Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bring -it -on - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bring -it -on (541 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring -it -on by Staru1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
[i][/i]Loving my angel or Angel's love:

Can staying away from friends build a happy home ?
My gf have turned my touchscreen to screentouch...
So jealous whenever she sees female folks around me..
Am not just happy with that.
I love her so much but am a playful type, ever winning hearts if I ever talk due to my studious life style. Hmmm.
Am just confussed ,the relationship is becoming so complicating as days goes by.

Am serving at 34 artillery brigade obinze, APRO(army public relation officer).
Most of her friends do visit me but nothing much do occur.. She always talk about ""army loves ladies"" but the notion is very wronged because *love* is different from **force** rather **ladies loves us**, take it or leave it..
According to her, mad -man told her to go and marry, confusion on my head because I wish to marry her immediately after my re- posting....
Many of her friends have rolled her to start cheating on me, she travelled to my village and told my mother that I beated her which I never did.

Pls I need ur suggestion, should I let go?
Re: Bring -it -on by Strahovski1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oh Lord. What a slay of the English Language
Re: Bring -it -on by Staru1(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
Oh Lord.

Pls leave slay or whatever, just suggest ..am in bad mood now.
Re: Bring -it -on by Staru1(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
Oh Lord.

Pls leave slay or whatever, just suggest ..am in bad mood now.
Re: Bring -it -on by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 06, 2016
She doesn't want you flirting with other women? You love her?
Then stop.Tell those women if need be that you're taken,show em a picture if ya need to.

1 Like

Re: Bring -it -on by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
RIP Mr English
Make her feel loved and secured, simple.
Stop flirting with other girls
Re: Bring -it -on by Staru1(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
She doesn't want you flirting with itge err women? You love her?
Then stop.Tell those women if need be that you're taken show em a picture if ya need to.

Thanks .
Re: Bring -it -on by Staru1(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
RIP Mr English
Make her feel loved and secured, simple.
Stop flirting with other girls

Thanks deary.
Am doing my best, at aleast from ssce to final year ,I provides all she needs but it seems she don't feel secured.
Re: Bring -it -on by tinagift5(f): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
She doesn't want you flirting with other women? You love her?
Then stop.Tell those women if need be that you're taken,show em a picture if ya need to.

Correct

(1) (Reply)

D Best Val Picture Ever Check It Out / If You Were The Umpire , Who Would Say Won The Race (photo) / 2017 Population Census, Guess What Nigeria Population Would Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.