Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? (4156 Views)

Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by kay29000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have always wondered why this is so. I mean, I am not a saint or anything, but I just hate the sight of a girl exposing her boobs on her wedding day. I was at a wedding at a church in Ikeja yesterday, and when the bride walked in, I felt sorry for the pastor that was officiating the wedding and what he would have to go through. I mean, the girl had her boobs pushed up to her neck. Jeez! Why do girls do this? I even asked the girl I went with why girls do that and she said "I don't know, I guess it is fashionable." I just don't get it. Please can someone explain this to me? I mean, they are getting married, it is not like they are advertising for a man to come and toast them.

Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by INTROVERT(f): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
E concern you.?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by kay29000(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
INTROVERT:
E concern you.?

Whoa! You must have fast fingers. I was still editing my post and BAM! You had already commented.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Because they can't find their weddn gown size in d market.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ones a borehole, always a borehole. @op dats the answer.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op. Na this kind of research you de love.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by missKiffy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
I wonder o, they like it like that
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by kay29000(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Op. Na this kind of research you de love.

lol! I love boobs na! But I don't like when girls expose too much of it in public...come on! Leave something for the imagination.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by kay29000(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
missKiffy:
I wonder o, they like it like that

Hmm! I just wonder sha.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
But why??
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by kay29000(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
But why??

I like the way you button your shirt to the top...no exposing anything, and you are still attractive. The type I would like to take home to mama.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? by vicstar(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
op gurls just like showbiz cry as long as they've gat something to show

(1) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Train 'while Posing On Train Track For Her Modelling Shoot(photo) / Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man / SEX STORY: Fucking Stepmom Sequel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.