Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,708 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? (2375 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
I decided to ask this question on this platform so people would educate me. The other day @ yaba market,one guy was like see this your ashewo eyes,i kinda felt embarrassed. It didn't take long before another said same,i lyk your ashewo eyes. Recently,another guy was lyk, if girls should see this your eyes them go wet for their pantice sad,and I was like what the 'fucck'. Pls what does it mean for a guy to have ashewo eyes? Is it sexy?

Does having a sapunaru kinda eyes equate to having an ashewo eyes? Or

Does having bulgy eyes equate to having an ashewo eyes?
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by bigtt76(f): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Show us your eyes first then we go fit tell you how far grin
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by feldido(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Means say ur eyes de waka waka shocked shocked grin
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Pishure of ur ashewo eyes and let traphedges decide if that's a truly magnificent ashewo eyes or not cheesy
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2016
mumu
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by freesinzu(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Ashewo eyez ko olosho nose ni
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by TrapHedges(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Pishure of ur ashewo eyes and let traphedges decide if that's a truly magnificent ashewo eyes or not cheesy

Lol pishure or

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol pishure or

grin u like Desiigner? tongue

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by TrapHedges(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin u like Desiigner? tongue

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Lol nah, I love him.. Tat nigga's so accurate Lol cool
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol nah, I love him.. Tat nigga's so accurate Lol cool

Few days ago he was arrested for pointing a gun to another driver.. cool since he's becoming bigger, he is abusing it ..I won't be surprised if one day he'll follow Bobby shmurda in the cell...
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by TrapHedges(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Few days ago he was arrested for pointing a gun to another driver.. cool since he's becoming bigger, he is abusing it ..I won't be surprised if one day he'll follow Bobby shmurda in the cell...

Lol yea saw tat on twitter.. But II know it ain't serious kinda.. He wants to be a thug Lol.. Lil boy cool
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by rossiebarbie(f): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
smithsydny:
mumu
cool
Lol
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2016
U are laughing cos lyk an average nigerian biatch, you think everytin is abt hyping.
Have u ever heard about sapunaru eyes?
rossiebarbie:
cool
Lol
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Lyk an average nigerian with a low IQ, u think everytin is all abt hyping,have u ever heard abt sapunaru eyes?
Google is ur friend.
freesinzu:
Ashewo eyez ko olosho nose ni
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Dick head
smithsydny:
mumu
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Waka Waka in what sense?
feldido:
Means say ur eyes de waka waka shocked shocked grin
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by freesinzu(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
illuminated93:
Lyk an average nigerian with a low IQ, u think everytin is all abt hyping,have u ever heard abt sapunaru eyes?
Google is ur friend.
Ur the one with a low IQ for not been able to know my post is just fun, who gives a fvck about ur eyez
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
illuminated93:
Dick head

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by rossiebarbie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
illuminated93:
U are laughing cos lyk an average nigerian biatch, you think everytin is abt hyping.
Have u ever heard about sapunaru eyes?
relax
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sowie 4 calling ya a biatch...btw u look pretty @ dp wink. I'm relaxing tho.
rossiebarbie:
relax
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by mercichoco(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
bigtt76:
Show us your eyes first then we go fit tell you how far grin
That guy is lusting after himself or he's gay
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Have u ever heard of sapunaru eyes,google is your friend. Btw no one wants 2 see d colour of your bra @ dp except monkeys wink
mercichoco:
That guy is lusting after himself or he's gay

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by mercichoco(f): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
illuminated93:
Have u ever heard of sapunaru eyes,google is your friend. Btw no one wants 2 see d colour of your bra @ dp except monkeys wink
Stop blabbing little boy. Why don't you concentrate on becoming a man, only then you'll realize that your torch-like eyez have been overrated

whoa! u visited ma profile, over sabi
Re: Please Whats The Meaning Of Ashewo Eyes? by rossiebarbie(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
illuminated93:
Sowie 4 calling ya a biatch...btw u look pretty @ dp wink. I'm relaxing tho.
so u are tryna take back wah u said coz I look pretty?? Nawa

(1) (Reply)

End Time! White Garment Pastor Had S*x With A Woman Till She Died - See How It / Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) / White Man Get Married With An Edo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.