Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? (2335 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by vicstar(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
myfantasies:
If u r talking about the love of my family and friends, i am not blind to see it

I know d kind of love i am asking for

forgive ma curiosity, buh I'd like to knw the type you are looking for cool
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Just cos i am being playful does not mean u should add insult
urm where is d insult?
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by myfantasies(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
urm where is d insult?
Never mind

Have a lovely Sunday
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
FOR BOYS, They will love Raw Cash being paid into their account, Phones, Shoes etc.
FOR GIRLS, Phones, Bags, Clothes, Shoes, Car, USA Visa *winks* LOL.
- what do you want as Valentine gift?
I want you
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
I want you
me?
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
HateU2:
Just him
I know you want me kiss
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
if any n*gga give my female goonz flowers we wud use the flowers to cook vegetable soup for erm n*ggas!
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
me?
Yep, you re soo Beautiful.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Yep, you re soo Beautiful.
aww tanx.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by mjswthrt(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Iphone6
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by saintgoogle(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Val sex.

I really need it baes got her pussy under lock and keys cry
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Justiyke4u: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
I want the Holy Spirit
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by bukqar(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The National Association Of Boy Friends (NABF) are sorry to announce that we will commence compulsary sudden one-week strike from 10th February, 2016 to 17th of February 2016 due to insufficient fund and high increase of dollar to spend on this Valentine Day being 14th Feb, We apologise for any inconvenience that may occur.
On behalf of NABF, I assure all the girls or rather our future wives that We will continue our friendship after 14th Feb,2016. We are sincerely sorry for d inconveniences
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
FOR BOYS, They will love Raw Cash being paid into their account, Phones, Shoes etc.
Who need any of the listed when there is a Adaure4ever that is worth more than all?

It's you i need. not just for feb 14th, bt from now till sun stop shinning, wind stop blowing, and seas stop flowing.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:

All i want for Valentine is for you to smile at me for 5 minutes. After that you can return to bf or bff or ur papa's house grin
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nice bottle of champagne, good food, and music with someone special.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
jon1:

All i want for Valentine is for you to smile at me for 5 minutes. After that you can return to bf or bff or ur papa's house grin
wow! Really?
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Just wish to be ur close pal
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Just wish to be ur close pal
of course, u are my friend.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by psamuel618(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Love
That i can give to you to its fullest, only if you permit me.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by psamuel618(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
mjswthrt:
Iphone6
I will order a customise iphone6 specially for you.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sincere Love.
Re: What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
of course, u are my friend.
Hope u don't mind given out ur whatsap digit or should i drop mine..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us Ur Best Jonzing Moment Or Experience / Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? / MUST READ!!! 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.