Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Share Your Worst Sexual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Sexual Experience (8704 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / "My Hottest Sexual Experience Ever" - Shared By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by lovely17(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sex isn't strange to this generation most of us have performed the act, some were bomb as Hateu2 would say and as well some were yuck, leave the bomb sex part nothing consign me with that one, it's the part where it was yuck m interested in

Waiting cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Emodeee: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Missmossy knows I'm a virgin.
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by vault(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2016
big time squirt..... so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by chriskosherbal(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2016
This is real funny and cool
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Goodnight all
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by JustChris: 1:09am On Feb 06, 2016
I had this girl I was about to get down with but couldn't locate the center of excellence and I was like getting out of the mood then she shot me with something like this;
This one you dey do like this, you still be virgin? ...
After pounding her that night, she stopped visiting me unprepared.
NB: I couldn't locate it because It was too small even with the wetness and all.
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Emodeee: 1:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Someone should tell this op that the centre of excellence is in lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2016
lovely17:
Sex isn't strange to this generation most of us have performed the act, some were bomb as Hateu2 would say and as well some were yuck, leave the bomb sex part nothing consign me with that one, it's the part where it was yuck m interested in

Waiting cheesy
Yes! Bomb sex is the best(have never try am o). Go and try and thank me later. What's yuck sex undecided undecided
Sound boring
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by hahn(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
JustChris:
I had this girl I was about to get down with but couldn't locate the center of excellence and I was like getting out of the mood then she shot me with something like this;
NB: I couldn't locate it because It was too small even with the wetness and all.

Blind as a bat
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by cruzita(f): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
what's sex?*picks up my bible and starts reading*

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by lovely17(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy
JustChris:
cheesy
JustChris:
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Royle2014(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Sex?... Ayam waiting for marriage smiley

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2016
I had a girl once, d 1st day she came to my house, she was forming shy but we had 3 rounds. She liked me a lot after dat day and each time she came around we had it except when she was on her period but she was always lying facedown while I enter from d rare so this day I insisted she face me. She did and she has a very pretty pusssy with minimal hair but was still too shy to open up her legs. I couldn't penetrate well as she didn't want to open up and she was covering her face. Dat was d last time I saw her cus I was angry.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Stanleyafam(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm awaiting marriage
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by austin4real(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Worst experience was when I pounded this particular shawdy one night like that with the lights off, next morning I was shocked, as I saw my white bedsheet stained with blood, yuck!!! She actually began her period that night, and I pounded her raw with the whole blood and shii, since den Ehhn I no dey Eva pound with lights off, even If nepa carry light, I go on rechargable lamp ni ooooo...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by caramel403: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2016
I once had this babe. She's practically a log of wood. No moaning, no groaning, no nothing! Her leg no dey shake comot for d angle wey I hang am.

At first, I thought I was not doing it right. The second fork encounter, I tried to caress her into mood, all na lie! Na so I run from her till 2day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
caramel403:
I once had this babe. She's practically a log of wood. No moaning, no groaning, no nothing! Her leg no dey shake comot for d angle wey I hang am.

At first, I thought I was not doing it right. The second fork encounter, I tried to caress her into mood, all na lie! Na so I run from her till 2day.

lolzzz
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by JustChris: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2016
hahn:

Blind as a bat
Hahn as a chimp
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by adedapo1994: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by jrupa(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Snowangel4:

lolzzz
Seems you've come across such a dude before.
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
jrupa:
Seems you've come across such a dude before.

nooo
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by hahn(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
JustChris:

Hahn as a chimp

Lol. E pain am grin
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by macfish101(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chai....I remember one evening wen I was super pounding one chick in my school back then, I was seriously minding my business wen her boy friend walked in with 2 other guys......I guess someone alerted him coz I sure had the gal screaming so loud. If you knw wetin those guys do me dat day? Hmm....if you know the state wey I later keep the guy till today? Lolz....Wheel chair ooo...I was minding my business mudafucker!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by gemale(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Once upon a time, I was pounding 1 ashy. As I was pounding away, na so she pick phone start dey follow person talk. E b lyk say na 1 of her VIP customer she dey talk wt because she dey ask am "Shey Make I come ur side?". D shame wey catch me dt day ehn...

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by jieta: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
gemale:
Once upon a time, I was pounding 1 ashy. As I was pounding away, na so she pick phone start dey follow person talk. E b lyk say na 1 of her VIP customer she dey talk wt because she dey ask am "Shey Make I come ur side?". D shame wey catch me dt day ehn...
heheheheheh ur prick go small oo.
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by lovely17(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
gemale:
OMG shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by lovely17(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
macfish101:
Chai....I remember one evening wen I was super pounding one chick in my school back then, I was seriously minding my business wen her boy friend walked in with 2 other guys......I guess someone alerted him coz I sure had the gal screaming so loud. If you knw wetin those guys do me dat day? Hmm....if you know the state wey I later keep the guy till today? Lolz....Wheel chair ooo...I was minding my business mudafucker!
classic
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by lovely17(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
caramel403:

lol mo fo oh grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by lovely17(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Yes! Bomb sex is the best(have never try am o). Go and try and thank me later. What's yuck sex undecided undecided
Sound boring
wait what!!!!!! no bomb sex yet and all this Nairaland boys go dey make mouth STFUareyouGod, Tosynetoomuch, come and see oh
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by gentle007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by Mujinho4b(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mine was when I staff a tomboy.. She no strong.. Just crying... undecided .. But 1funny one .. My guy dy fire him new gal puna, during 3rd round, naso d girl mess.. Dat kind 3sound.. Everywhere come start smell.. grin grin.. I was shocked tho..
Re: Share Your Worst Sexual Experience by kibzz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Never heard of postinor2?

gentle007:
I was ramming my gal from behind..that was last year. Full throttle. Kept ramming till i c*mmed. Only to pull out and discover that the rain coat got broken.
Mehn, I had sleepless nights for days till she called me to tell me that her period came.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Observation / If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.