Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,717 members, 7,862,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter (44575 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
DICKtator:

Take what home?

Look at your dp looking like a ghost/spirit

Who is dumb enough to take karashika home?

grin grin grin grin
wetin you sabi... biko enter kitchen cook noodles joor
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kirchofff(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
First wah shocked... God Punish Devil grin
lol, grin'.........he only wants to marry 3 wives, so u being his second isn't bad at all..........cheers grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
kirchofff:
lol, grin'.........he only wants to marry 3 wives, so u being his second isn't bad at all..........cheers grin
Lolz... noooo he should move his ministry to the next door abeg grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by kirchofff(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Lolz... noooo he should move his ministry to the next door abeg grin
he's dangote's nephew, should he still move to d next door?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Burgerlomo: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
So sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by DICKtator: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
wetin you sabi... biko enter kitchen cook noodles joor

Cook what?

You are joking, right?

You must be joking

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by koolsnoop2(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
wow! soooo lovely
i love it
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Dear men we wanna inform you that we don't want any val gift this year...
All we just want!!
We want to know our mother in law!! enough of this hide and seek
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

when did she suddenly become mother-Inlaw ? must every r/ship lead to marriage? it's all about 'Compatibility' thats why cases of divorce has become rampant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Smartguy001(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
The paparazzi is not d marriage o... cheesy make u a shine well well, I have said ma own

#TeamSingleNhappy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Exactly d point too mch drama doesnt gurantee happiness
too much Hollywood movies
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by oodua1stson: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Staged
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Too much Hollywood movies
for those of you calling your spouse baby, Please visit Nigeria general hospital.today for polio immunization. we must get rid of polio out of naija
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by adelah: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is Laura ur name? or ur gf's name? I have a soft spot for pple whose namea are "Laura"
Kangol99:
Craziest proposal ever
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by willo4eva(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
isn't that praiz and one naija actress (that I've forgotten her name)?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Realhommie(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
radiokilla:
All these are publicity stunts. I prefer doing my thing silently and let my success do the talking. Our fore fathers never proposed to their wives in the public, yet they lived happily ever after.
Sentiments shared.... Ur head dey thr... Bros wetin yu dey drink abeg, Heineken, Orijin, Gulder, Star, anyone at all na 1 crate/carton for yu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by 6digitscomrade: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
lol...anty if u dey ask to go home and u use sexymomma as ur name..issues dey ooo..cuz guys go think say u don overage or u be ex-baby mama..lol..ok my advice u wan go person home?call ADEKUNLE GOLD..cuz i hear say sade never still gree follow am go home..u might just be lucky..abeg nor vex i just wanted to make u feel a little tickling in ur spine..
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
DICKtator:

Cook what?

You are joking, right?

You must be joking

grin grin grin grin
Lolz e pain am
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

when did she suddenly become mother-Inlaw ? must every r/ship lead to marriage? it's all about 'Compatibility' thats why cases of divorce has become rampant.
See one of dem!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by 6digitscomrade: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
haba oga!!!?u dey vex oooo?una house near chemist so?abeg go buy or collect on credo 3 chill pills now and swallow once then go oniru ask of sekiru collect one jumbo cool off...see as u tasi my anty sexymomma if nor be say i too nice i for become her voltron here or avenger fight u...lol..NNA BUT WHY
DICKtator:

Take what home?

Look at your dp looking like a ghost/spirit

Who is dumb enough to take karashika home?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Psalmsquare(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Smoke2015:
Is This The Best Nigerian Proposal Ever? Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter

Oyin Fomodun, a Nigerian based in Essex, UK recently proposed to his half Nigerian/half Caribbean girlfriend Yemisi in grande style, and the video of the proposal has left many romantics around the world teary eyed.

The 34 Romeo surprised his girlfriend of three years in a crowded restaurant with an elaborate set up that she would never forget. The stunt – which was captured on video – involved him putting on a prosthetic nose, wig, a beard, layers of make-up and a pair of glasses to disguise himself as an aged waiter.

He also filled the entire restaurant with actors for an all-singing, all-dancing flash mob.

The video starts with Yemisi sitting with two friends in Gillray’s steak house, London, before Oyin disguised as a waiter deliberately ‘accidentally’ spills water onto their table and soaking her in the process.

Of course Yemisi was agitated by the waiter(Oyin) who acted oblivious to his actions. She then…. You know what, see photos and the video for yourself below:

at http://mojidelano.com/2016/02/is-this-the-best-nigerian-proposal-ever-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-with-flashmob-disguises-himself-as-waiter/ .

Please how do I download this video? I nid it badly...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by DICKtator: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Lolz e pain am

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by chaxking(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
U just made me laff in the office and peeps be thinking am on drugs grin
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Electronzeez(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Seun if i kneel down propose to my wife tell lalasticlala make e ban me angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by aylagos(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Why angry
cos I like u
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by sexymoma(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
aylagos:
cos I like u
Error tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by theowizzle(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

God bless you jare....e good as you remind us.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Skillfullulu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tenim47:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . e jst dey troway lamber
confirm lamber..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by bharkey(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

If a man take you home to meet his family it doesnt means he will marry youߒ͂,if you like meet his Ancestors;ߙȁLL NA FORMAT ߘİ
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Edohe(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexymoma:
All we just want!!
Take us home oo
Take us home
angry

then u need to clap for me,I hav not only take home,I hav paid for her!take a look u are invited

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by Khez: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
That girl don old oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by chinnypinky(f): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2016
His tryin to mak a difference. ...nt bad doh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter by itstpia8: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2016
how much did everything cost?

he said they hired the restaurant, diners, and whatever was shown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.