Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water (52539 Views)

A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Decryptor(m): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2016
niggi4life:
Igbo kwenu!!!

Firstly they should stop calling him a "young" inventor.
That man is old enough to be the OPs Father .

Secondly isn't 1 or 2 million too small? Considering how far he has gone with his invention.

And lastly, I hope this Gen won't be like those fake electronics u buy in Alaba, and after they have successfully counted your money and keep it safely..
They will now tell u.. Nna men! This product na real Samusong o, but, e get one small disadvantage: wen u on am for 2 hours make u off am make e cool down small... grin

I have been scammed by that line several times b4... cry

Invent your own that will run for a day without putting it off before castigating someone's own!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Tohpeh(m): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2016
My igbo brother making us proud. Keep it up Nelson
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by FrankTalk1: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by gbenga4sure(m): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Viktor1983:

I'm proud of you fam. we need oneness and unity.
we can move mountains if we come together.
Thanks bro,the better we give ourselves with and stop unnecessary competition,the better for us.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by mapet: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
gbenga4sure:
Wow,dis good.This dude gonna shake the world with his innovation.Brilliant nigerian,brilliant ibo. Pls lets just encourage our own and no tribal war.Once again,brilliant ibo.If u lyk to know, I'm a yoruba.

seems you've fanned the embers of tribal war already. You could commend him without resort to tribe
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by mapet: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Playing the devil's advocate here.......

1. There are proper channels to get things done right. Posting pictures of "inventions" on social media will not go far
2. His "invention" needs to be subjected to scrutiny and the market plausibility needs to be ascertained
3. Of the top of my head, if this is truly a water-based generator, then it's a near failure on arrival. Steam engines have been retired since the early 1930s. What is the power output capacity of this engine and what load can it power?
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by gbenga4sure(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2016
mapet:

seems you've fanned the embers of tribal war already. You could commend him without resort to tribe
No i don't think so,all i did was just commend him in respect to his tribe.I just wish all e-tribal war staters could know that this doesnt add to or reduce their self worth.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by samplegirl(f): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Unfortunately this will not sell for a number of reasons.

(1) He is from the hated part.

(2) This will not help in any way to tarnish the image of Jonathan regime.

(3) The guy is IPOB so pull him down.

It is better we remain in our normal merry go round syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Btruth: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Kudos.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by samplegirl(f): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2016
mapet:

1. There are proper channels to get things done right. Posting pictures of "inventions" on social media will not go far
2. His "invention" needs to be subjected to scrutiny and the market plausibility needs to be ascertained
3. Of the top of my head, if this is truly a water-based generator, then it's a near failure on arrival. Steam engines have been retired since the early 1930s. What is the power output capacity of this engine and what load can it power?

This post is our normal mentality. Take time to check his third point. Typical us.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by muba4huss(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
persius555:
Thanks for raising this point. Unfortunately we have investors who are only interested in funding import business.
Must we wait for government to sponsor all projects? Why cant wealthy nigerians fund such projects? The answer is simple.

Most wealthy nigerians dont fund innovative ideas, because they simply made their money by being part of the patronizing system. A system that frowns at innovations and hardwork. A system that believes in investing today and reaping 24 hours later. The nigerian govt is not in any way different from the people.

I wonder if nigeria can ever witness an industrial revolution.
may God help us in this country
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by emmanuelasiegbu(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
proudly igbo
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by mapet: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
gbenga4sure:

No i don't think so,all i did was just commend him in respect to his tribe.I just wish all e-tribal war staters could know that this doesnt add to or reduce their self worth.

Simple thing is, rather you just post on merit and leave "commend him in respect to his tribe", if you want e-tribal war to go away.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Abeos(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is the kind of news we want ...innovations. I hope government do the needful
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by tonychristopher: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO THAT YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN...THE WAY YOU SPEAK AND WRITE....ITS NO BEEF BUT AN OBSERVATION

mapet:

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by mapet: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2016
tonychristopher:
I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO THAT YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN...THE WAY YOU SPEAK AND WRITE....ITS NO BEEF BUT AN OBSERVATION

1. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What is there to hide about where I come from? I have said it before on this forum. YES!!! I am a Yoruba man from Oba Osogbo Osun State (Originally from Efon-Alaye, Ekiti, but great-grand pa migrated). Satisfied

2. As you know I would ask, what's really the value of that wrt to the discussion? That the "invention" should not be subjected to scrutiny? Did you know the first sets of cars and locomotive train engines were steam based? where are they today?
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by mapet: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2016
samplegirl:

This post is our normal mentality. Take time to check his third point. Typical us.

Is my mentality rocket science for you?
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by kpas4kpas: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
pls how can we partner with him? l need his contact here. Delay is dangerous.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by adrusa: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
I don't believe this.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Drabrah(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Chidexter:
wow!! just wow.

And to think the inventor resides here in Nsukka makes it all the more amazing.

The Western World would overlook this now, they only seem to be interested in negative things about us

My dear, d western world doesn't usually overlook stuffs like this. Rather, it's our govt dat does. B4 u say "Jack Robinson" 1 con3 wuddav picked this dude, refined him & his talent. Nxt, we'll be hustling 2 import d finished product
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by mrZENographer: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
larion:
Nice,

The fear is not this dude getting the 2million, but this guy not been killed, by killed I mean his idea, his zeal, and yes even his life.

You might wanna wanna say I am talking trash, but pause and relax, I know two Nigerians have claimed to have found the cure for HIV, but what happened, even the FG through one of its agencies asked these guys to shut up, without even testing their claims or even testing their mentality..... What about the dude that said he has something for Ebola...... Bla bla bla.

The above are just in the medical field, so many others, Nigerians have refinaries abroad, single person.... But a whole Nigeria can't have one functioning one in Nigeria @ full capacity.

Why is it impossible for the ajaokuta steel mill to work, its not all forces from within, many from outside....Africa must not be great is the reason why some people are not sleeping.

Nothing stops this guy from getting military backing if his claims are genuine, backing in form of protection and realisation of this "never seen before dream"..... I say military ...yes, remember civilization and technology all started there, make an investigation .....

But no, Nigeria.....mother Africa..... I won't be surprise if this dude can't even find a good meal to eat....only one senator, or one dangote or Otedola is enough to hatch this young man's egg....but no.....we've seen many like this.

We really need to go back to d drawing board....honestly

All the best young inventor.

It's very true. I used to tell people that the U.S is Nigeria's no. 1 enemy. Yet politicians keep dealing with them which causes major corruptions and manipulations. But it's like even some tycoons don't have time for the Internet, hence they depend on mainstream news.

Anyways check this related news an unfortunate inventor.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/01/06/the-cancer-curing-device-that-big-pharma-destroyed-the-royal-rife-device/

Also a great man Nikolai Tesla, whose works could have given the world free energy generation for all electrical and mechanical appliances/facilities. His invention and life was destroyed by these brute beast organizations that still rule the world's economy.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
niggi4life:
Igbo kwenu!!!

Firstly they should stop calling him a "young" inventor.
That man is old enough to be the OPs Father .

Secondly isn't 1 or 2 million too small? Considering how far he has gone with his invention.

And lastly, I hope this Gen won't be like those fake electronics u buy in Alaba, and after they have successfully counted your money and keep it safely..
They will now tell u.. Nna men! This product na real Samusong o, but, e get one small disadvantage: wen u on am for 2 hours make u off am make e cool down small... grin

I have been scammed by that line several times b4... cry
Them go scam this guy too, mikano importers no dey sleep even fed gov ganself go find way carry sand insyde hen garri. Dem go use the guy play politics. This country is full of shyt.

Good innovation by the way.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by acorntree(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2019
The machine is a pertepual motion machine. It is not sustainable. This is the video on how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZDtSLPPv2M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.