Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1983 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry Mr Hot, how hot are you? Can you house the sun? Are you the first to have abs? Definitely not and obviously not gonna be the last. So what's the fuse about it?

Go make money and fvcking forget abs. Oritse Femi said in Mercies of The Lord and I quote “If you no get money today, Your wife no go respect you. E no matter how many sugar You dey put inside her tea, Okobo man wey get money go come thief am away from you…”.

Lesson: Your abs without money is zero, I'll steal your woman if I'm rich even without abs.
So my brother, forget abs and go make money

Lolz bro u r the one making a fuss about nothing, I created a forum I found amusing, but u seem to think other wise, and secondly am not looking for money, am in quest for knowledge as a student that I am, I am on nairaland because I find it entertaining and fun, it helps to ease off stress after a days work.
But u on the other hand, who is looking for money in a romance forum. I salute.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry Mr Hot, how hot are you? Can you house the sun? Are you the first to have abs? Definitely not and obviously not gonna be the last. So what's the fuse about it?

Go make money and fvcking forget abs. Oritse Femi said in Mercies of The Lord and I quote “If you no get money today, Your wife no go respect you. E no matter how many sugar You dey put inside her tea, Okobo man wey get money go come thief am away from you…”.

Lesson: Your abs without money is zero, I'll steal your woman if I'm rich even without abs.

Talking about ur role model Oritse Femi, he does have money yet he is begging a girl for sex On his recent twitter leak! What does that say of his money?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

Lolz bro u r the one making a fuss about nothing, I created a forum I found amusing, but u seem to think other wise, and secondly am not looking for money, am in quest for knowledge as a student that I am, I am on nairaland because I find it entertaining and fun, it helps to ease off stress after a days work.
But u on the other hand, who is looking for money in a romance forum. I salute.
did you see me advertising anything? No! You on the other hand came here advertising what isn't even there.

And yes, money is what I seek for now at this stage of my life as I've acquired enough knowledge to make money. So you see we're not on same level?
Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Talking about ur role model Oritse Femi, he does have money yet he is begging a girl for sex On his recent twitter leak! What does that say of his money?
Don't think everything of money, love is more important than that, I indend to make eough money to make My future wife very comfortable, so as not to come across u in her life..lolz but cheer up, abs r over rated.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

wow! I'm impressed, I actually underrated your stupidity and foolishness

I'm done with you mr abs

Cheers
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Booyakasha:

Lol.. f0olish troll... I'll rather be with a knowledgeable guy that has a six packs abs than a weak rich guy like you with a disgusting personality... cheesy
Won't waste time and energy on a brain dead and confused 'shepopotamus' like you

You've been noticed. Now, kindly swerve=>=>=>=>=>

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
did you see me advertising anything? No! You on the other hand came here advertising what isn't even there.

And yes, money is what I seek for now at this stage of my life as I've acquired enough knowledge to make money. So you see we're not on same level?
We really aren't on the same level, cause with the current knowledge I have been blessed with, I could drop out of school right now and make the so called money, but then society would tag me an 'illiterate'. U on the other hand, with the acclaimed higher status, has knowledge to make money but is yet to make it, what does that say of ur so called knowledge.

I really don't enjoy getting upset over something as insignificant as abs, so pls let's just put an end to this meaningless argument, I choose not to reply to ur wrangles anymore.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
DaveHert:

We really aren't on the same level, cause with the current knowledge I have been blessed with, I could drop out of school right now and make the so called money, but then society would tag me an 'illiterate'. U on the other hand, with the acclaimed higher status, has knowledge to make money but is yet to make it, what does that say of ur so called knowledge.

I really don't enjoy getting upset over something as insignificant as abs, so pls let's just put an end to this meaningless argument, I choose not to reply to u anymore.
just checked your dp, and figured I've been exchanging chats with a teen.
Thank your star for Internet and NL, you wouldn't have had the chance to chat/talk to me.

What you know about making money? Absolutely nothing. You live on pocket money, I don't. I have 'degrees' you don't even have one. I work, you don't. I live by myself, you live with mum and dad.
You see, you have a long way to go. Lot of catch up to do

I'm done with you Mr abs
Enjoy your evening grin
Re: Deleted by DaveHert(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
just checked your dp, and figured I've been exchanging chats with a teen.
Thank your star for Internet and NL, you wouldn't have had the chance to chat/talk to me.

What you know about making money? Absolutely nothing. You live on pocket money, I don't. I have 'degrees' you don't even have one. I work, you don't. I live by myself, you live with mum and dad.
You see, you have a long way to go. Lot of catch up to do

I'm done with you Mr abs
Enjoy your evening grin

Lmfao grin... Am really sorri sir, I didn't realise u have amnesia, but I did mention I was a student, an engineering major to be precise. But sure u can call me a teen, doesn't mean I will be tempted to check out ur profile like u did mine, u aren't interesting enough.

Oh and I never did look at ur username. Its very mature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES / I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.