Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Serious Observation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Observation (8635 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
So guys this is an issue I ponder about, you see foreign ladies talking about how great nigerian men are n you are literally amazed, which Nigerian men r these people talking about,,, had to figure that these men behave better outside,, me n a guy that claimed he wanted to marry me,he stays in the US , he kept nagging about how he can’t marry a foreigner cause he would hv to drop so much about his personnel as a man, saying he has to be ready to see a lady as equal,,he said that’s why no matter how they complain about Nigerian women they still come to Nigeria n get married. So if you choose to date a foreigner you hv to be in ur best behavior!! How about you guys see us as foreigners, this country would be a better place , don’t you think?

From your stubborn feminist sister, you all Missed grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Over familarity brings contempt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
Over famility brings comtempt
exactly, that’s just it

4 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin

Across the border, these powerful, outspoken dictators are loyal puppies. cheesy

They can't deny it.

17 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
noted..next!!
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
exactly, that’s just it
its the samething with the women too. Very well behaved with foreigners.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Across the border, these powerful, outspoken dictators are loyal puppies. cheesy

They can't deny it.
very loyal my sister, they can’t even take long calls
Re: Serious Observation by SageMK: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
So you want us to treat you guys like foreigners?
Not possible. This will only work in a different NATION.

ImagiNATION!

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

its the samething with the women too. Very well behaved with foreigners.
sure? Why you think so?
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
SageMK:
So you want us to treat you guys like foreigners?
Not possible. This will only work in a different nation.

Imagination!!
please which nation? So u all better treat ur women like slaves, cheat anyhow n be scums , while u worship foreign women? Talk about white supremacy

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
Over familarity brings contempt
Wash!
this is just a save face! Nigerian men would have acted the same way they do with Nigerian Women if their wings werent clipped by western rules and all.

If your submission is true, why do these men still go back to their counterparts for marriage? huh?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Officialgarri: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
You have to be on your best behavior and possibly see a foreign lady as equal because she's bringing something to the table. I mean...
She takes care of herself,
she pays her bills when you are out on a date,
she's not dependent,
she doesn't see relationship as a job opportunity

Now tell me how many Nigerian ladies who doesn't see relationship as a job opportunity

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
sure? Why you think so?

because i have seen it. Our women are very open, tolerant of very bad behaviors of foreigners, especially white men. these very bad behaviors they won't condone in us Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
very loyal my sister, they can’t even take long calls
Things man do for the papers sis.

Hunger bad grin

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by lilmax(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
you want to be treated equally but lack the characteristics of a foreign woman

you earn it, they're feminism isn't hypocrisy

work on yourselves, its you,not Nigerian men

5 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by WisdomHunter(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Feminism go ki you

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
*grabs popcorn* grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]You have to be on your best behavior and possibly see a foreign lady as equal because she's bringing something to the table. I mean...
She takes care of herself,
she pays her bills when you are out on a date,
she's not dependent,
she doesn't see relationship as a job opportunity

Now tell me how many Nigerian ladies who doesn't see relationship as a job opportunity [/s]
And las las you still leave this woman because

She's outspoken
She's challenging
She's too independent
She can't be controlled
She doesn't worship you
She can't do chores properly
She's uncultured
She's too sensitive
She's too emotional
She's possessive
She's bossy
She's not respectful
She's not submissive
She's egoistic

The list goes on. y'all are confused insecure lots!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Things man do for the papers sis.

Hunger bad grin
my sister no be small o!!
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Wash!
this is just a save face! Nigerian men would have acted the same way they do with Nigerian Women if their wings werent clipped by western rules and all.

If your submission is true, why do these men still go back to their counterparts for marriage? huh?

sometimes the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.

Also they come back because of cultural compartibility which foreign women wont give.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilmax:

lol but they come back for Nigerian women!! grin,, u all just so confused

4 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilmax:

Thing is I wouldn't want to be treated like a foreign woman by a Nigerian Man

What love does man have for a chicken than to have it for dinner?Even with all the care, na to roast am after him mature. That's how you guys are with them.

We know the drill! grin
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
And las las you still leave these woman because

She's outspoken
She's challenging
She's too independent
She can't be controlled
She doesn't worship you
She can't do chores properly
She's uncultured
She's too sensitive
She's too emotional
She's possessive
She's bossy
She's not respectful
She's not submissive
She's egoistic

The list goes on. y'all are confused insecure lots!
and babe you know the strange part, they come for Nigerian women with demands she should be a nurse or at least a graduate, when she get there she goes to another nursing school, so she can help with bills, and they still wanna control her,

6 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

sometimes the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.

Also they come back because of cultural compartibility which foreign women wont give.
Is this you confessing to the fact that they aren't all Angels after all grin

By cultural compatibility you mean, cooking your food, worshipping you, being a humble follower, satisfying your sexual urges all the time and less I forget being SUBMISSIVE.Right? grin

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
r231
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
and babe you know the strange part, they come for Nigerian women with demands she should be a nurse or at least a graduate, when she get there she goes to another nursing school, so she can help with bills, and they still wanna control her,
And they still cry when these women leave them.I don't get it who wants to be a slave?

Nigerian men can't do without power, they just have to control something even if it is a girlfriend. grin

4 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
And they still cry when these women leave them.I don't get it who wants to be a slave?

Nigerian men can't do without power, they just have to control something even if it is a girlfriend. grin
so true!!
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Is this you confessing to the fact that they aren't all Angels after all grin

By cultural compatibility you mean, cooking your food, worshipping you, being a humble follower, satisfying your sexual urges all the time and less I forget being SUBMISSIVE.Right? grin

are all foreign women angels? No neither are all nigerian women but i prefer a good nigerian woman who understands me culturally well.

All the list you mentioned, some foreign women give it to our men 200% but they still come back home to marry just for cultural reasons
Re: Serious Observation by iTearHerToto: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why Hoes keep wailing when they have nothing to put on the table. And Why would a sane man behave well with Some hoes that when their brains are checked, you will only see food, sex money, food and food??

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

are all foreign women angels? No neither are all nigerian women but i prefer a good nigerian woman who understands me culturally well.

All the list you mentioned, some foreign women give it to our men 200% but they still come back home to marry just for cultural reasons
Fair enough.

Yeah... you mean the socially rejected ones, that even white men wouldn't love. those ones with brown decayed teeth , sun burned skin, flappy skin with their overlapping stomach close to their graves? I get you bro grin . BTW what other cultural reasons? grin

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

what cultural reasons r there, what else you looking for if she does all she mentioned!! Educate me? How many white women cook?, which white woman worships a man,, you can be married to a woman n still go to jail for raping ur wife, you can never see a white woman who processes all of that!!

Bottom line is if for any reason you prefer a Nigerian lady to a foreign lady treat her better,,, whether you in a foreign country or not! If those cultural reasons r important , you all need to treat your women better

4 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
what cultural reasons r there, what else you looking for if she does all she mentioned!! Educate me? How many white women cook?, which white woman worships a man,, you can be married to a woman n still go to jail for raping ur wife, you can never see a white woman who processes all of that!!

Bottom line is if for any reason you prefer a Nigerian lady to a foreign lady treat her better,,, whether you in a foreign country or not! If those cultural reasons r important , you all need to treat your women better

you are not a guy, some white women take care of our men wella, they cook and take care of them,very submissive and give good sex when ever and at any location, they are very open for sexual experimentation, funny enough, some of them are loyal to our men than theirs.. dont be deceived by the media preaching feminism, many white women are not feminists like the media portrays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

/ Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. / He Was Resting His Shoulder On My bosom In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.