women if u let them know ur intention they will rain abuse on U but they prefer anyone tellin them lies which will eventually leads to heartbreak also some ladies will because of material things deceive guys too they pretend to love a guy becausd of what the guy have nd latter drop him so its vice versa but it will be good if we are all sincere thanks
Re: Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy by Dahveydson(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
segzy0i:
U re very correct but do u knw as many ladies or women if u let them know ur intention they will rain abuse on U but they prefer anyone tellin them lies which will eventually leads to heartbreak also some ladies will because of material things deceive guys too they pretend to love a guy becausd of what the guy have nd latter drop him so its vice versa but it will be good if we are all sincere thanks

You're right. We just have to be sincere with ourselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? / Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding / Let Love Find You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.