Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

With Velvet Gloves. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / With Velvet Gloves. (27082 Views)

The Velvet Tamarind 1 (a Short Story) / The Velvet Tamarind 1 (a Short Story) / Blue Velvet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
Long time no see, how are you doing?

Queening:
Apology accepted Ride on the lord is your strength

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2017
"You seem to be missing the service." Detective Arinze said, holding her arms. "Rushing somewhere?"

"Yes....... No. I was just........" Ada stammered as her eyes frantically searched for the girl she was following. She was nowhere to be found.
"You were following someone."
Detective Arinze deduced.
"Yes, and because of you I lost her." Ada replied, deciding that its not safe to lie to a detective at the moment.
"Sorry about that. Did Ebuka ever work for your mom?"
Ada winced. Here too? At least I am receiving a million sorrys. She thought.
"Yes. For six months."
"Why did he leave?"
"He wanted to succeed without mommy. He said that he needed to be independent."
"Did he work with Mr Mogu?"
"Yes."

While Ada was talking to Detective Arinze, the girl she was following left the banana tree she was hiding behind and continued her journey.
Close, she told her herself. She did not notice Ada until Detective Arinze blocked her movements.
She stepped out of the church and was immediately ambushed by a tinted Kia Seranto.
"Better calm down unless you want to call attention to yourself." She said confidently as two hefty men of average height came down from the car. "I will follow you."
The men calmed down as she entered the car and the car zoomed off.

As she relaxed, a call came through one of the men's phone and he picked the phone and spoke for a few minutes before he passed it to the girl.

As she picked the phone, the first statement she heard was:
"Loveth, don't try this again."

5 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
"Sir?"

"Loveth, don't even think of sassing me. How many times did I tell you not to go wandering about? You did not only do that, you did it in public!"
"Dad, I went to church. To church! I am not a small girl. You told me to lay low and not that you want to imprison me. You know fresh air is good for my recovery."
"Recovery my foot! You ran away and you are telling me nonsense!"

"Even if I ran away, don't I have reasons to do so? You kept me here like a rabid dog in an iron cell and you are using these men to monitor me. Daddy, I am tired." She cried.

"Loveth, you know why I am doing this. You know that I can't afford to treat your cancer, no matter what I do. You know the condition that is attached to your treatment. This man is a danger.....

I am tired! I can't be living like this! I demand that......"

"Shut up! If not for your stubborness, I won't be locking you up by now. If you had stayed from that animal called Ebuka, this won't be happening."

She was now crying profusely. "You said that you just wanted to punish him. Isn't this taking it too far? What if he is thrown into prison because of this?"
"It won't come to that, I promise. Good bye."
Francis hung up. He smiled, knowing that the lie he told will cause a life

1 Like

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Missmossy(f): 2:16pm On May 09, 2017
Keep it coming, the wicked won't go unpunished. Highly intriguing rapmike, thumbs up.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2017
Thanks, I appreciate the support.
Missmossy:
Keep it coming, the wicked won't go unpunished. Highly intriguing rapmike, thumbs up.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
Meanwhile, Adaobi was explaining what she had discovered with Detective Arinze.

"When did you make this discovery?" He asked.
"Last week."
Detective Arinze scratched his head. "Who is aware of this?"
"Nobody apart from me."
"Good, keep it that way. Detective Arinze said. Nobody must know about the principal apart from you and I."
He smiled. "This is good news, if I can investigate around Mr Francis' household, I may find more evidences that will show the truth and exonerate him."
He held Ada by her hand. "Thank you for this."

In a family, everyone cannot think nor act the same way. One has to be smarter than the others, one has to be kinder than the others, one has to be more envious than the others, etc. One just have to be different.

For the Okonkwos, it was Calistus. For Mr Francis family, it was Loveth.
Loveth was like a white spot in a black dress and that was been literal. She was as fair as snow, especially as her family are full of black people. Similarly, she had a carefree, kind and cheerful persona, which was often exploited by her father to cause evil and 'punish' people that have offended him.
Ebuka was not the first person that her father had dealt with in that manner. There was Moses, who was her boyfriend in SS1. He had been rude to her dad, so one holiday period he 'shipped' her to Abuja while claiming that Moses had kidnapped her and called for ransom. He was believed because Moses often dressed like a tout and who would doubt the words of an elder? It was when she had returned from her holiday that she heard the truth and furiously presented herself to the station where Moses was imprisoned. He was released, but he kept running from her all his life, even today. Then there was Yomi, who disvirgined her and was withdrawn from school after her father reported him to the authorities because he had sex with a minor.

Now its Ebuka.

3 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2017
She had no idea of what is exactly happening, apart from the fact that her father is at it again. She had followed her father to church only for him to take certain detours. When she asked what was happening, he just adviced her to calm down and trust him. Before long, they had stopped and two hefty men carried her off to only small house, with her father smiling weakly. It was a week later that he called to tell her that he planned to deal with Ebuka using her!

"Oga, bone that thing, if na me dem offer 12 million for my destiny, I go do am. Who destiny help?"
She turned as she heard Agu and Sunday, two of her captors argue about destiny. She wondered what her destiny held for her, especially as someone's life is on the line because of her.
She sighed. What can she do about this situation? She had escaped once and was caught again. What can she do, apart from escaping again?

Mr Bamidele looked at the documents ruefully. It was getting clearer by the day that not only is Ebuka innocent, but someone is desperately covering their tracks. Or how can one explain the disappearance of the back up to the annual financial reports for last year? He had shown up with the lawyer at the bank, only to meet the absence of Mr Mogu. Initially the staff were uncooperative, until the lawyer threatened to sue them to court. Then the accounts manager for the company led them to her table and showed them the soft copy of the bank's transactions.
It happened like a film. As they were looking through the documents, the file they were looking at closed and deleted itself. Before any one could say Jack, the other documents started deleting themselves, leaving the three of them in shock. The accounts manager called on their IT personnel but by the time they got there, all the files were gone!

3 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2017
It was evident that whoever did this was paying skilled hands, for the IT department of the bank are having a hard time to recover the files. Even with external support from an IT firm in Yaba, the recovery has been slow.
He sighed. With Ebuka's case opening on Monday, he felt a creepy lingering fear that Ebuka will not make it. He hoped that the warrant for the arrest of Mr Mogu will lead to something positive. He needs it.

Somewhere in Garki, Abuja, Mr Mogu was sweating profusely. This house was one of the houses he owned, though it is off the books because it was brought under a friend's name. His large frame, which is due to fat, almost made him waddle across the big living room. However his weight was not his concern at the moment, it was those chasing him.
Poooom! Pooooom! The mobile phone in his hands was dialing someone, someone he was anxious to see.
His phone was calling Calistus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
"Saanu!" Calistus voice drifted in from the other end.
"Mr Calistus, good afternoon. Mr Mogu answered, pensively. They are on my trail."
"Who?"
"Your family lawyer and Mr Bamidele of course! I thought you said that you will handle family."
"I said so and I will do it!" Calistus replied strongly on the phone. "Was there a time when I said that I will do something and I did not do it?"
"No sir! But as this concerns my life and they have got an arrest warrant ......................."
"I understand, Mr Mogu. But trust me, or have I failed you before?"
"No sir, but I just had to inform you about my situation."
"Ok, where are you?"
"I am in Abuja, Garki to be precise."
"Good. Stay there and keep a low profile, I will sort this out."
"Okay, but please sort it out. If they arrest.........."
"They won't arrest you now, they can't. I will prevent that."

With that Calistus dropped the call. He never thought that the family lawyer and Mr Bamidele will go that far, especially without him. It seems like he has to start working on the judge and make sure the arrest warrant does not leave Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2017
Ebuka looked up, feeling dejected. It was Monday and he was going to appear in court for crimes he did not commit. To make matters worse, he did nothing. None of the accusations against him were true, despite what it seemed. He impregnated Loveth, but that was the only thing he had done. Even at this moment, he did not know where she was. She warned him! Loveth, in her good nature had kindly told him about her father but he was there proclaiming false love. See where it had landed him!

5 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2017
"Ha!" He exclaimed, mourning his misfortune. His legs became wobbly as they slide down, landing his ass on the floor.

"Ewu!" He exclaimed again as he began to mourn in Igbo Language. Some of his cell mates were not impressed

"Mr Man, let's move!" The cell guard said as he began to move him to the Black Maria. As he entered inside the ominous mobile, he said a Hail Mary.

An hour later, he was docked and was facing the Barrister Ademola, the prosecuting lawyer.

"On the day of Mrs Adanna Okonkwo's death, were you in the house?"

"Yes."

"You slept in the house?"

"Yes."

"Did you use the knife in the kitchen?"

"I used it to......."

"Please answer Yes or No."

"Yes."

"So you used the knife to kill her?"

"Objection my lord! Barr. Osaze said swiftly. My learned colleague here is making a fallacy of assuming that the knife in question was only used to murder."

"Objection sustained! Counsel to the plaintiff, ask another question."

"Mr Ebuka, is it true that on the day of the murder, you had a quarrel with your younger brother?"

Adaobi, who was in the front row, squeezed her face in surprise. How did he know about the quarrel?

"Yes."

"And your mother interfered?"

"Yes."

"Did she favor your brother?"

"No."

"Mr Ebuka, don't lie in a court of law. Did she favor your brother?"

"No."

"Good. Are you aware of any set of letters that were found in your possession?"

"Yes."

"These letters, were they about your mother?"

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2017
"Yes."

"What were the content of the letters?"
Ebuka kept quiet.

"Mr Ebuka, can you please answer the question?"
Still no reply.

"Your Lordship, these letters, which were written by the accused insulted and cursed the deceased, ending all the letters warning her that she will pay. This shows intent and the possible motive for him to murder his mother in her sleep."

The crowd reacted, shaking their heads and hissing in disapproval. Ada kept a straight face.

"You teach at Excellency Secondary School, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You know a student called Loveth?"

"Yes."

"What is your relationship with her?"

"She is my student."

"And........"

"Thats all."

"Wasn't she your lover?"

The crowd gasped in surprise. Ebuka kept quiet.

"Was she your lover or not?"

Ebuka eyes left the gaze of the lawyer and focused on the clock on the wall. It was 10.00am.

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2017
Mr Matthews looked at his watch. It was 10 am. Kemi, his secretary was never this late. In fact she is one of the first to resume duties everyday. He missed her presence- her kindness, joy and selfless attitude. He paced around, then left his air-conditioned office to see his vice-principal,Mr Ojo.

"Has Kemi resumed?" He asked him.
"No sir."
"Has she switched her phone on?"
"No sir."
Mr Matthews face had a frown on it. Its unusual of her to be this late. "Has anyone gone to her house?"
"Yes, Mr Boniface went there, but came back to report that she left the house by 7am."
"Then what....................."
His statement was cut short by his phone, which was ringing at the moment.
"Who is this?" He answered with a question.
"Mr Matthews, you are advised to remain in your office until closing hours for two weeks or else your secretary will die."

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by mzhorlah(f): 12:05am On May 26, 2017
rapmike:
Mr Matthews looked at his watch. It was 10 am. Kemi, his secretary was never this late. In fact she is one of the first to resume duties everyday. He missed her presence- her kindness, joy and selfless attitude. He paced around, then left his air-conditioned office to see his vice-principal,Mr Ojo.

"Has Kemi resumed?" He asked him.
"No sir."
"Has she switched her phone on?"
"No sir."
Mr Matthews face had a frown on it. Its unusual of her to be this late. "Has anyone gone to her house?"
"Yes, Mr Boniface went there, but came back to report that she left the house by 7am."
"Then what....................."
His statement was cut short by his phone, which was ringing at the moment.
"Who is this?" He answered with a question.
"Mr Matthews, you are advised to remain in your office until closing hours for two weeks or else your secretary will die."
Rapmike, longest time
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
Same here
mzhorlah:
Rapmike, longest time
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
Where is she?
Thats none of your business. Just know that she is safe and that nothing will happen to her if you cooperate.
Can I...................
The phone went dead.
Who was that?
Kemi has been kidnapped.
Jesu!
Her captors requested that I stay in my office until closing hours.
What for?
I don't know.
Mr Matthews scratched his head.
We must report to the police. Mr Boniface said.
Go and do that.

Is she your lover or not?

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by mzhorlah(f): 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
rapmike:
Same here
how are u. please send a PM, let's talk
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
Ebuka looked at the roof of the court.

Is she.........
No! She was a student, a good student and I took notice of that.
Ok, so what happened from there?
Nothing. We just became friends. I will teach her and when I needed to get something around the school, I will send her.
So, what did you teach her?
Her subjects- mathematics, physics and chemistry.
I thought you said that she was intelligent?
Yes.
So why would she need to be taught?
She struggled with those subjects.
Is that all?
Yes.

The lawyer then faced the judge. That will be all, Your Grace.

1 Like

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
rapmike darling. More ink to your pen...following you like kilode. Please update it.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2017
The judge looked at Ebuka with a level of intensity that was unsettling.
"This court session sha go on recess and will resume in two hours time." The judge declared as the clock just hit 11am.
As soon as the judge had left the court, the court was full of small chats.
"Ada, when is the principal coming?" Mr Sanyaolu asked her. He and Mr Bamidele were in the courtroom alongside Adaobi.
"I don't know. He should be here by now."
Ada called his number once again, after five attempts. He refused to pick.
"Can I go to check on him? Ada said. He said that he will be in the school this morning."
"You can't go." Calistus said as he entered the courtroom.
"Where have you been?"
"I went to check the companies and from there to church. How is it going?"
"It has not gone well." Ada said with her head bowed low.
"Ada, don't talk like that. They just started. It would be better as the case continues."
Ada shrugged her shoulders. "I don't even know again. I thought that I knew Ebuka."
"Nothing has been proved yet. Mr Sanyaolu said. Moreover, no witnesses have been called."
"I have seen cases that started like this and got washed away by the time the witnesses get to the stand." Mr Bamidele chipped in.
"So don't be discouraged, Ebuka will come out of this."
With those assurances, Ada smiled.
"Now we have to find that principal. Calistus, go and look for him in Ebuka's school."

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Nostradamus: 2:29pm On May 30, 2017
Impressive!!! rapmike you are great, but I think if only adaobi had ignored the detective and chase after loveline that time they met in church, then ebuka would have been on his way to be a free man, abi wetin you talk?
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
"No."
Everyone turned towards Ada.
"Why?"
Ada seemed confused for a minute, then she quickly regained composure and told a lie.
"I said that Calistus should not bother about checking the principal because his behavior has surely indicated that he does not want to help us. Besides Ebuka needs us here."
"That is not necessary. Apart from moral support, our presence is useless. Besides Ebuka was always irritated when he sees me. I will be more useful outside than here."
Mr Bamidele nodded his head. "Thats true. Calistus, go and check the principal." We will remain here.
Calistus checked his watch. It was 12.45pm.

Mr Matthews woke up with a start. It was 11.30am. He was trying to process some documents but his secretary came to mind. Kemi is somewhere, probably in discomfort and he is here, enjoying the luxury of an office.
He stood up and walked out of his office towards the staff room.
The teachers present, who were discussing how the usually roaming principal had decided to stay in his office, were suddenly amazed to see him.
"Good afternoon." Some of them stuttered, while others kept quiet.
"Who knows Kemi's house?" The principal asked.

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2017
One of the teachers raised his hand.
"Mr Ademola, do you know if she has siblings?"
"Yes, she has a senior sister that lives in the compound?"
"Does she know you?"
"Not really."
"But she knows that you are from her workplace?"
"Yes."
"Good. Go there after we close for the day and tell her that her sister has been kidnapped but we are resolving it."
The revelation struck everyone like a slap to the cheek. Mr Ademola just nodded his head.
"Stay there for a while if you must. Get her number and give her your number and my own."
"For what, sir?"
"To keep her abreast of the developments as regarding her sister. Do you hear me?"
"Yes sir."
Mr Matthews walked quickly to the office, only to meet a fair complexion man on a red polo shirt and black jean trouser.
"Good morning sir." The man greeted, with Mr Matthews grunting his reply.
"I am Calistus, Calistus Okonkwo."

Detective Arinze entered inside the bank which housed Arizona International accounts. Since the day Mr Bamidele burst into the place looking for answers, the bank managers have been all over the place, looking for a possible way to extract themselves from the looming investigation.

4 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
All to no avail.
Detective Arinze had watched as the IT personnel kept struggling to recover some files purportedly destroyed by Mr Mogu's accomplices. He wondered how the case was going in the court. Was Ebuka losing the case? How was Ada coping?
He caught himself thinking about her and stopped. He knew that getting involved with her was wrong, afterall she is involved in the case as the accused sister.
Yet he could not stop it.
"Sir, I managed to retrieve this." His attention was called to the present issue at hand as one of the IT personnel, who was working on documents relating to Mr Mogu, walked towards him with a document.
Detective Arinze looked at the document and smiled.
"This will do for now. Thank you." He said to the staff member, who curtesyed and left.
Detective Arinze then called Detective Kolade.
"Mr Mogu's address is 24 Fair Harbour way, off Muritala Mohammed Expressway, Gwarimpa, Abuja."

1 Like

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Welcome back, Mike. Please continue. This is very captivating and brilliant.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
The judge sat down, looking at everyone from his elevated position. It was 1pm.
"Does the prosecution have any witnesses to call?"
"Yes, your Lordship. Mr Francis Ortega, please come forward."
Ebuka looked from his stand and shook his head as the last person he wanted to see.
"Mr Francis, are you a Christian, Muslim or a traditionalist?"
"I am a Christian."
"Place your hand on the Bible."
After swearing on the Bible, the lawyer proceeded to examine him.
"Mr Francis Ortega is your name?"
"Yes sir."
"Explain your relationship with Loveth Ortega?"
"Yes. She is my daughter."
"How old is she?"
"17 years old."
"She will be 17 this year?"
"No she will be 18."
"So she was 17 last year?"
"Yes."
The lawyer then pointed to Ebuka.
"Do you know him?"
"Yes. He was a teacher in her school and he was her boyfriend."
The court was rowdy with shouts of 'Ah' and 'O ma se' filling the air.

"Silence! Order in court!"
The noise died down.
"How did you know about this?"
"She confessed to me that she was pregnant for him."
"So what did you do?"
"We went to his house but he was not around,so we went back home."
"Then what happened to Loveth?"
"She went to her friend's house and I never saw her again."
"So how did you know that the accused killed her?"
"I heard that he picked her on the road with his car and drove off."
"Who said this?"
"Our neighbour, Aunty Amaka.
"Where is Aunty Amaka?"

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
"Where is she?"
"She has travelled to the States."
"For how long?"
Mr Francis scratched his head, seeming confused. "For like six months."
The prosecution lawyer was confused for a minute, but he quickly wore a smile.
"What did you do to stop Ebuka from taking advantage of your daughter?"
"Objection! Barr. Osaze said. The accused is a suspect, not a convict and he should not be judged to have taken advantage of her until proven otherwise."
"Objection overruled."
The prosecution lawyer continued.
"What did you do to stop your daughter from been taken advantage of?"
"I warned both of them. I had chased Ebuka from my house before but he is a relentless he goat and he stays close to my house. What can I do? He is a rich person while I am poor. The power the rich holds is far more strong than that the poor have. I just hope this court will do justice."
The prosecution lawyer then turned to the judge, bowed and left.
"Does the Defence wish to cross examine the witness?"
"Yes, Your Lordship."
Barr Osaze stood up, adjusted his cloak and headed for the witness stand.
"Mr Francis, how long has Mr Ebuka stayed in your compound?"
"Three months sir."
"Aunty Amaka traveled six months ago, abi?"
"Yes." Mr Francis answered, suprised at the use of 'abi'.
"Then how did she see Ebuka or know him?"

1 Like

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am sorry for the terrible pace this story has been going. A combination of factors have caused it. I am quite busy (business), MTN network is not good here and I had a writer's block (I still have it sef, am just trying to continue). I will try and pick up pace, but I need your comments and constructive criticisms, since its the first time am attempting such a difficult story. Thanks a lot.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
rapmike nice story bro keep it up.continue we dey ur back,mah invite my people
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
bimberry1307(f), rosieluv (f), sekxy (f), Eyinimofeoluwa(f), MhizDherbee(f), Missnande(f), Tpresh(f), yeeshanana(f), yewande1234(f), gracile (f), queenpheesah(f), Oyindidi(f), Evablizin(f), Khallyella(f), harunablezin(f), IfyOaks(f), PharmaGirl(f), OTAIFOHJ(m), Lilyjoe567(f), BiafraBushBoy(m), Angelinastto(f), degelinglacis, AudreyTimms (f), PrettyMizQdot(f), Diznie (f), Venica(f), Shalomdee(f), LitQueen(f), Maryclaire1(f), darbeelicous(f), NegeduGrace(f), splendidiva(f), cerowo (f), SweetPuffPuff, NevetsIbot, preccy69(f), Eniqurl(f), folakemigeh(f), kayemjay (m), charytea(f), MainHerioneHoon(f), StephDamielola(f), holatimmy(f), devilmaycry (m), SurestG (f), Marinee(f), dollyjoy(f), Justeenaleo(f), Amarabae(f), safarigirl(f), Nina4u(f), Darch, smileing(f), Missmossy(f), Adfijem (f), GloriaNinja(f), Omotayor123(f), Asco9ty5 (f), rosy4u(f), Boleyndynasty2 (f), ritababe(f), candy(f), Bibi294(f), gentlebeeholar(f), sandybae (f), MRHOLYBOY(m), Leriebloom(f), mhizgap(f), SamuelTurner(m), KimberlyWest(f), TiffanyJ(f), Angelsss(f), EvaJael(f), fiyah(f), everton4life(m), Lawlahdey(f), prey02(f), sleeqiam(f), Apollux(m), Nnnena(f), RolaDiva(f), Galacious1, Spicylate(f), swedishblonde (f), BiafranBushBoy, marianneada(f), crislyn(f), Cleopatra4(f), StarBukola(f), commyluv(f), PamelB(f), Lilyqueeny(f), ODUMAIYE (f), Bukkiminat(f), Rhayne(f), kayceerilyn (f), kikiwendy (f), Awelewap (f), IemFava(f), pinkeeprincess(f), Mimienudles(f), sharliz(f), ahzeezat(f), Kimkardashain(f), Bossken(m), Olaide59(f), mercyymai(f), Tinkybabe(f), ceedarlin1(f), iamloyalty(f), antispexish (m), ozila(m), skarlett(f), rachealfst(f), teel123(f), Chumzypinky (f), SheWrites(f), larabae13(f), queenitee(f), AustinBlinks (m), ironkurtain(m)
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
come try this story,its interesting
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Mimienudles(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
bimberry1307(f), rosieluv (f), sekxy (f), Eyinimofeoluwa(f), MhizDherbee(f), Missnande(f), Tpresh(f), yeeshanana(f), yewande1234(f), gracile (f), queenpheesah(f), Oyindidi(f), Evablizin(f), Khallyella(f), harunablezin(f), IfyOaks(f), PharmaGirl(f), OTAIFOHJ(m), Lilyjoe567(f), BiafraBushBoy(m), Angelinastto(f), degelinglacis, AudreyTimms (f), PrettyMizQdot(f), Diznie (f), Venica(f), Shalomdee(f), LitQueen(f), Maryclaire1(f), darbeelicous(f), NegeduGrace(f), splendidiva(f), cerowo (f), SweetPuffPuff, NevetsIbot, preccy69(f), Eniqurl(f), folakemigeh(f), kayemjay (m), charytea(f), MainHerioneHoon(f), StephDamielola(f), holatimmy(f), devilmaycry (m), SurestG (f), Marinee(f), dollyjoy(f), Justeenaleo(f), Amarabae(f), safarigirl(f), Nina4u(f), Darch, smileing(f), Missmossy(f), Adfijem (f), GloriaNinja(f), Omotayor123(f), Asco9ty5 (f), rosy4u(f), Boleyndynasty2 (f), ritababe(f), candy(f), Bibi294(f), gentlebeeholar(f), sandybae (f), MRHOLYBOY(m), Leriebloom(f), mhizgap(f), SamuelTurner(m), KimberlyWest(f), TiffanyJ(f), Angelsss(f), EvaJael(f), fiyah(f), everton4life(m), Lawlahdey(f), prey02(f), sleeqiam(f), Apollux(m), Nnnena(f), RolaDiva(f), Galacious1, Spicylate(f), swedishblonde (f), BiafranBushBoy, marianneada(f), crislyn(f), Cleopatra4(f), StarBukola(f), commyluv(f), PamelB(f), Lilyqueeny(f), ODUMAIYE (f), Bukkiminat(f), Rhayne(f), kayceerilyn (f), kikiwendy (f), Awelewap (f), IemFava(f), pinkeeprincess(f), Mimienudles(f), sharliz(f), ahzeezat(f), Kimkardashain(f), Bossken(m), Olaide59(f), mercyymai(f), Tinkybabe(f), ceedarlin1(f), iamloyalty(f), antispexish (m), ozila(m), skarlett(f), rachealfst(f), teel123(f), Chumzypinky (f), SheWrites(f), larabae13(f), queenitee(f), AustinBlinks (m), ironkurtain(m)

I'm honoured cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / Diary Of A Playboy (18+) / My Handsome Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.