Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. (3751 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / WELCOME 2017 All The Way From ASIA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 6:00am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Okay.
I did it to say "Thank you" cry
so, tell me bout north america...hws life there, i guess ur skuling there??...
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
so, tell me bout north america...hws life there, i guess ur skuling there??...

Great. Yes!
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Great. Yes!
so, which part of nigeria do u base...leme knw if i have hope of seeing u
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Uchesis: 6:28am On Feb 07, 2016
kamirun225:
Read my lips-------- I CAN NEVER EVER TRAVEL FOR PUSS+Y WHILE I AM NOT DONE WITH THE ONES AROUND ME.... NEVER!!!!
bros chill...
Wat if na serena williams or kim kardashian, shey u no go book flight? grin
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Uchesis: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Emodeee:
Just to meet you and you say we won't have sex? Who does dat? All these ladies can be mean.

Guys, share your experience.
dere is somtin u didnt do right if not she suppose give u 3 point.

BTW, have both of u had sex b4?
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Emodeee: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Person don dey meet person for my thread, nice.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Emodeee: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Na wa oh. I didn't say i was the one, i was just painting a scenario.

Lalasticlala, help me push the thread to the headquarters.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Emodeee: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Small Girl Said About Guys On Facebook [photo] / How To Easily Last 20 Minutes Or Longer In Bed - Nat Eliason In Sex / My Girlfriend Wants To Live Alone. I'm Bothered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.