Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Im A Bit Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im A Bit Confused (747 Views)

Bit Confused, Advice Needed / I'm A Bit Confused!!! / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im A Bit Confused by kennyjodeci(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2016
I don't know if I should marry from here that I stay or should come back home to look for a girl to marry..my ex girlfriend couldn't wait for me, she s now with another guy while I'm dating this pretty damsel from Mozambique...she is really a nice girl buh I 've never imagined to marry outside naija........Ok now I'm too busy that I can't spend 2 weeks in naija if I decide to come home to search for a woman....2 weeks is not enough.....Nairalanders wetin man go do nah?
Re: Im A Bit Confused by menabae(f): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2016
If u ask me...na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Im A Bit Confused by Adasun(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
man got to do what he had to do
Re: Im A Bit Confused by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
And what is the crime in marrying a foreigner?

I"d advice you marry a woman that loves you and you love her too not some arranged person even if it happens to be a Mozambique lady like your gf

1 Like

Re: Im A Bit Confused by jonaifame22(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Beta marry dat mozambique gal, by the way, how does mozambique pvssy feel like on a dicck?
Re: Im A Bit Confused by Olusanya333(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Do what you want to do
Re: Im A Bit Confused by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: Im A Bit Confused by Emac34: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
i dey cum lemme ask some of my obodo yiibo fwendsgrintongue
Re: Im A Bit Confused by osamaBUSH(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Olusanya333:
Do what you want to do
Na d koko b dat.
Re: Im A Bit Confused by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
My gosh please marry dat mozambique lady!

cool

I heard they are really really cool.
Re: Im A Bit Confused by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2016
If u leave our naija girls alone, who go marry them? U want put them for same condition with eritrea abi
Re: Im A Bit Confused by kennyjodeci(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Marrying a girl from Mozambique is not that easy because of their law...their law only favors the women, your wife can slap you, beat you , insult you, call you names buh when you try to hit her back na jail go dey wait for you......the annoying thing is that if she gets tired of you, she would file a divorce and the law says that you share half of your property and give to her, you will still be paying her salary on top o......wicked ones don't need to file any divorce, they will just kill you and claim your properties including your company/shops...so this is why most foreigners here don't marry them

Secondly, they will never want to go back to Nigeria to live with you, they nor wan carry ear hear that one...they don't like to travel, they love their country so much.....now as a foreigner here, it means that this ain't your parmanent base, one day you go come back to Naija with your family but Mozambicana nor fit agree o...that's why the foreigners that married from here now have parmanent base paper meaning that you can never go back to Nigeria to live with your family....many people don fall victims o

Thirdly Mozambique is the worst place you can train your kids...mehn don't try it cuz you go regret am big time.....But thanks for your advises...I do appreciate them
Re: Im A Bit Confused by folaolu84(f): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello poster, this are all red lights flashing directly to ur eye. Please don't go making a mistake that u will bite ur finger hard.... please leave the ladies of that country alone. as you said, they might be fine, loving and caring bt what about the other side of it. Der many ladies in Nigeria that can be committed to you.
Kindly pick a Nigerian or any other country.so that u can enjoy ur rest of ur life time when u get married.

(1) (Reply)

Where In Nairobi Is My Nigerian Man? / Caption This Picture / Are You Having An Emotional Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.