Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water (52541 Views)

A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by sukkot: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
my ndigbo brothers doing big thangs. salute to you emeka

3 Likes

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by holllandis: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who needs generator in an advanced country ? Useless projext
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by SkinnyDude(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool I wonder when YEEBOOS will stop lying. He is using bio-gas NOT water. Here is a link to what we have been shedding light on in the science section. This is not new technology - its been around since the 1940s and Nigerians have been using it for decades.

https://www.nairaland.com/2841309/step-step-guide-production-gas#42411862
yorrobber people never cease to amuse me.. shildren of hate and wrath

2 Likes

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
Thats gud but am only concerned cos this means water will become the next scarce commodity.
if you know how many percentage of water over land! infact we are leterally floating on top water.

let water be your least concern.

water recycle! the vapors of that water in the generator which is given out as a waste go up to the atmosphere.

similarly to a steam generating power.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by ichommy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
You sure say U no smoke for V B Venue. This Picture wey I see for your Diary eh. Callmeval ya mum go hear. Thanks for D Condolences.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Bigtoto(f): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
gbenga4sure:
Wow,dis good.This dude gonna shake the world with his innovation.Brilliant nigerian,brilliant ibo. Pls lets just encourage our own and no tribal war.Once again,brilliant ibo.If u lyk to know, I'm a yoruba.
nice one!! I'm also a katsinan, I luv what he's done. My only little help is to link him up with other rich scientists/engineers.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by martyns303(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigerian as a nation CANNOT aford to let this invention go public, it will do is more harm than good
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
everybody is talking abt d guy,,no body is talking abt d school dt trained him..dx is d best school in South east wen it comes to practical...70% practical...30%theory...
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by danidee10(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
I got confused is the gen running on just water Abi the bio degradable stuff.....
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by callmeVal: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
ichommy:
You sure say U no smoke for V B Venue. This Picture wey I see for your Diary eh. Callmeval ya mum go hear. Thanks for D Condolences.

Baba, make we enter our board room na via diary land chat section grin, so people here won't know my bad sides la. wink
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Pangea: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Another scam!
This is the price we pay for the country not investing enough in education!
How can any sound and educated person believe this water generator crap?
Before water can be turned to fuel, it must be broken down into its constituents :
Hydrogen and Oxygen.
The energy needed to break it down is more than the energy the generator will produce.
Hence, it's impracticality.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by henrinity(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
gbenga4sure:
Wow,dis good.This dude gonna shake the world with his innovation.Brilliant nigerian,brilliant ibo. Pls lets just encourage our own and no tribal war.Once again,brilliant ibo.If u lyk to know, I'm a yoruba.
Most sensible comment i have seen this year
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by IGBOPRINCE: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
gbenga4sure:
pls called us igbo not ibo. Thanx

At least, nothing like na our oiyel again. Very soon, they will be useless.

Kudos to emeka nelson. Keep the bflag flying.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by oluwasegun007(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
pls govt should encourage d guy...but advise him to keep his invention for now because the fall in oil price is enough to deal with right now.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by gbenga4sure(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
pls called us igbo not ibo. Thanx

At least, nothing like na our oiyel again. Very soon, they will be useless.

Kudos to emeka nelson. Keep the bflag flying.
Ok Thanks for the correction.1 love broda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Stanbeto: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigeria let us encourage this Guy o
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by IGBOPRINCE: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
niggi4life:
Igbo kwenu!!!

Firstly they should stop calling him a "young" inventor.
That man is old enough to be the OPs Father .

Secondly isn't 1 or 2 million too small? Considering how far he has gone with his invention.

And lastly, I hope this Gen won't be like those fake electronics u buy in Alaba, and after they have successfully counted your money and keep it safely..
They will now tell u.. Nna men! This product na real Samusong o, but, e get one small disadvantage: wen u on am for 2 hours make u off am make e cool down small... grin

I have been scammed by that line several times b4... cry
hahaha.. This your comment gat me laffing.

Why I love them there, they have the sweetest mouth to markets their products.
Don't worry, when next you come, we shall treat you well. But bring good money for quality ones. Thank q cheesy
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by cirmuell(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80s:
Very soon water go scarce
grin Really? This is all you could think of?
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by bulletproofmonk(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
muba4huss:
Seriously if we nigerians do not encourage this guy, the foriegner are coming for him. What he invented will be refined and finally be imported to nigeria.we dont have to wait for the goverment but rather assist him financially...goverment arent helping us here in Nigeria...

I am game!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by gbenga4sure(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
henrinity:
Most sensible comment i have seen this year
Thanks bros,i feel really flattered and motivated.I bliv gr8 minds reason alike,we too shall be great someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by persius555(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
muba4huss:
Seriously if we nigerians do not encourage this guy, the foriegner are coming for him. What he invented will be refined and finally be imported to nigeria.we dont have to wait for the goverment but rather assist him financially...goverment arent helping us here in Nigeria...
Thanks for raising this point. Unfortunately we have investors who are only interested in funding import business.
Must we wait for government to sponsor all projects? Why cant wealthy nigerians fund such projects? The answer is simple.

Most wealthy nigerians dont fund innovative ideas, because they simply made their money by being part of the patronizing system. A system that frowns at innovations and hardwork. A system that believes in investing today and reaping 24 hours later. The nigerian govt is not in any way different from the people.

I wonder if nigeria can ever witness an industrial revolution.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
niggi4life:
Igbo kwenu!!!

Firstly they should stop calling him a "young" inventor.
That man is old enough to be the OPs Father .

Secondly isn't 1 or 2 million too small? Considering how far he has gone with his invention.

And lastly, I hope this Gen won't be like those fake electronics u buy in Alaba, and after they have successfully counted your money and keep it safely..
They will now tell u.. Nna men! This product na real Samusong o, but, e get one small disadvantage: wen u on am for 2 hours make u off am make e cool down small... grin

I have been scammed by that line several times b4... cry

I tell you this one na scam: water as fuel is impossible - its simply is not combustible.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by papaejima1: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
muba4huss:
That is my fear and my pain. The foreigners getting him and our govt stupidly importing the products. The Yam pounder stolen from us still rankles.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by admin7(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool I wonder when YEEBOOS will stop lying. He is using bio-gas NOT water. Here is a link to what we have been shedding light on in the science section. This is not new technology - its been around since the 1940s and Nigerians have been using it for decades.

congratulations!!! you are the first person with sense on this thread. water fuel ko water fuel ni. I am igbo btw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Ochinex(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Rubbish, jealousy would kill you. sorry for yhu

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Water ke?

I call bullshit on this one.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by admin7(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pangea:
Another scam!
This is the price we pay for the country not investing enough in education!
How can any sound and educated person believe this water generator crap?
Before water can be turned to fuel, it must be broken down into its constituents :
Hydrogen and Oxygen.
The energy needed to break it down is more than what energy the generator will produce.
Hence, it's impracticality.
my brother!!
I blame the science students amongst them. like 2 pages of comments and only two people see this for the crap it is? our problem no be here o!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by musicwriter(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
larion:
Nice,

The fear is not this dude getting the 2million, but this guy not been killed, by killed I mean his idea, his zeal, and yes even his life.

You might wanna wanna say I am talking trash, but pause and relax, I know two Nigerians have claimed to have found the cure for HIV, but what happened, even the FG through one of its agencies asked these guys to shut up, without even testing their claims or even testing their mentality..... What about the dude that said he has something for Ebola...... Bla bla bla.

The above are just in the medical field, so many others, Nigerians have refinaries abroad, single person.... But a whole Nigeria can't have one functioning one in Nigeria @ full capacity.

Why is it impossible for the ajaokuta steel mill to work, its not all forces from within, many from outside....Africa must not be great is the reason why some people are not sleeping.

Nothing stops this guy from getting military backing if his claims are genuine, backing in form of protection and realisation of this "never seen before dream"..... I say military ...yes, remember civilization and technology all started there, make an investigation .....

But no, Nigeria.....mother Africa..... I won't be surprise if this dude can't even find a good meal to eat....only one senator, or one dangote or Otedola is enough to hatch this young man's egg....but no.....we've seen many like this.

We really need to go back to d drawing board....honestly

All the best young inventor.

I tell you my brother, African elites are now a major part of our problem. They're so blinded by mental slavery that this kind of effort would be treated by them as a joke.

Once Africa get science right, the sky will be our limit. Even western countries will not see our brake light. We will so much over-take the rest of the world that we will rule the world till eternity. The possibility of this happening scares western powers to death, but our leaders don't even know it.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by benedictnsi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80s:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Even for river Niger grin guy abeg no d make me laugh
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80s:
Nah! We have some many rivers and streams already.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by godello: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
I want to support the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.