Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

hjj - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hjj (3091 Views)

Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
foriz4u:
I'm a female at 21 I've got to b honest, I've got just 8 so far and my present bf which is the 9th is 32 had got about 15ladies to his bed.

you guys shouldn't crucify me pls. kindly share ur number let's see who has got d most numbers.

be honest guys. its a faceless forum no one knows u here.
include ur age pls
wait oo! So at 21, 8 different d!ck, both d small and large have fvck your t0to? U must b a fvckaholic
Re: hjj by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have had 19 partners as I was introduced to sex at 7...I remember the lady would ask me "who thought u how to do this thing" I just nod Nd furk her hairy cunt like I needed to pass it as an examination!!!
Re: hjj by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Babe, u think so but come to think of it, is it every six months that u change boyfriend cos i dont understand ur statistic
foriz4u:

it's ok for zero@12 for u
Re: hjj by StPete: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
wait oo! So at 21, 8 different d!ck, both d small and large have fvck your t0to? U must b a fvckaholic
Rather than give ur own answer, you're busy calculating another persons fuçk history. Smh for u
Re: hjj by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided
Re: hjj by foriz4u(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
StPete:

Rather than give ur own answer, you're busy calculating another persons fuçk history. Smh for u
thanks u jare don't mind that hypocrite... I'm still better than his sisters wud claims to b virgin marrys
Re: hjj by foriz4u(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
satanic hypocrite. u fuvk 1,2 or 0 u will still live to die n go to hell so wat is ur problem with that? ur sisters won't match me.
Re: hjj by Cybertext(m): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2016
foriz4u:

at wat ag b4 I'll no if to exclamation or not.

Nahh!! I'll just give you a range..... I'm older than you and younger than your bf.
Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2016
foriz4u:

satanic hypocrite. u fuvk 1,2 or 0 u will still live to die n go to hell so wat is ur problem with that? ur sisters won't match me.
who is this drama queen? C'mon wots wrong with these little kids of this our generation? Wen i was at ur age, my top priority was facing my books squarely, and that is d recipe of my outstanding achievements today. Its quite disheartening that at ur little age(21) ur top priority is nothing bt jumping from one pen!s to d other up to 9 different guys? Jesu! and u hv d courage to publicize it...u re a disgrace to womanhood. What differenciates u frm olosho, nothing offcourse.
My sisters, until they got married, maintained some good degree of sanity and never measured up to ur promiscious life.
Get a life and be useful to urself, ur family, ur society and the country at large.

1 Like

Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:49am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=foriz4u post=42688040]
thanks u jare don't mind that hypocrite... I'm still better than his sisters wud claims to b virgin marrys[/quot
Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:53am On Feb 07, 2016
StPete:

Did i just waste my precious Mb in quoting this vegetable, this woman wrapper? Well, hv already made the mistake.
Re: hjj by StPete: 4:42am On Feb 07, 2016
The
Akuneshiobike:
Did i just waste my precious Mb in quoting this vegetable, this woman wrapper? Well, hv already made the mistake.

U Never had senses from birth so it's not really surprising why u write the way u do. It's her thread, she didn't force u to comment. If u aren't pleased with wat u read u could easily by-pass it rather than coming here to foool your age and proving holier-than-thou. I now see that even though the OP may be young, she has more brains than your dead cells. Obviously your comments prove to the world that you're a child sad
Re: hjj by 211Observer(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2016
M 28years, I have lost count but Im so sure its above 25-30.

No Bashing o!
Re: hjj by cokacoola(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Where i won beqin count From the house qirl thinqy to the school mother to university days to the olosho to the church qirls to the club qirls to the street qirls to the one niqht stand to the ramdom one. Abeq ayaf lost count
Re: hjj by cokacoola(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
who is this drama queen? C'mon wots wrong with these little kids of this our generation? Wen i was at ur age, my top priority was facing my books squarely, and that is d recipe of my outstanding achievements today. Its quite disheartening that at ur little age(21) ur top priority is nothing bt jumping from one pen!s to d other up to 9 different guys? Jesu! and u hv d courage to publicize it...u re a disgrace to womanhood. What differenciates u frm olosho, nothing offcourse.
My sisters, until they got married, maintained some good degree of sanity and never measured up to ur promiscious life.
Get a life and be useful to urself, ur family, ur society and the country at large.
people like you are the reason girls dont discus about their sexual life openly.
Re: hjj by humanbeing4th: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2016
foriz4u:
I'm a female at 21 I've got to b honest, I've got just 8 so far and my present bf which is the 9th is 32 had got about 15ladies to his bed.

you guys shouldn't crucify me pls. kindly share ur number let's see who has got d most numbers.

include ur age pls
chai!!! just 8 at 21 u say? u toto must be wider dan lagos/ibadan express way by now

1 Like

Re: hjj by ogele: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Jolsnow:
People are counting their sex partners and I'm yet to see a girl náked. Seriously, what the fúck am I doing with my lif?
This Lord Choosen guy. E be like say to be born again don tire u abi. This guy go don read comic book tire. The person wey do u this thing e no go better for am at all. U just dey EXIST, while we are LIVING
Re: hjj by macino1(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2016
It was an experience of adventures. So, I can say i lost count.

By the way, See the fruits that can boost your sexual performance/activeness. www.nairaland.com/2911017/natural-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculationn

How to combine them to get permanent cure for erectile dysfunction: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: hjj by foriz4u(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
I'm a 300level student of E/Elect, CGPA:4.2. what did u graduate with mr dignity n purity.

2 Likes

Re: hjj by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Some people are actually angry that a girl they have never seen before, or even meet before is having sex

Lmao, i think Africa is where it is today because we always pretend and are never true to ourselves and our emotions.

1 Like

Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
foriz4u:

I'm a 300level student of E/Elect, CGPA:4.2. what did u graduate with mr dignity n purity.
4.2 CGPA u said? If i may pretend to believe u, Wot would u have used to achieve that if nt wit ur smelly pvssy which u were distributing to lecturers...Pls stop depreciating ur life gradually with too much fvck.
Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2016
StPete:
The

U Never had senses from birth so it's not really surprising why u write the way u do. It's her thread, she didn't force u to comment. If u aren't pleased with wat u read u could easily by-pass it rather than coming here to foool your age and proving holier-than-thou. I now see that even though the OP may be young, she has more brains than your dead cells. Obviously your comments prove to the world that you're a child sad
Dnt force me to narrate ur life history for u, dnt force me to wash and rinse u with undiluted abusive words, cos u gonna regret quoting me because of ur support to one olosho who is busy advertising her selling point online for a dunce like u who hv nt for once seen a woman's nudity to yield in...Be warned!
Re: hjj by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
StPete:
The

Re: hjj by foriz4u(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
4.2 CGPA u said? If i may pretend to believe u, Wot would u have used to achieve that if nt wit ur smelly pvssy which u were distributing to lecturers...Pls stop depreciating ur life gradually with too much fvck.
I won't blame u rather I will blame ur ignorant n illiteracy. probably ur ur mother gave birth to u n ur sisters tru prostitution.

d next time u send me mail again trying to establish contact with to me enh...thunder go fire ur useless short n flaccid dicckk. idiot!!!
Re: hjj by Lexusgs430: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
foriz4u:

include ur age pls

The sequel to this topic, how many times have one been sex.ually penetrated?
One round is one penetration, assuming they were 10 rounds in that session, that's 10 penetrations etc etc etc!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Handsome? / Is My Nigerian Friend Serious About Me? / 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Sperm 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.