Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (735 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? by mgbada20: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dear Nairalanders, I am new on here, my friend crazykid told me about this wonderful forum when I explained something to him.

He said it would be best I sign up as a member to share my thoughts with fellow nairalanders out here. He also warned about yabs and lunatics that would come along someone's topic. But I really wont mind a great response to my question.

My name is Tunde, and I have a lovely girlfriend I have been dating for 7 9 months now.

She is very beautiful and down to earth loving girl, she is a student of U.I of 100 levels.

I am sorry for boring you all out with those above introduction, I just had to do that.

What I am here to really ask about is, when we started off this relationship, there are some certain things she would not do in my presence due to the fact that we are just getting to know each other.

But within this last few months, she has been doing things that she would not do those days. i.e she farts in my presence, eats the way she would eat at home while any other girl would still be forming even after so many years of dating. Tells me stuff she would not say way back. I was even about taking a shower one day, I went into the bath tub, and she came in the bathroom and started using the toilet in my presence.

Now my main question is, with her doing all this, does it mean she is used to me? Into me? Most especially, if a girl does all this kind of things, does it simultaneously mean she loves u too?

Please answers will be gladly appreciated.
Re: What Does This Mean? by sistawoman: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
yes yes yes yes.

Congrats!!!!!!!

The pretender has left and her true self has shown up.

Now start evaluating her on this "new" person you have in front of you and forget everything you thought you knew about her before.

She feels safe enough around you to let the guard down and let you see the real her.

Rejoice my brotha you are no longer in the dark but have seen the light.
Re: What Does This Mean? by walakolobo: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
mgbada- what are you saying?

Look, if you keep asking these questions, then you are not ready to love.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Owugal(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
SHE IS comfortable with you. If you were to marry her, the way she is currently behaving is the way you can expect her to behave if you are not depriving her of anything. so good for you. but relationships are complicated. always remember that

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. / How To Become Irresistible To Men / Must Marriage Proposal Come With A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.