Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? (31936 Views)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Godsproxy: 3:19am On Feb 06, 2016
my neighbor's kid saw a dwarf when her mum took her to the market one day and started screaming mummy see devil!. the dwarf understood she was a kid and just smiled. but her mum was so embarrassed because of the scene she created in the market. so hilarious!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by bobkezel(m): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Report her to her mum.
OK, will do just that.
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Oballer: 4:01am On Feb 06, 2016
this is not in Nigeria...im very sure

Brimstone1:
Mine, a boy barely 3, gave me the shock of my life some time last year when he freed himself from my grip to attack a soldier with a gun standing across the road. He kept hitting the soldier with his small fists and even attempted to take his gun.
The soldier, being an understanding man, quietly asked him "But where did you see me shooting people?"
My boy replied, "In the television."
The soldier smiled "That could be my colleague but he's not around now."
I apologized for my boy's attitude but the soldier said it's no problem, he's only a kid. Children can be terrible at times.
Share with us if you have any.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by prospero5(m): 4:19am On Feb 06, 2016
mum asked us not to go out to play. my lil sister did not even allow her to go far before going out. mum forgot something, came back and when my sis was caught outside and asked why she went outside, she said ''i didn't know you were going to come back so soon''. Then she started crying.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Tundeiab(m): 4:22am On Feb 06, 2016
My three year old son asked my wife yesterday why my 4 months old son's p*nis is smaller than his!... Hahaha

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Well I'm not married yet but I remember d 1st day I finished 3milk tins of rice, my mother marvelled

:oonijekuje!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by placeofallure(f): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2016
My niece is incredible, she is seven now and her intelligence is a story for another day. I remember when she was around 7 months and still crawling, the few times she doesn't have her Pampers on, if she wees on the floor, she quickly crawls to the rag to clean the floor herself. I always wonder if she has no power to stop herself from doing it on the floor, where does she get the sense to clean up after herself? By the time she was 10 months old, she was already walking like a 2 year old.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by bfatoba(m): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2016
when I was younger, I was forming big boy if anyone sent me on an errand, I would look for someone younger and send them. Faith caught up to me one day, I sent our neighbours young daughter Tope to go and buy me Lolli (i think thats what it was called), Its sorta coloring and sugar water, frozen in a plastic bag. anyways, the place was down the street, not even 2 mins away... this kid came back, there was only Ice in the bag, all the coloring was gone, Her lips was really red. I was furious..... and I asked her what happened. She said The Sun was melting it, SO she raised it up and it was draining in her mouth till she got home cause she didn't want it to waste. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry . i wanted to beat her, but her mum came just in time and said serves me right for sending her.

When I was younger, about 8-11 years old.... I would always be super angry, if we got any visitors around dinner time, or anytime we were about to eat... seeing as how, this unplanned visit will affect my ration. That visitor was dead to me... I wouldn't even acknowledge them... unless they gave me money when they were leaving.

When I was younger, my mum would always, start cooking only to leave me to continue... and when she left, I would sneek away to go play football, till when I saw my mum from a mile away coming. I would then run to the kitchen to meet a half burnt food. my brain would be working overtime, so I would pour the good part into another pot, scrape the original pot, then transfer the food back to the original pot .... and pour more water in it, and sit down and pretend as if i was there the entire time. my mum too would come, ask me even though she could smell the burnt food from a mile away.... she would still ask me, did you leave the food unattended, and my response would always be the same. No ma, i was sitting here the entire time, even though there was enough dust around my leg to make it look like i was wearing socks of dust...... she will ignore all the evidence..... and I will assume that I've gotten away with it too. she will even feed my stupidity by giving me food too...... not knowing that my punishment is coming when I go to sleep. she will then wake up around 1 when that sleep is in my bones... she will beat the sleep out of me.... at that time i won't even recall what I did wrong. Imagine ... this was a regular occurrence.
Next morning she would ask me, why did I beat you last night.... I don't even remember, but my response is always "I won't do it again". in my mind, I think it might be because I was snoring grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was sooo troublesome

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Taiwo20(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2016
ahnie:
My neibor's 1year 6 months son called Ebube,but i nicknamed him...BUBUski,he never fails to knock on my Door every saturday morning shoutin...MUmmy MILO,i want to cali milo ..meaning mummy Zino pls i want to carry Zino.by the way,my daughter's name z ZINO.

Zino...; what does that mean?
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by qtx(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2016
3 years old boy full of pranks, went into the bed room, used a stool to climb and lock the door from inside, went and lied down on the bed slept off. While sleeping the parents were busy knocking on the door and screaming, and when he eventually woke up, he said "mummy pls open the door now" relaxing on the bed crossing his legs and flipping through one magazine.
He later attmepted opening the door with mum's instruction but the door refused to open and he told the mummy i cannot open the door bye bye and relaxed again. The whole neighbourhood were at the door until they broke it. grin
[url]Robminds.com[/url]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by SolexxBarry(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol,I remember wen my lil bro was 7,we had a new neighbor,who always comes to visit my mum who was extremely ugly cheesy,we always talk abt her wen shes nt around. So one day she met my lil bro outside and told him to call my mum,my lil bro started shouting, Mummy Dat ur friend u said is ugly is here oooio. grin grin grin

43 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by pinky1974: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2016
My daughter was abt 6yrs old then and her kid brother was 3n a half, anytime she makes a request, d nxt thing I'll hear from my. Son is ME TOO, I always wondered Y he wants everything his sister wants
Then on dis particular day my daughter came. N said to me Mummy I wnt 2 Poo n d nxt thing I had was me too n I asked what did she say that u wnted lol my boy couldn't say a word I jst burst out laughing grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2016
rollUP:

Lmaoo..... Dah ur sis go sabi give head wella when she grow
onisokuso undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Saraha1(f): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
It is well.
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by sorepco(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Stop sleeping naked, friend.

allanphash7:
My boy sometime want to play with my joystick cos i do sleep nake.d

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Here to laugh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Larablink(f): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol,I can remember when my kid bro was 4,we were going to the market and he was like can I ask you a question.OK go on.and he said "why is your breast growing big every day it wasn't like this before". undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2016
FTBOY:
i remember asking my dad why my sister didn't have a dick like me

he stopped us from taking bath together from that day

Ogbori!! Hahahaha
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Akaujaa(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2016
mamaafrik:
I remeber the day my dad dashed home from work to pick up a file only for him to enter the parlour and see his newly bought television set dismantled on the floor my by me,i was like chaiiiiiiiii,i don finally die to day,he just came close looked in an "iwoomoyi sha" manner and ultered "ko sha gbodo ma sise" and went his way...........

and what does "iwoomoyi" and "kosha gbado ma sise" mean because those are the focal points of your message. Learn to communicate effectively in public, this is not a yoruba forum.

22 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by samchem(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2016
I saw my sister urinating and I was like I don commit fornication wit my eyes oo owing to wat our pastor preached earlier in d Church... my sisters were cuddling me, telling me It was nothing yet I was still crying because of d punishment our pastor pointed out
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by giantstrides(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Larablink:
Lol,I can remember when my kid bro was 4,we were going to the market and he was like can I ask you a question.OK go on.and he said "why is your breast growing big every day it wasn't like this before". undecided

Lol, very observant brother, when we were kids, me and my kid bro stole a meat pie in the fridge, we went outside and ate it. When we came back inside, the whole family was sitted in the sitting room, and my younger brother shouted " mummy, we didn't take any meat pie o " choi, I just dey look am that day.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by soopamom: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
TONYE001:
When our son was about three months old or so, he picked a favourite breast. If you offer him the other, he would decline..no matter how you pet him. We ended up feeding him his less preferred choice when he is between sleep and wakefulness.

This episode lasted for some two to three days.

I'm still marveled at his display of intelligence...
He probably had an ear infection that made it difficult to suck from the other side or the other side had flow issues. No biggie
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by kwencypresh(f): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
My bro son and i were playing police catch thief, and i pretended to have died cus he shot me
But the next thing i heard was a hot slap on my face

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by parasyllabus(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2016
uplawal:
Your first story is epic lie jo.you cannever remember what happened at 4yrs,you had dash memory then.

Maybe not all but there some memories that stick with you and you realize what you did as you grow , like blowing and playing with balloon as I grow I got to know that those balloons were condoms actually

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Koats14(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Akaujaa:

and what does "iwoomoyi" and "kosha gbado ma sise" mean because those are the focal points of your message. Learn to communicate effectively in public, this is not a yoruba forum.
he is entitled to his choice of language. By the way, "iwo omoyi" means "you this child" and "ko sha gbodo ma sise" means "it must not fail to work"

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
airmirthd1:

:oonijekuje!!
Lol
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2016
I remember sometime ago as a kid, I was being unnecessary bullied by one bros. One day, he came around my home. Seeing my mother around gave me a Lil courage so I poured on his right leg hot water boiling from a nearby stove. grin

Omo, the bros cry oooooooo shocked
Me con feel bad and chop plenty cane

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by uzoormah(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
For ur mind we don dey laff abi?
Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by 9iceX(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz, she surely had seen yu doing it b4....

Haha mahn, you might just be right you know grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by ESSIETO(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2016
MY DAUGHTER, 15MONTH OLD. BROUGHT ME HER UNFINISH MEAL TO CONTINUE EATING, BUT REFUZE TO GIVE THE MOTHER, KNOWIN 2 WEL D MOTHER WIL TAK OR HAV BEN FORCINLY TAKE TINGS 4RM HER. I WAS AMAZE, WEN D MOTHER INSISTED DAT SHE SHUD BRING IT TO HER SHE REFUZ. I WAS LIKE DOS D GIRL KNWS DAT HER MOTHER IS "LONGER THROAT?"

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by Donfaray(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
My friends daughter will always hit her mums ass when she walk past close to her, when my friend asked her why... she said "daddy that is what you always do to mum when she walk past beside u"..

From that day my friend no dey do sexyy things to his wife in front of the kids anymore... grin see wahala o

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? by 3pointz(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
bobkezel:
Just in time. I was playing with my friend's kids (a boy and a girl) as I was about leaving, I told them to let go off me that I had to go. The girl asked me not to go and I replied if she had anything for me so that I will stay, and she said yes. I asked her what was that and she said "toto". I thought maybe my ears were deceiving me so I asked again "what" and she repeated "toto". Holy feck! If you see the kind speed wey I use zoom out from there b4 another ear hear am. I am still trying to convince myself that I heard the wrong word.
Lol,how old z girl bro?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.