Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water (52540 Views)

A Generator That Will Power A Photocopy Machine / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
OTEGA1:
Instead of mtn glo and etsalat to come and sponsor something like dis with potential to change lives dey will be searching for singing talent bullshit.
My brother tell them o, but what do you expect? They know what shallow head youth want so they gave it to us.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by RaptorX: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
To all of you saying it's impossible for generators to run on water, what about the cars that runs on water and the inventors were killed. Stop saying what you don't have a clue about.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
rollUP:
My ibo brother representing
I am ashamed that you can't even spell 'Igbo'. Did your father tell u that you are Ibo?
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by rollUP(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
jcmaiah:

I am ashamed that you can't even spell 'Igbo'. Did your father tell u that you are Ibo?

U are a goat..... me putting d G will it make u wiser?
I spell my shi my way.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by hmath3991(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
God bless AlaIgbo
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Dailyfavour(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
All these BIG belle full of Nigerian money should just cough small out to help this man. It will be a big time investment
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Ezeonwa(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm a Nigerian not a criminal
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by malachytochukwu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
That's not how it's spelt bro. Except you not from the East
rollUP:

I spell my shi my way.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by docadams: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Nigerians!!
Energy By Water - Build Your Own Water Power System. With ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG8tlEJmcWM
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by rollUP(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
malachytochukwu:
That's not how it's spelt bro. Except you not from the East

Did u hear me say it's spelt dat way .... I said dats how I spell mine.

Y una wan com dey sell my matter because of G
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by IBBG(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
OTEGA1:
Instead of mtn glo and etsalat to come and sponsor something like dis with potential to change lives dey will be searching for singing talent bullshit.
especially the huge amount they give to celebrities. Glo is culpable for this. spending money on celebrities instead of their crappie network.
if I were the president I would have set aside a special fund to finance indigenous technology that has wide domestic application. it will be inform of a technology expo or competition where those who win have access to the fund to ensure reproducibility of the technology in our local economy thereby driving a technological revolution.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by scholes0(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
It runs on water?
How?
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by millhouse: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
While folks at home are busy looking for ways to improve their lively hood, inventing things, presidiot buhari is busy junketing around the globe telling who ever cares to listen that his people are criminals. What a govt.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by texazzpete(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
This man and all the Nairalanders that are falling for this crap need to be locked away for their own good.

Such a staggering array of st'upidity!

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by JayJustus(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
he should start a go fund me campaign...I will give as long as this helps him in his research
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by ichommy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
callmeVal:

Baba, make we enter our board room na via diary land chat section grin, so people here won't know my bad sides la. wink

Noted!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
rollUP:

I spell my shi my way.
You are a f00l for not knowing how to spell your name! The G gives it all of the meaning, aturu! Ghost and Gost can never mean the same thing! Neither will photo and poto mean the same thing! When a white man wants to destroy your identity and you are clapping for him! Ewu awusa!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by amdoyin82(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
gbenga4sure:
Wow,dis good.This dude gonna shake the world with his innovation.Brilliant nigerian,brilliant ibo. Pls lets just encourage our own and no tribal war.Once again,brilliant ibo.If u lyk to know, I'm a yoruba.
you are only looking for cheap publicity. Who cares whose tribe d dude belongs to or even u. We shud only commend his efforts and hopefully he brings glory to our dear country in d nearest future.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by waShine(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
surgecom:
A Nigerian man Emeka Nelson claims to have developed an electricity generator that is powered by water

– The young inventor started a fundraising campaign, hopes to get N2,000,000 (or $10,000) asap

– Emeka promises that his new invention, an “ultra modern bio digester” is coming soon

Nsukka-born Emeka Nelson claims to have invented a generator that runs on water, a machine for recycling non-biodegradable wastes. His third invention, a bio digester, is under development.

A graduate of the National Metallurgical Training Institute has started a fundraising campaign on social media trough his partner, Karo Kanye Akamune.

Photos of made in Nigeria water-powered generator went viral on Facebook. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

Apparently, the young man needs at least N1,000,000 (about $5,000) right now for continuation of his research and products’ improvements. The next step is to collect two million naira from angel investors.

Made in Nigeria water-powered generator (hydroelectric generator) in action. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

“Creative and inventive minds in Africa should be identified, supported and celebrated. Instead of marrying a third wife or building a forth house you would hardly ever sleep in, invest that money in people like Emeka Nelson,” Karo Kanye Akamune urges Nigerians on Facebook.

Emeka poses near MGBANWE C12, a machine that turns non-biodegradable wastes like plastics, waterproof nylon, etc. into “petrol, kerosene, diesel and some other heavy oils and interlocking stones”. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

Emeka runs his private company, Creative E Machines, based in Awka, Nigeria.

An interlocking stone that was allegedly produced by MGBANWE C12. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

“I can imagine a world where human feaces, urine etc are turned into cooking gas and best of fertilizers for our farmers.

“I can imagine a society where this machine replaces all our soak away and pit latrine toilet systems. Creative minds tech team is working on it now,” the scientist/engineer wrote in his post dated February 6, announcing the new invention.

The innovators are in search for angel investors. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

“Always remember, a country that does not produce man-made goods and services will always lag behind,” Karo Kanye Akamune notes.

In your opinion, should these guys be funded or investigated?
Source
https://www.naij.com/721953-breakthrough-fraud-nigerian-shows-off-generator-powered-water-photo.html

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Viktor1983(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
gbenga4sure:
Wow,dis good.This dude gonna shake the world with his innovation.Brilliant nigerian,brilliant ibo. Pls lets just encourage our own and no tribal war.Once again,brilliant ibo.If u lyk to know, I'm a yoruba.

I'm proud of you fam. we need oneness and unity.
we can move mountains if we come together.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by DedeNkem: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good for you man! Science the sh*it out of it!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by waShine(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
surgecom:
A Nigerian man Emeka Nelson claims to have developed an electricity generator that is powered by water

– The young inventor started a fundraising campaign, hopes to get N2,000,000 (or $10,000) asap

– Emeka promises that his new invention, an “ultra modern bio digester” is coming soon

Nsukka-born Emeka Nelson claims to have invented a generator that runs on water, a machine for recycling non-biodegradable wastes. His third invention, a bio digester, is under development.

A graduate of the National Metallurgical Training Institute has started a fundraising campaign on social media trough his partner, Karo Kanye Akamune.

Photos of made in Nigeria water-powered generator went viral on Facebook. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

Apparently, the young man needs at least N1,000,000 (about $5,000) right now for continuation of his research and products’ improvements. The next step is to collect two million naira from angel investors.

Made in Nigeria water-powered generator (hydroelectric generator) in action. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

“Creative and inventive minds in Africa should be identified, supported and celebrated. Instead of marrying a third wife or building a forth house you would hardly ever sleep in, invest that money in people like Emeka Nelson,” Karo Kanye Akamune urges Nigerians on Facebook.

Emeka poses near MGBANWE C12, a machine that turns non-biodegradable wastes like plastics, waterproof nylon, etc. into “petrol, kerosene, diesel and some other heavy oils and interlocking stones”. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

An interlocking stone that was allegedly produced by MGBANWE C12. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

“I can imagine a world where human feaces, urine etc are turned into cooking gas and best of fertilizers for our farmers.

“I can imagine a society where this machine replaces all our soak away and pit latrine toilet systems. Creative minds tech team is working on it now,” the scientist/engineer wrote in his post dated February 6, announcing the new invention.

“Always remember, a country that does not produce man-made goods and services will always lag behind,” Karo Kanye Akamune notes.

Source
https://www.naij.com/721953-breakthrough-fraud-nigerian-shows-off-generator-powered-water-photo.html
waShine:
[/quote][quote author=surgecom post=42697210]A Nigerian man Emeka Nelson claims to have developed an electricity generator that is powered by water

Source
pls come let's join business, l also produced something like this but no sponsor
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by malachytochukwu(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
RollUP bro.. Lolz
rollUP:

Did u hear me say it's spelt dat way .... I said dats how I spell mine.

Y una wan com dey sell my matter because of G
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by waShine(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
waShine:
pls come let's join business, l also produced something like this but no sponsor
My phone numbers are 08032718545 or 08057674565. I am waiting.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by waShine(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
waShine:
My phone numbers are 08032718545 or 08057674565. I am waiting.
My machine name is IPS (INDEPENDENT POWER GENERATOR ) as posted.

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by rollUP(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
jcmaiah:

You are a f00l for not knowing how to spell your name! The G gives it all of the meaning, aturu! Ghost and Gost can never mean the same thing! Neither will photo and poto mean the same thing! When a white man wants to destroy your identity and you are clapping for him! Ewu awusa!

D examples u made are just so off point. There is nobody on earth didn't understand me. Na joblessness just mk u mention me cos u dey find attention.

So dude fvck u, ur opinion and spellings . I'm not looking for attention so I aint replying u again.

Look elsewhere
!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by calcal: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
The man na 419, google it and start making electricity. free online source.

1 Like

Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
If he doesn't get the support he craves, foreigners might take him away!
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by franklingud(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
That is IBM for sure.
Movers and shakers of this country.
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by vital94(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Innovation.nigeria is blessed
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by Jusome: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
HOW!!! i cnt relate.the two pix de are different...
Re: Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water by HapyOne: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2016
I believe their are a lot of ways to ask for funds from investors and others instead of publicizing your idea or product like that if it truly works.
Getting funding won't be a problem if what he claim is true. Their are a lot Angel Investors in Lagos, kickstarter is their too, TIL, seedstars, ideaHub, grants and several others.
Nice one though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.