Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (4049 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Magic Of The Mind — Creativity Secret No One Will Tell You

I will reveal to you the secret of creativity.

When you see something, let's say a car, someone who isn't creative will say, "How can I improve this car?" This person is just an entrepreneur, not a creative person.

Typing...

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
A creative person will say, "How can I destroy this fùcking car?" Most creative people are rascals.

What this creative person did with that negative statement above is to trick the subconscious mind into providing 5 — 10 instant answers.

When the brain (cerebral cortex) hears a negative command, it works instantly, but with a positive command, it hesitates like Buhari.

Typing...
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mr. Creative has manipulated the brain with a negative word to provide a quick positive outcome.

When he said, "How can I destroy this fùcking car?" The brain will get excited and immediately reply with the following:

Brain: "Remove the headlamp and put it on the other side."
Meaning: Change the position of the headlamp to a unique place other car manufacturers haven't used before.
Brain: "Cut the roof."
Meaning: Turn it to a convertible.
Brain: "Pull the door."
Meaning: Make the door open upward like a Lamborghini.
Brain: "Scratch the body."
Meaning: Make the body fanciful.

Typing...

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
The brain will suggest lots of things in less than a minute. Negativity makes the brain work faster than positivity.

Another scenario. When someone gives you a compliment, how does your brain work? Your brain will sluggishly tell your fingers to reply with, "Thank you." Too predictable. Anything that is too predictable is not creative, except it's a business niche which handles only one thing.

Typing...

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iamJ(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
When will u get the memo, all these your under obalende bridge books wouldn't sell, u that is single and dating a bottle of jerkins lotion is teaching people how to date

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
But if it's a negative remark, your brain will immediately spark like a Chinese transformer and ready to devour the person with lots of punchlines. These instant punchlines, I call them "cregative." It doesn't exist in the dictionary yet, but will be added one day.

So, the secret of instant creativity is instant negativity, but reversed to positivity.
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'm always loving your threads..

although some not as sensible as others..

but in all, You're a really wise guy!!
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Are we together? Maybe, I should stop here. So, creativity is doing things upside down while viewing it upside-up.

1 Like

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
iamJ:
When will u get the memo, all these your under obalende bridge books wouldn't sell, u that is single and dating a bottle of jerkins lotion is teaching people how to date
Read before you comment na shuu...

Weytin concern dating for here now
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iamJ(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:
Read before you comment na shuu...

Weytin concern dating for here now
he understands me, shut up
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:
I'm always loving your threads..

although some not as sensible as others..

but in all, You're a really wise guy!!
That's the format. You need to mix it avoid being caged. Read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
iamJ:
he understands me, shut up

Who be this one again

internet gangsta grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:

Who be this one again

internet gangsta grin
Hahahaha. Chaii. I yaf died with laughter. Why are you this wicked? The "internet gangster" line is funny.
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by TOSIN116: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
That's the format. You need to mix it avoid being caged. Read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what

So you are the cage theory theologian spreading it despite knowing that some people will not be happy if their friends read it cheesy
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
iamJ:
If you use our creative formula, you'll always succeed. Let me show you an example. We created threads on NL, then turned those threads to books and now those books are fetching money every day and will keep fetching money till the end of this world. That is creativity.

If those threads where left of NL, they would've been collecting dust by now and people wouldn't have seen the value.

Free things don't have value. This creativity thread will be copied and deleted in the future, then added to a chapter of an innovative book.

While you waste your time trying to form the baddest fraudster in PH, we are innovativing. Obalede book is just a fraction of it. Lol. I don't even know what obalende is, but it sound good to my ears. cheesy

I just felt like replying you to make you happy and make you stop stalking me. If I ignore, you'll keep stalking. Why should I ignore when I could use the drama you bring to promote our obalende books that have been changing men's lives in the bedroom and in relationship. #smiles.

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
TOSIN116:

So you are the cage theory theologian spreading it despite knowing that some people will not be happy if their friends read it cheesy
Lol. I just like sharing things that will help 50% and offend 50%.

I always share the truth anyway. Sometimes, I wonder why people attack me for being honest.

Okay, since they hate honesty, a lair like Buhari entered seat and gave another lair, Lai Mohammed, a position, yet Nigerians are complaining — I thought they hate honesty.

What do humans want? Give them an honest person, they'll shout, "No, he's too weak." Give them a lair, they'll shout, "No, he's a lair and a tyrant."

So, what do they want? The answer to the question is: give them what you have and if they complain, laugh at them and them more of what they're complaining about. grin
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by TOSIN116: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. I just like sharing things that will help 50% and offend 50%.

I always share the truth anyway. Sometimes, I wonder why people attack me for being honest.

Okay, since they hate honesty, a lair like Buhari entered seat and gave another lair, Lai Mohammed, a position, yet Nigerians are complaining — I thought they hate honesty.

What do humans want? Give them an honest person, they'll shout, "No, he's too weak." Give them a lair, they'll shout, "No, he's a lair and a tyrant."

So, what do they want? The answer to the question is: give them what you have and if they complain, laugh at them and them more of what they're complaining about. grin
The truth is everyone wants what will benefit him/her
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Download ChatDicted 1.0.
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
TOSÍN116:

The truth is everyone wants what will benefit him/her
Such is life. Most humans are selfish beings.
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by tropaz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
A creative person will say, "How can I destroy this fùcking car?" Most creative people are rascals.

What this creative person did with that negative statement above is to trick the subconscious mind into providing 5 — 10 instant answers.

When the brain [/b](cereal cortex)[b] hears a negative command, it works instantly, but with a positive command, it hesitates like Buhari.

Typing...

Cerebral cortex u mean?
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
tropaz:

Cerebral cortex u mean?
Haha. You're right. Help me add the missing "br."

Modified: Corrected, Sir. grin My fingers and autocorrect don't cooperate at times. Thanks for spotting it.

1 Like

Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Lucasinho(m): 5:43am On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd

Creativity

Have they succeeded in distracting you?
Re: SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Lucasinho:
iLegendd

Creativity

Have they succeeded in distracting you?
Distract? How? I'm diversifying.

(1) (Reply)

S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / Ladies!!! I Don't Understand This Habit / Supplement For Guys With Small Dicks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.