Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water (52538 Views)

A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
wow
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by diegwu01: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
This looks like an Improvised Explosive Device
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by 4nobody4every1: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cool cool
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by udyheart01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nice One
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by megabyte2(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nice innovation
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Candybob(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Facebook fund sourcing? I smell fish
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by olaiya2007(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
really cool innovation creativity n invention
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by nsikannsikan: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
GREAT ONE BRO KEEP IT UP
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by kinziking(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigerians are not criminals
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by donnelly(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
That's to tell you in years to come oil or fuel will no more be relevant in our daily need
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by HomeOfMe(f): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Our govt and politician would never support him because that would make petrol useless. He should just take his invention to south Africa or America where he can be appreciated.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by PHIPEX(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Am not surprised by this great innovation but I will be surprised if govt comes to his aid. Our govt prefers ready made from Germany.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by closeup2000: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm,igo kwenu!! Indi gbo I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
not only water sad yeebuz scamming as usual
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by miqos02(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80s:
Very soon water go scarce
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by gungab(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
igbo kwenu !
keep the spirit alive
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by sorepco(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
U c my problem with naija graduates? R u saying u did not c where the article said he is from nsukka n resides in awka?
By the way make we support the young man

Chidexter:
wow!! just wow.

And to think the inventor resides here in Nsukka makes it all the more amazing.

The Western World would overlook this now, they only seem to be interested in negative things about us
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by introvertedsoul: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
My gwaverment won't give you money.
You are a criminal, like the other Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by liltzzy94: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Govt no go see dx one oh
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by obailala(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Great work and kudos to the young man. I wonder how energy can be extracted from water though... Where is Ogbonnaya Onu when you need him to look into and support things like this?.... The man is obviously romancing pencil makers by now. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by BlackMerchant(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ogbonnaya Onu needs to meet this man.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by RaptorX: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
The petrol and diesel cabal will never let this see the light of day, cars that can run on water have been invented but the powers that be shut it down.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Bhella5(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Water ke?! I smell rat. Where is Dr. Abalaka today?

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Walahi! Biafra must not stand. Igbo must not go. They are too intelligent to let them go. If not for corruption, their full potential would have helped Nigeria. Pls my brothers, make una no go, biko!!! Make we fight those old men together.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Elinob(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
I hope water will not turn to fuel subcide
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Litmus: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why do Nigerians keep giving their ideas away for free online and get no credit for it? Buhari has gone to broadcast world-wide how Nigerians are thieves and not one word on how Nigerians are probably revolutionizing Africa. Do you know on BBC there's a topic on how Africa wants to control churches but read the article you'd be forgiven for thinking that Nigeria were also-rans and not the people that exported industrial scale churches to the rest of Africa. The UN learned from the Nigerian method of ordinary people owning goats, chickens and small plots of land to grow foods and exported this to East Africa during the era of Ethiopian farminn. Go on line, Nigerians expose all sorts of methods on how to make money from Fish Farming; banana farming; making money from rubbish; how to export yams; how to do great at Blogging; how to do this, how to do that. In the end Africans learn, copy and give no credit and worst they come come suss you and claim you are bad for Africa instead of praise you as the light of Africa.

Good job on your system mister, you're a credit...and all the best too.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Elinob(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Igbo too must.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by SkinnyDude(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
some set of people won't like this news......
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Kazrem(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Government should encourage this invention. What stops us from producing and even exporting generators. Let it be first investigated, tested and improved the tested
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by lmm4real: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80s:
Very soon water go scarce

any thing possible ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by FisifunKododada: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
cool I wonder when YEEBOOS will stop lying. He is using bio-gas NOT water. Here is a link to what we have been shedding light on in the science section. This is not new technology - its been around since the 1940s and Nigerians have been using it for decades.

https://www.nairaland.com/2841309/step-step-guide-production-gas#42411862

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by eleko1: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dis is the type of ipodian youth we want not those miscreants shouting/disturbing our peace with their lunatics protest up/down.God bless the young man cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.