Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (62166 Views)

Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / (18+) See What This Girl Posted On Facebook (pic) / This Pics Gone Viral On Facebook: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Swizdoe(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Brugge:

Did you consider the cultural difference between where you are and where she comes from when it comes to casual ?

Did you consider the fact that in most western country society does not look at casual sex from the same perceptive as we do in Nigeria - where girls are believed to be shorted changed when it comes to casual sex ie being used?

Have you also considered that a girl could want casual sex without feeling being used, she just want to get down and that is it?

If there is any dumb ass it is you.

WTF you trying to say nigg*
So you want to tutor me on the western culture right *lol* ( I guess going online to inform everyone of your sexcapade is part of the casual sex etiquette in the west)
Who is talking about being used here.. I I won't even call you dumb because it's obvious you are even more stupid than the fat blob you are tryna defend...
Next time readrl through lines clown, and with the way you jump into conclusions, and you might end up in the Atlantic Ocean one of these days..
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Swizdoe(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by DaBullIT(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2016
NovusHomo:

One-night stands, my lifestyle. Who needs love when there are millions of Sarahs.
That's a perspective

But then it also shows irresponsibility and trust me I ain't judging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Strawman: 5:06am On Feb 07, 2016
What is a "wee man"?
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by marv1: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigeria is not SA where sex is like entertainment. U can meet a girl in 5mins if she likes u, u can have sex together as soon as possible.
iykekelvins:
The girl na mumu.. Why did she now put on facebook.. Abi, She doesn't know where inbox is
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by marv1: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Not a mumu that is how SA girls are wired. Nigeria is not SA where sex is like entertainment. U can meet a girl in 5mins if she likes u, u can have sex together as soon as possible.
iykekelvins:
The girl na mumu.. Why did she now put on facebook.. Abi, She doesn't know where inbox is
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by marv1: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigeria is not SA where sex is like entertainment. U can meet a girl in 5mins if she likes u, u can have sex together as soon as possible.
kennyman2000:
Lol.. Girls no dey shame these days again
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by NovusHomo(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's a perspective

But then it also shows irresponsibility and trust me I ain't judging

To each his own. Now, that is non-judgemental.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Bossjesse(m): 2:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Busted........But that was stupid of y'all both the guy and the lady
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Angelofsongs(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why ladies will never learn.
When it comes to sex, You are ALWAYS to blame. Hide your Shame and be quite. It doesn't matter what happened or how it happened...you will always be the one to blame.
Borrow sense please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desperate For A Husband. / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.