Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) (7198 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by helobabe: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by helobabe: 5:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by helobabe: 5:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
A busy person will not have time for such.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Kenzico(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Her Breast!! Her Dance!! None of my business
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2017
drop down breast on the display
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Where the breast ? I can only see slippers. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Idleness at its peak
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by ELdaar55(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2017
HOW DOES IT ADD FOOD ON MY TABLE...NIGERIANS AND AMEBO ARE PARTNERS.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
undecided
You dey see wetin dey happen for life abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

You dey see wetin dey happen for life abi
I am short of words
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I am short of words
cheesycheesycheesy u say gini,ok I dey come make I bring tape to messure am
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by UbanmeUdie: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2017
And if amadioha romance dis one with thunder now ul start shouting my village people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:
cheesycheesycheesy u say gini,ok I dey come make I bring tape to messure am
lolz
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz
How far na,I sure say ya night waz gudgringrin
U nor go workshop today
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by UncleSnr(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Corporate Olosho, Advertising for prospective customers. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by chudyprince: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by 30BillionGang: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2017
good
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Bigbeard(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2017
helobabe:
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE https://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-puts-breast-display-dances-rain-photos

No I don't eat to see a Video of an ugly b!tch dancing..

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Is that all ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by Nbote(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2017
She's simply displaying d only thing she has to offer, her body...
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by newslifeop: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Damn
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) by SageMahrez(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Afonja slaymama displaying stupidity at it's peak..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady / Is It Harder For A Man Or A Woman To Find A Good Partner? / Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.