Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

With Velvet Gloves. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / With Velvet Gloves. (27080 Views)

The Velvet Tamarind 1 (a Short Story) / The Velvet Tamarind 1 (a Short Story) / Blue Velvet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by preccy69(f): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
bimberry1307(f), rosieluv (f), sekxy (f), Eyinimofeoluwa(f), MhizDherbee(f), Missnande(f), Tpresh(f), yeeshanana(f), yewande1234(f), gracile (f), queenpheesah(f), Oyindidi(f), Evablizin(f), Khallyella(f), harunablezin(f), IfyOaks(f), PharmaGirl(f), OTAIFOHJ(m), Lilyjoe567(f), BiafraBushBoy(m), Angelinastto(f), degelinglacis, AudreyTimms (f), PrettyMizQdot(f), Diznie (f), Venica(f), Shalomdee(f), LitQueen(f), Maryclaire1(f), darbeelicous(f), NegeduGrace(f), splendidiva(f), cerowo (f), SweetPuffPuff, NevetsIbot, preccy69(f), Eniqurl(f), folakemigeh(f), kayemjay (m), charytea(f), MainHerioneHoon(f), StephDamielola(f), holatimmy(f), devilmaycry (m), SurestG (f), Marinee(f), dollyjoy(f), Justeenaleo(f), Amarabae(f), safarigirl(f), Nina4u(f), Darch, smileing(f), Missmossy(f), Adfijem (f), GloriaNinja(f), Omotayor123(f), Asco9ty5 (f), rosy4u(f), Boleyndynasty2 (f), ritababe(f), candy(f), Bibi294(f), gentlebeeholar(f), sandybae (f), MRHOLYBOY(m), Leriebloom(f), mhizgap(f), SamuelTurner(m), KimberlyWest(f), TiffanyJ(f), Angelsss(f), EvaJael(f), fiyah(f), everton4life(m), Lawlahdey(f), prey02(f), sleeqiam(f), Apollux(m), Nnnena(f), RolaDiva(f), Galacious1, Spicylate(f), swedishblonde (f), BiafranBushBoy, marianneada(f), crislyn(f), Cleopatra4(f), StarBukola(f), commyluv(f), PamelB(f), Lilyqueeny(f), ODUMAIYE (f), Bukkiminat(f), Rhayne(f), kayceerilyn (f), kikiwendy (f), Awelewap (f), IemFava(f), pinkeeprincess(f), Mimienudles(f), sharliz(f), ahzeezat(f), Kimkardashain(f), Bossken(m), Olaide59(f), mercyymai(f), Tinkybabe(f), ceedarlin1(f), iamloyalty(f), antispexish (m), ozila(m), skarlett(f), rachealfst(f), teel123(f), Chumzypinky (f), SheWrites(f), larabae13(f), queenitee(f), AustinBlinks (m), ironkurtain(m)
thanks

1 Like

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by yeeshanana(f): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
bimberry1307(f), rosieluv (f), sekxy (f), Eyinimofeoluwa(f), MhizDherbee(f), Missnande(f), Tpresh(f), yeeshanana(f), yewande1234(f), gracile (f), queenpheesah(f), Oyindidi(f), Evablizin(f), Khallyella(f), harunablezin(f), IfyOaks(f), PharmaGirl(f), OTAIFOHJ(m), Lilyjoe567(f), BiafraBushBoy(m), Angelinastto(f), degelinglacis, AudreyTimms (f), PrettyMizQdot(f), Diznie (f), Venica(f), Shalomdee(f), LitQueen(f), Maryclaire1(f), darbeelicous(f), NegeduGrace(f), splendidiva(f), cerowo (f), SweetPuffPuff, NevetsIbot, preccy69(f), Eniqurl(f), folakemigeh(f), kayemjay (m), charytea(f), MainHerioneHoon(f), StephDamielola(f), holatimmy(f), devilmaycry (m), SurestG (f), Marinee(f), dollyjoy(f), Justeenaleo(f), Amarabae(f), safarigirl(f), Nina4u(f), Darch, smileing(f), Missmossy(f), Adfijem (f), GloriaNinja(f), Omotayor123(f), Asco9ty5 (f), rosy4u(f), Boleyndynasty2 (f), ritababe(f), candy(f), Bibi294(f), gentlebeeholar(f), sandybae (f), MRHOLYBOY(m), Leriebloom(f), mhizgap(f), SamuelTurner(m), KimberlyWest(f), TiffanyJ(f), Angelsss(f), EvaJael(f), fiyah(f), everton4life(m), Lawlahdey(f), prey02(f), sleeqiam(f), Apollux(m), Nnnena(f), RolaDiva(f), Galacious1, Spicylate(f), swedishblonde (f), BiafranBushBoy, marianneada(f), crislyn(f), Cleopatra4(f), StarBukola(f), commyluv(f), PamelB(f), Lilyqueeny(f), ODUMAIYE (f), Bukkiminat(f), Rhayne(f), kayceerilyn (f), kikiwendy (f), Awelewap (f), IemFava(f), pinkeeprincess(f), Mimienudles(f), sharliz(f), ahzeezat(f), Kimkardashain(f), Bossken(m), Olaide59(f), mercyymai(f), Tinkybabe(f), ceedarlin1(f), iamloyalty(f), antispexish (m), ozila(m), skarlett(f), rachealfst(f), teel123(f), Chumzypinky (f), SheWrites(f), larabae13(f), queenitee(f), AustinBlinks (m), ironkurtain(m)

Ayaf come....Thanks for the invite
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by queenitee(f): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
Thanks, lemme go and read
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by queenitee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mister has finally used his mouth to implicate himself. How did Aunty Amaka know Ebuka
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rosy4u(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:

Thanks for d mention hun..
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
thanks for the invitation
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Maryclaire1(f): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the invite Akinwale14
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
queenitee:
Mister has finally used his mouth to implicate himself. How did Aunty Amaka know Ebuka
No mind d mumu guy
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Thanks for the invite Akinwale14
ur welcome
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by PamelB(f): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
present o
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm now present
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by mercyymai(f): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:

Thks for the mention.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by crislyn(f): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks Akinwale14 . This one is like Hollywood o.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by cerowo(f): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Akinwale14:
Tnks 4 d mention
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
I yaff arrived.

Akinwale14 thanks for the mention.

Make i go buy 3 packs of popcorn come for me, Myself and I, am sure this story is worth it.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I yaff arrived.

Make i go buy 3 packs of popcorn come for me, Myself and I, am sure this story is worth it.
Lolz
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Everyone kept quiet. Mr Francis swallowed his spittle, he could not believe what he got himself into.
"Mr Francis, can you tell this honorable court how 'Aunty'..........."
Kboom! Francis head landed on the floor.
"Ah! O ti da ku ni yen!" A boisterous, fair skinned, ugly, Yoruba lady said as the whole court went into pandemonium.
"Order! Order!!" The clerk kept hammering his mantle but it was all in vain until emergency health care services came to the rescue of the man.
After the mild drama, the Judge stood up. It was 4.35pm.
"This case is adjourned until a week's time. The accused is to be remanded in prison until the next hearing."
"Court! Arise!" The clerk pronouced, ending the hearing for that day.

"So that's the situation at hand."
Calistus had just heard about Kemi's kidnap and why Mr Matthews could not appear for the case.
"So you think her kidnap is related to the case?"
"Yes. I would have loved to help Ebuka, he is such a good person but I can't risk Kemi's life, even for him."
Calistus then looked squarely at the principal.
"Ebuka is my elder brother and your employee. I don't care what it will take to move you away from this office, if it needs me to give you money, I will do it. If............."
"I don't think you understand, it......"
"Its okay! Calistus said. Let me be going, I can see that you don't want to help."
Before Mr Matthews could reply,Calistus walked out of the building.
Once outside, he smiled. He had successfully blocked that route.

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
I greet you, my oga. Thanks for calling others to my story. As for the other story, my creative juices have dried on that one. But let me finish this one first, then I will work on that.
Akinwale14:
Lolz
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
You are welcome
KimberlyWest:
I yaff arrived.

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
rapmike:
I greet you, my oga. Thanks for calling others to my story. As for the other story, my creative juices have dried on that one. But let me finish this one first, then I will work on that.
no p bro
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by queenitee(f): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lemme sleep here
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
queenitee:
Lemme sleep here
come mah help u lay ur mat 4 u wella
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by queenitee(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Akinwale14:
come mah help u lay ur mat 4 u wella
I dey come
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
queenitee:
I dey come
lol waiting
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Cleopatra4(f): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice one op.
U haff succeeded in keeping me in one place embarassed
It's worth it anyways smiley
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 12:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Detective Kolade whistled, enjoying the beauty of where he was. While his co detective would think that he was on his way to arrest Mr Mogu, he was in another house, for another reason. His girlfriend.

Cassandra Peters was the sweet 22 year old orphan he met on one of his postings. Her phone was stolen and shed had reported to the station. It was only him that took the case serious and by the time it was recovered, they were already friends.
Her house was painted white with red stripes. The furnishing was creamy in color, various paintings adored the house.
"They are beautiful, aren't they?"
He turned to see a slim figure dripping in sensual sexiness. The red top covered her body well beyond the waist but he could tell that she was without pants.
"Yes. The paintings are quite good."
"I got them from an exhibition in UniAbuja. So what brings Detective Kolade here? I know that the Okonkwos case is in court."
"Yes, I pretended that I needed to get some evidence here so that I can see you."
"Liar! She slapped his head. I know that you are after Abuja girls. So how is the case going?"
"You changed the topic. Kolade said, eyeing her hips. Ebuka is already doomed."
"Eyah."
"Whats that for? Don't tell me that you won't make a move at their company?"
"Of course I will."
"Then no sympathies. Just hit them."

2 Likes

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2017
This story is superb, i feel like am watching a movie.

Rapmike, you are doing great. But will it be bad if I say i feel like strangling dis detective Kolade?
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Cleopatra4(f): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rapmike please come and finish your story.
Eagerly waiting..
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks am finally here.
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Kimkardashain(f): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
okay slaygeh in abj continue. there is god oh. kimberleyWest i neep,popcorn and hollandia
Re: With Velvet Gloves. by rapmike(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
"Really? I thought you have some sentimental sympathy for them."
"Obviously not. I hate their mother."
"Shame about that. So what will you tell your colleagues?"
"I will tell them that my mission did not succeed."
Kolade's phone rang.
"Please ignore it, my love."
"Its my colleague. I have to answer this."
"Ignore it." Cassandra insisted, rubbing her soft,smooth and light hands on him. "If you do, I promise a night for you to remember."
"Really? Naughty girl." Kolade said as he turned around and hugged her, getting down to business.

"Sh*t!" Detective Arinze cursed under his breath. He had planned to leave the arrest of Mr Mogu in Detective Kolade's hands. However, he had suspected that with Detective Kolade's past history with the Okonkwos, he may be biased and unmotivated. So he took a request from the D.P.O and went to Abuja with a police squad in order to arrest Mr Mogu.
Now they were in front of the house and he called Detective Kolade only for the phone to go unanswered.
"Lets go!" He said to his squad and they moved quickly into positions, surrounding the house.
Mr Mogu woke up, his head banging. He had gone to a wedding party and had taken too much booze. He slowly stood up and walked towards his red gate.
As soon as he opened it to step out, the noozle of a gun greeted him.
"Mr Mogu, you are under arrest for aiding in misappropriation of funds and arson! You have the right to remain silent for anything you say will be used against you in the court of law."

1 Like

Re: With Velvet Gloves. by Akinwale14(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
rapmike weldon but this episode is too small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / Diary Of A Playboy (18+) / My Handsome Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.