Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This (1782 Views)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep With His Sister Like This? / What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by Abrahamtaylour: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Man shares photo of himself and his sister in bed

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
angry who took the pishure ? Their mother?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by EniHolar(f): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

No... The guy's girlfriend.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by Gbemiie: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
you are breaching the privacy of those couples all in the name of creating threads undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by funnynation(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
hahhahahaha
ur question though..
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by divinehand2003(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol

It's a church sister I think.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by funnynation(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Infact noo. Nothing bad there but just NO! No try am oo if u get spirit of lust..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by sorextee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's not bad. After all, he didn't say BLOOD sister.
I have so many frnds, posing as sisters. So we could sleep this way. cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by ajasbaba(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
KONJI NAH BASTARD OHHHHHHHH,

Don't say i no tell you.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by NevetsIbot(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
ehn? Make marvel1206 no try am o!!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by pweetylivia(f): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Well, what I can just say is that they are both cute
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by Lebagroup: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by joshadedapo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na my sister?? Smh!!! If incest dey worry you why bother ask?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by Marvel1206: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ehn? Make marvel1206 no try am o!!!

ok... But has Ogun ever given you smackdown b4 undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Please O! Advice Tally / Techniques On How To Make Love With Her / Please This Girl Should Stop Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.